Lauren Goodger #59 Come on Lozza get out of bed, must be at least 40 minutes since you were all last fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Cha’arg was on a roof in Benfleet yesterday Morning. When was the last time BYG posted? Sunday morning wasn’t it?

BYG hasn’t posted begging for hair and nails ect so there can’t be a mag shoot / pap walk imminent.

Reactions: 11
So… at that time of posting… she had an 8 month old, and was over 7 months pregnant…

😟
Yes, you're right and this post was quite a while back as I was driving myself mad singing "My Lovely Horse" around the house. I am confused now. Do you think the silence on SM is because she's given birth? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Out of interest- how much weight do we think he's put on since they met? If he is 18.8 now as he claims, how much do we think he was before? I'm fascinated by the change in him!

Out of interest- how much weight do we think he's put on since they met? If he is 18.8 now as he claims, how much do we think he was before? I'm fascinated by the change in him!
A good 5 stone I reckon !

This was in October 2020.
Screenshot_20220510-125218.png

Screenshot_20220510-125329.png

So completely downhill from then!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He’s put on a LOT of weight very quickly. I agree about five stone since then!

Reactions: 12
I can only foresee these two lumps getting fatter and fatter when number 2 arrives. They obviously can't cope as it is and already relying on takeaways and buffets. Its all quite seriously worrying what will unfold with two young babies to look after. They haven't got a clue. Big Lozza is "so tired" now but 'pregacy' is the easy part!!! Its going to be catastrophic and I'm just waiting on Ch'Arg to have another meltdown as soon as the new addition is here! This thread is going to be on fire!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yikes it would not be easy to lose that amount! I lost 3 stone of baby weight over the course of a year and that was by being suuuper disciplined, exercising every other day and sticking to a calorie deficit. So far Chaz has broken his diet and exercise regime after 2 days and then had (at least) 2 consecutive evenings of takeaways... they're just going to get fatter and fatter.

Reactions: 13
Yep. I very much doubt they spent time making healthy meals to freeze for after the new arrival. It will be a frenzy of takeways, fast food, treats and snacking, both egging each other on. Justifications being that she’s pregnant/a new mum/they’re busy new parents/they’ve got 2 under 2/3 under 3/don’t have time etc etc etc they’ll be saying they’ll turn over a new healthy leaf when the kids have left home.

Reactions: 19
Long time reader, rarely a poster. Just seen the latest photos of her and Chas. I thought he was Arg!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They will deffo be trying to ponce his n hers gastric bands in turkeeeee next

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.