Lauren Goodger #59 Come on Lozza get out of bed, must be at least 40 minutes since you were all last fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Cha’arg was on a roof in Benfleet yesterday Morning. When was the last time BYG posted? Sunday morning wasn’t it?

BYG hasn’t posted begging for hair and nails ect so there can’t be a mag shoot / pap walk imminent.
Was he tossing hiself off? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she got pregnant a week after Larose was born she’d be 42 weeks today. I’m pretty sure she has said she got pregnant 8 and 10 weeks afterwards. The 10 weeks could refer to the date of conception, the 8 weeks to the date of her last period (although unsure if she’d have even had one that quickly after the birth of baby 1?)

I’m predicting a birth date of somewhere between 21st June and 5th July.

Of course, given she has no concept of time, dates, numbers etc. it may be 42nd of Jultember.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she got pregnant a week after Larose was born she’d be 42 weeks today. I’m pretty sure she has said she got pregnant 8 and 10 weeks afterwards. The 10 weeks could refer to the date of conception, the 8 weeks to the date of her last period (although unsure if she’d have even had one that quickly after the birth of baby 1?)

I’m predicting a birth date of somewhere between 21st June and 5th July.

Of course, given she has no concept of time, dates, numbers etc. it may be 42nd of Jultember.
This is based on whether Lapoorsod was born in July 2021, and not earlier… thus bringing into question again whether Chunky Chaz is her father…

Reactions: 13
She's replying to thousands of DM's, even builders are asking how she made her Annex into a stable. She is so so clever is BYG

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she goes much longer, she’ll be absolutely heeeeoowwwggeee surely to god she was ready to drop at that photoshoot

Reactions: 14
If she goes much longer, she’ll be absolutely heeeeoowwwggeee surely to god she was ready to drop at that photoshoot
Didn’t see a bump! It’s nothing to do with being pregnant- it looks like she’s put on five stone since lockdown as well. God knows they’ve been putting it away for the past two years.

Reactions: 13
We have an update Scrunchies
Doesn’t look like she’s given birth in the stable just yet
duck me, who’s face she nicked this time?! And guess what people… she’s in bed… again… how she hasn’t had a DVT through pure laziness is beyond me.

Who really knows with this repulsive woman, she could have had Lagreasyexit a week ago. As someone else commented, time moves differently for LTH. Especially having an 8 month year old and being over 7 months pregnant, anything’s possible 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope they both paid for their hydrofacials but very much doubt it. My friend just had one. £95 for 45mins. Its basically a vacuum treatment to unclog pores and suck out all the crap that's built up underneath your skin. Their faces are the least of their worries looking at the state of them both. More fool these businesses gifting these pair of beggy twats services and products. Just doesn't make sense. 🙄
Screenshot_20220510-181208.png

And yet MORE pasta!!!!!!
Screenshot_20220510-181225.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Further proof the HALFWIT reads and follows what we say on here, lives her life based on social media and tattle ` what we discuss ... she often shows this with what she posts ` ... I mentioned a few days ago, making a small portion of pasta with more various veg .. and low and behold, she's done exactly that 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ .... BIG lozzzzaaa, you're so bleeping dim, it isnt even funny anymore .... maybe if the family ate this type of food, you wouldn't all now resemble the 1000Ib sisters🤦‍♀️🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope they both paid for their hydrofacials but very much doubt it. My friend just had one. £95 for 45mins. Its basically a vacuum treatment to unclog pores and suck out all the crap that's built up underneath your skin. Their faces are the least of their worries looking at the state of them both. More fool these businesses gifting these pair of beggy twats services and products. Just doesn't make sense. 🙄
View attachment 1257017

And yet MORE pasta!!!!!!
View attachment 1257020
Maybe new baybygel will be called LaFusilli, LaPenne or even La’Tortellini

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.