Lauren goodger #6 Corn, Tomato, Pudding and Pie, kissed the Boy and made him Bi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERYONE get their notifications on for her next live

I really don't know. She's with her niece, mentioned something about needing her Christmas tree to be taken away. She's pouted vacuously and then asked people to let them know what their talents are?!?
She wants talented people to join her on her live. Anyone here able to do anything then suddenly ask her why she's not following rules.

Reactions: 8
EVERYONE get their notifications on for her next live

She wants talented people to join her on her live. Anyone here able to do anything then suddenly ask her why she's not following rules.
I can juggle 3 cans of sweetcorn 😁 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tier 4 and has her niece in her house. She is a bleeping bleep
And from the couple of minutes I was on the live feed she is trying to justify it.
If the papers are watching they might give her some hell.

Reactions: 9
And from the couple of minutes I was on the live feed she is trying to justify it.
If the papers are watching they might give her some hell.
She always seems to get away with it and the papers don't *really* call her out. Very annoying!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Do you think they are planning one of those 'Feeder Fetish' sites which are so popular in 'murica?
Yes they would do well on that , earn a fortune if they start it now. From chubster to fatster !

Having seen what she eats, does anyone on this planet believe her reported claims of weight loss during lockdown? 😳🤣
A big NO from me on that one ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
does anyone know a contact for admin? For some reason my phones logged me off my original account for the first time since I came on here, I can’t remember which email I used to reset my password as I can’t remember the password so I have set up a new account for now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I really don't know. She's with her niece, mentioned something about needing her Christmas tree to be taken away. She's pouted vacuously and then asked people to let them know what their talents are?!?

The trout comment 😂🤣😅
What’s with the luminous rabbit teeth in the pic?

• Haha
does anyone know a contact for admin? For some reason my phones logged me off my original account for the first time since I came on here, I can’t remember which email I used to reset my password as I can’t remember the password so I have set up a new account for now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Try [email protected] - that's where I got my original set-up stuff from - good luck =]

Don't forget it was 'home made' he boiled that egg with so much passion 💖

The thread on her is hilarious, if you fancy a laugh on par with big Loz you should have a gander 🙈🙈. Eating me chips and chuffing gravehhh
Dont even follow charlotte and her dancing bump but she appears on my search on ig. Never cringed or hated someone so much in all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.