Lauren Goodger #59 Come on Lozza get out of bed, must be at least 40 minutes since you were all last fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Little orse looks obese, doesn’t she? She deserves so much better. Lozza, food isn’t love. Please stop eating and feeding crap for the sake of your kids!

Reactions: 13
Would a health visitor be regularly checking in with Loz and Larose at this point? I'm not sure how it works these days. I wonder if anything has been raised. I just don't understand how that poor girl has got so big (well, I do, her mum is a useless twit feeding her halloumi and god knows what else), it's not right. Loz is setting her up so badly, this will do real damage in the long run if it's not sorted out right now.

Reactions: 15
Would a health visitor be regularly checking in with Loz and Larose at this point? I'm not sure how it works these days. I wonder if anything has been raised. I just don't understand how that poor girl has got so big (well, I do, her mum is a useless twit feeding her halloumi and god knows what else), it's not right. Loz is setting her up so badly, this will do real damage in the long run if it's not sorted out right now.
They should be seeing the health visitor regularly for weigh-ins, weaning advice etc. It is possible to refuse HV though. Given lozzas stance on vaccinations and lack of any sensible parenting techniques I'd say she isn't getting much professional help.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So her fame hungry sister posted it and opened up her account so everyone could see the pics of the little naked bub. I reported it. Insta doesn’t allow pics of naked children?? They have the report nudity involving children report function.
I’ve reported it too. Really didn’t sit comfortably with me those videos. They should have been private for only family. Poor bub.

Reactions: 14
Kids getting fatter by the day and will only get worse when creepy eyes 2 Is born as Lauren will feed her even more to keep her shut up. No child of that age should have breasts. Shes like a little sumo wrestler

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So her fame hungry sister posted it and opened up her account so everyone could see the pics of the little naked bub. I reported it. Insta doesn’t allow pics of naked children?? They have the report nudity involving children report function.
Another total nobody trying to get their 15 minutes off the back of another nobody and using a child to do it. Sick. Have also reported.

I genuinely feel so sorry for la'stallion and la'hopefullyhasblue eyes. Their mother is so narcissistic that they'll be competing for her love forever. She's already overfeeding her, sharing too much of her life and photoshopping her. She doesn't stand a chance. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They should be seeing the health visitor regularly for weigh-ins, weaning advice etc. It is possible to refuse HV though. Given lozzas stance on vaccinations and lack of any sensible parenting techniques I'd say she isn't getting much professional help.
In Essex the HV only visit up to 4 months then it is down to the mother to book weigh ins at local childrens centres . HV’s are contactable still any time but Larose won’t officially see a HV until the 1 year check.

I’m in the south Essex and there are so many free / cheap drop ins, stay and plays, sensory groups on. Larose has missed out on so much.

• Sad
I always thought that a refusal to see a HV for scheduled appointments would raise a safeguarding issue, but maybe that’s just my local area.

I think social services need to get into big Loz for the way she’s looking after the poor bairn.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.