Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping god just caught up. I've been crossing my legs laughing at you lot.
Chaz looking like a stuffed guy Fawkes ready to get chucked in the bonfire. He would love getting around on a skateboard so he'll always be the right height to suck whatever came his way....like a portable blow job machine " round up round up spin the wheel 50p and I'm ready to kneel"

Tattle gold today scrunchies 👏👏🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh my bleeping god just caught up. I've been crossing my legs laughing at you lot.
Chaz looking like a stuffed guy Fawkes ready to get chucked in the bonfire. He would love getting around on a skateboard so he'll always be the right height to suck whatever came his way....like a portable blow job machine " round round up spin the wheel 50p and I'm ready to kneel"

Tattle gold today scrunchies 👏👏🤣
Next title thread in there Blowup!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not had to deal with kids in a high chair for 17 years now, but don't they still have the bowls that suction down? And bibs with lips. My kids would eat out of the bid

Shall we take bets that this about BYG and Chaz…

View attachment 1240596

Omg where did you get this?!?! Her hands look like trotters!
Oh there is an ok video , go on to Facebook at it’s there , such howlers on it

What an absolute unit he’s turned into 🐽
Ok did them well dirty giving them the tiniest chairs they could find to plonk them on, guna need a shoe horn for them both to get off 🤪🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Ok did them well dirty giving them the tiniest chairs they could find to plonk them on, guna need a shoe horn for them both to get off 🤪🤪🤪
Eeeeeh I’ve just watched it! Oh my god! Dying ⚰

• Haha
Lord have mercy on the seams of them chinos chaz. Faaackin ell!

I don’t know what it is about lozzas hairline but it’s just the funniest thing to me!
Her giant mitts are giving “Eastside” - stands to reason she’d be more of a BYGGIE than a Tupac

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I can’t breathe. Hahaha 🤣 that video is the funniest EVER ! His teeth and wild
eyes hahaha 😝 I can’t , it’s too funny. Her in the asylum gown haha 😂😂😂😂
And they both chat pure tit 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That pink dress makes her look like Patrick from SpongeBob ! If only we could change Patrick’s face to BYG’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched the video and I feel stupider for it. Pair of cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he look like he should be on a most wanted poster - his eyes are so creepy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Christ on a bike, that video 😂 I feel like I’ve lost brain cells watching it!

“I don’t feel myself” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.