Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minamoon

Just seen a video on instagram of a friend's 9 month old baby and she's chatting/babbling away, her eyes are lit up, her skin is glowing and she's eating food without it looking like a bowl of slop has been thrown at her. I know we all joke about poor LaNeedsNutrients, but I am honestly worried about her. She just seems so behind and lifeless. I hope Lauren becomes a better mother for her sake.

Edit: Do I have too much free time? Maybe. Don't stifle my creativity!!

download.png

download(3).png

download(2).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ishaggedhughjackman

My 10 month old also didn't sleep last night... he has a cough. But I still got up at 6am to change, feed (had to make fucking pancakes and everything) and play with him, before i made his lunch and dinner, fed the dog, dropped him off at nursery (which I spent weeks choosing by visiting them in my lunch breaks) and came to work to start my minimum 10 hour day.*

*Appreciate I am doing this and not working right now... having tea...

I can only shower at night because i dont have time in the mornings, so my hair looks like shit and I havent had a hair cut or nails done in months. I don't eat breakfast because there isn't time. I have never felt the need to moan about this IRL, despite being KNACKERED, because this is normal and it was my choice when i had a baby. I only bring it up now because I cannot help but be absolutely disgusted and so angry at her bitching and moaning.

Laureen is a disgusting excuse for a parent. She can sleep whenever LaHorse sleeps if she wants to. She can use some of that money she spends on filters to get a cleaner in if she wants to. She doesn't have to go to work. She doesn't have to make 3 meals before she starts her day. She seems to have endless time to dry her hair and get her nails done and stuff her face. She can afford a range rover despite not having a proper job (I'm a fucking senior finance lawyer in a tax free country and I can't afford a range rover...) Her baby is easy to subdue and entertain (she actually likes TV - wish mine did) and seems like she will eat anything. She's got the holy fucking grail of lives and all she does is MOAN. Good god...

• Heart
Reactions: 54

ishaggedhughjackman

So Scrunchies - I did a thing. I am so fed up of seeing Lozza's awful pictures and bored, lazy advertising of such lovely gifted products (especially from small businesses) that I IG messaged the toy box company to tell them that I was disappointed to see them send her stuff and that I was surprised they picked her given her posting history about LaHorse. I pointed out a few things she advocates (unsafe sleep practices, unhealthy food for weaning and anti vax etc) and told them that I thought they should do more research in future. I also mentioned that it was a shame she did such a shit job of advertising the freebie.

Anyway, they sent a lovely message back explaining that they only gifted her a product and aren't necessarily thinking of collaborating with her. They also said they dnt really research celebs they send stuff to (reading between the lines its clearly all just about follower count). Finally, they said thanks for pointing all this out and did agree that it's not the look their going for and that they will reconsider how they choosewho to gift products to in future.

In all, I think they seem lovely and I would buy from them. I just hope they do indeed change their practices as to choosing people to gift to because it's not a good reflection on a children-orientated business when you're sending stuff to someone whose parenting is questionable at best and negligent at worst.

I should also disclose that I also messaged BoomBod a while back when she was advertising them to tell them that it's well known that she is neither skinny nor a healthy-weight, and that I was confused as to why they would choose someone like her to collaborate with given that she doesnt exactly fit their brand aesthetic. They replied to say they would take it on board so I am waiting to see if she ever collaborates with them again or whehter tey learned their lessons...

It's not about specifically blocking Lozza from getting freebies or collaborations with businesses - rather I think its piss poor marketing to choose someone so anti your brand aesthetic or values to advertise your products that I think it needs pointing out to ensure that someone in marketing sorts themselves out.

I have personally been absolutely put off certain products just knowing that lozza is advertising them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I want laplagiocephaly2 to lichralay be named laCarte for 2 reasons;

a la carte is posh grub innit. And

Laorse n laCarte

• Haha
Reactions: 50

minamoon

2 years of art college as a teenager, I call this my pièce de résistance ... Lozza as The Grudge.

download(10).png

download(11).png

• Haha
Reactions: 49

mohawk

Eeeeeh I cannot wait for the next LaChubster to come along… she’s not going to know what hit her!!!

View attachment 1275054
So tired yet got time to take selfies, spend ages photoshopping and uploading....

Been shedding a tear about an article in the Daily Fail with Deborah James photographed smiling in the sunshine, enjoying every moment which may be her last, with no mention of the excruciating, crippling pain, exhaustion and fear of dying. My super fit husband died from bowel cancer aged 41, a year after diagnosis.

Then I see an article of BYG crying in pain because of her baby bump and Laorse. Says it all....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
That photo of L’arg jumping off the pier gives me the ick. I grew up in Essex and would often go to Clacton pier and there were so many bits of wood and metal just submerged alongside the pier from previous structures that he could easily have impaled if not killed himself. Not to mention the odd currents you get around them. He is such a frigging oaf and if he had got into difficulty then the poor RNLI have to come out and save that bloater. There was a sign for a reason but I suppose that required a level of literacy above look at my floppy Willy on OF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Blowup80

VIP Member
Away in a manger no crib for a bed
Lozza's second baby was born in a shed
A posh shed turned stable all covered in hay
Trussed in the corner Lozza did lay

Legs behind ears, greased up in goose fat
Doula in corner, on just gas and air
Feet had been rubbed and she had brushed her hair