Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things

1) I hate to admit that I know she's not having that roast in her own house because her plates are square , she doesn't have round plates.

2) Looks like she's wearing a jacket in that live and also she looks wrecked out her bleeping head .

3) im about to message these screenshots fo Essex police /tweet them or whatever it takes .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A few things

1) I hate to admit that I know she's not having that roast in her own house because her plates are square , she doesn't have round plates.

2) Looks like she's wearing a jacket in that live and also she looks wrecked out her bleeping head .

3) im about to message these screenshots fo Essex police /tweet them or whatever it takes .
She takes the piss constantly [email protected] I’ve sent stuff to

Reactions: 9
I've reported her (again). I REALLY hope she doesn't get away with it this time.
Same , I mean I live in a very very low risk area but everyone here is keeping to the rules. Essex is a hotspot and people are dying down there it is no joke. Especially as one of her friends who's house she was in last week has symptoms.

If she wants to swan about getting her fanny out and kissing a gay guy while photoshopping five stone off her body and gorging on junk food and booze CRACK ON.

But this tit, breaking the rules and being so conceited to then do an Instagram live while doing it well it's just this year's version of coke anxiety call an ambulance.

When her selfish behaviour affects other peoples lives it's not funny anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Same , I mean I live in a very very low risk area but everyone here is keeping to the rules. Essex is a hotspot and people are dying down there it is no joke. Especially as one of her friends who's house she was in last week has symptoms.

If she wants to swan about getting her fanny out and kissing a gay guy while photoshopping five stone off her body and gorging on junk food and booze CRACK ON.

But this tit, breaking the rules and being so conceited to then do an Instagram live while doing it well it's just this year's version of coke anxiety call an ambulance.

You're spot on.

• Heart

Best post I’ve seen regarding her antics yet. Bravo 👏🏼

• Heart
Her friends must read this forum. I hope they let her know she has been reported multiple times and that if it isn’t Lauren that gets fined. It will be Lauren’s friends that end up being fined £10k for hosting. Especially if she knowingly becomes a spreader like she has today.

She really can’t help boasting about her life can she. Shows how shallow and empty her life must be to have to think you need to post a snippet of your life to get validation and make people (mark) jealous that they’re having fun.

Reactions: 16
Hahahaha i see your salt n pepper pots and raise u a baboons butt

Hahahaha I see your salt n Peppa pots and raise you a baboons butt
SO natural

Her boobs and bum just look so uncomfortable!

Her friends must read this forum. I hope they let her know she has been reported multiple times and that if it isn’t Lauren that gets fined. It will be Lauren’s friends that end up being fined £10k for hosting. Especially if she knowingly becomes a spreader like she has today.

She really can’t help boasting about her life can she. Shows how shallow and empty her life must be to have to think you need to post a snippet of your life to get validation and make people (mark) jealous that they’re having fun.
Bugga....the police have come back to me asking for a specific address where the Covid breach is taking place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.