Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining that she gets woken up at 5am by a baby. What does she think will happen when she has two under 12months?

If she can’t cope now then she’s absolutely fucked when the next one comes along.
THIS! And it’s not like she can palm off her kids on someone else like she did with those dogs she was too lazy too look after.

Her moaning is starting to really piss me off. I’m 7 months pregnant so I’m the same stage as her. I’m pretty curvy but I am nowhere near the same size as I keep active. My husband said the other day that I’ve definitely lost weight in my pregnancy. Why? Because I take our dog out for walks, go to exercise classes, swimming and the gym. We are renovating the house, so I spend every spare moment painting or cleaning (major nesting mode going on) plus I work a full time job managing a team of 20. I have a bad back which I’ve had for years and has become a lot worse in pregnancy to the point that I can barely walk some days but I just get on with it and get tit done. I find exercising helps loosen it up. I can only take a short maternity leave due to my work which I’m gutted about but I’m passionate about building a life for my family and you don’t see me moaning every two minutes about how bleeping tired I am.

I know all bairns are different but I follow Hannah Sillitoe (mygoodnessrecipes) and her son was born I want to say October last year and she’s showing him trying to crawl; he’s literally never in a pram she always has him strapped to her or on a blanket so he can explore and try to push himself up to crawl. It’s night and day between Freddie and LaBored but I do know that kids are all different but Big Gel Loz just doesn’t seem to be doing anything to help her…. Chaz as well like
I have a horrible feeling she doesn’t want Labamba on the move as she knows that’ll be game over for her and she’ll actually have to up her parenting. You have to have eyes out of the back of your head and can’t be lazing about on the sofa photoshopping yourself when they start crawling, cruising furniture and then taking their first steps…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Had a horrible thought about why Larose is being held back in her development - is Big Loz still hoping for a mummy diaries type show when baby 2 arrives and wants to ensure content of her crawling and walking for the first time is captured on film?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow scrunchies... i havent been online in a few days and she's really upped her game in the meantime. I missed:

- her changing Larose's name to Laorse, which knowing Laureen's inability to spell is clearly just a misspelling of LaHorse. What a pretty name change!

- her moaning yet again about being tired, despite having personally chosen to have two kids under 1 year old... makes total sense of course. Why should such a BYG, who clearly works very very hard all day, have to put up with such exhaustion! Luckily someone provided the much-awaited massages (and presumably didnt rush) so she has had some respite recently.

- Ch'Arg putting on a duck ton of weight. What a looker he is turning into scrunchies! Every time I see those teef on his massive spaceball head and that well-rounded gut hanging over his stained trackie-Bs I just melt and I know you do too.

- one of the greatest outfits ever stapled onto a whale outside of a dentists chair. In a week that has also seen the Met gala heavily featured in the press I am, as ever, very impressed, with our BYG's top notch fashion choices which keep her relevant and relatable.

- Lahorse being fed adult sized portions of food. She is just so advanced guys - I am so so impressed by her ability to scoff all that despite having no family history of such obesity...

- Lahorse being left to sort herself out in a high chair painted with pasta sauce, which we were able to deduce is probably full of the best stuff for for babies such as salt and sugar. Yummy. Laureen's ability to allow her child to fester in her own muck is something that I personally am unable to emulate but that's ok because we can't all be so virtuous as to allow our children to learn from a young age how it feels to be an actual hippo wallowing in mud.

- an interview in which we learned that
--- (a) Laureen wants to give birth in the outhouse just like the Virgin Mary, who she so clearly emulates in all aspects of life. The second coming is almost here guys - keep the faith. I don't know what happened to all the stuff she said was in the outhouse when she was trying to con someone into sorting it all out but maybe that's the equivalent of hay and she's really thought this nativity scene through?
--- (b) LaHorse will be asleep when Laureen goes "Into her zone" and gives birth like the expert that she is. Quite aside from the impressive ability of LaHorse to sleep at times allocated to her by an unborn sister, I am just so awed by how considerate the child really is. I'm sure it will all go as planned by Laureen and LaHorse will happily just sit and gurgle away or sleep soundly for 15 hours of labour. Luckily she can feed herself adult portions of very healthy food now I'm sure that'll kill a few hours.
--- (c) a name for the new messiah has been chosen. We dont know what it is yet but we can assume that it is a bewful homage to her parents like the last one. But even if we dont like it, never fear Scrunchies as she won't be able to spell it anyway.

- LaHorse's advanced skills don't seem to have extended to crawling or pulling herself up yet, which is a shame. But that's ok because such perfick children don't really need to walk anyway. The only skills such a celebrity like Laureen's kids actually need are (1) sitting back at a low recline in their filthy high chairs (2) getting naked in the bath and (3) not complaining too much when forced to wear gigantic headbands for hours at a time.

- The Bisto Kid gave us the low down on Laureen and Ch'Arg's relationship. I mean, she's obviously just jealous of our BYG and let's not forget that she shagged one of the weeble twins, but I can't help thinking there must be something in it...

Did i miss anything??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I forgot about the new name! I can't tell you how excited I am for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow scrunchies... i havent been online in a few days and she's really upped her game in the meantime. I missed:

- her changing Larose's name to Laorse, which knowing Laureen's inability to spell is clearly just a misspelling of LaHorse. What a pretty name change!

- her moaning yet again about being tired, despite having personally chosen to have two kids under 1 year old... makes total sense of course. Why should such a BYG, who clearly works very very hard all day, have to put up with such exhaustion! Luckily someone provided the much-awaited massages (and presumably didnt rush) so she has had some respite recently.

- Ch'Arg putting on a duck ton of weight. What a looker he is turning into scrunchies! Every time I see those teef on his massive spaceball head and that well-rounded gut hanging over his stained trackie-Bs I just melt and I know you do too.

- one of the greatest outfits ever stapled onto a whale outside of a dentists chair. In a week that has also seen the Met gala heavily featured in the press I am, as ever, very impressed, with our BYG's top notch fashion choices which keep her relevant and relatable.

- Lahorse being fed adult sized portions of food. She is just so advanced guys - I am so so impressed by her ability to scoff all that despite having no family history of such obesity...

- Lahorse being left to sort herself out in a high chair painted with pasta sauce, which we were able to deduce is probably full of the best stuff for for babies such as salt and sugar. Yummy. Laureen's ability to allow her child to fester in her own muck is something that I personally am unable to emulate but that's ok because we can't all be so virtuous as to allow our children to learn from a young age how it feels to be an actual hippo wallowing in mud.

- an interview in which we learned that
--- (a) Laureen wants to give birth in the outhouse just like the Virgin Mary, who she so clearly emulates in all aspects of life. The second coming is almost here guys - keep the faith. I don't know what happened to all the stuff she said was in the outhouse when she was trying to con someone into sorting it all out but maybe that's the equivalent of hay and she's really thought this nativity scene through?
--- (b) LaHorse will be asleep when Laureen goes "Into her zone" and gives birth like the expert that she is. Quite aside from the impressive ability of LaHorse to sleep at times allocated to her by an unborn sister, I am just so awed by how considerate the child really is. I'm sure it will all go as planned by Laureen and LaHorse will happily just sit and gurgle away or sleep soundly for 15 hours of labour. Luckily she can feed herself adult portions of very healthy food now I'm sure that'll kill a few hours.
--- (c) a name for the new messiah has been chosen. We dont know what it is yet but we can assume that it is a bewful homage to her parents like the last one. But even if we dont like it, never fear Scrunchies as she won't be able to spell it anyway.

- LaHorse's advanced skills don't seem to have extended to crawling or pulling herself up yet, which is a shame. But that's ok because such perfick children don't really need to walk anyway. The only skills such a celebrity like Laureen's kids actually need are (1) sitting back at a low recline in their filthy high chairs (2) getting naked in the bath and (3) not complaining too much when forced to wear gigantic headbands for hours at a time.

- The Bisto Kid gave us the low down on Laureen and Ch'Arg's relationship. I mean, she's obviously just jealous of our BYG and let's not forget that she shagged one of the weeble twins, but I can't help thinking there must be something in it...

Did i miss anything??
Think you've just about covered it all! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know all bairns are different but I follow Hannah Sillitoe (mygoodnessrecipes) and her son was born I want to say October last year and she’s showing him trying to crawl; he’s literally never in a pram she always has him strapped to her or on a blanket so he can explore and try to push himself up to crawl. It’s night and day between Freddie and LaBored but I do know that kids are all different but Big Gel Loz just doesn’t seem to be doing anything to help her…. Chaz as well like
my little boy is 3 weeks younger. He’s climbing, crawling, standing, cursing furniture. He waved and says ‘iya’. Gives us kisses when we say ‘kiss’. This isn’t a boasting post. I know all children develop at different rates but it’s impossible to not compare when our kids are the same age.

La’orse will be having her one year check with hv soon and the new baby will be having her HV visits so hopefully with more contact from professionals la’orse will get flagged up and signposted help.

i live in Essex too, although more south. There are SO many free / cheap groups available for new mums. Larose hasn’t been to any sensory groups, music groups, stay and play. She’s missing out on so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yayyyy I'm in the blocked club. Made a little comment on her pic and got blocked. Little does shek ow I have another account so can still see the fat bastatds profile. See Chaz has realised he a fat c*nt so trying to cover that up by posting his weight. Makes no difference if you say it Chaz, ya still a fat mess like your Mrs. That meal for laflathead is way too big. Just like lahorse herself. She must realise she's a tit mam and ugly as duck . She's got to
Laflathead had me crying last night 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just watched her latest 'toy review' - basically consisting of all pretend electronic gadgets - glad to see we are teaching that life doesn't revolve around electronics early on ;-)

my little boy is 3 weeks younger. He’s climbing, crawling, standing, cursing furniture. He waved and says ‘iya’. Gives us kisses when we say ‘kiss’. This isn’t a boasting post. I know all children develop at different rates but it’s impossible to not compare when our kids are the same age.

La’orse will be having her one year check with hv soon and the new baby will be having her HV visits so hopefully with more contact from professionals la’orse will get flagged up and signposted help.

i live in Essex too, although more south. There are SO many free / cheap groups available for new mums. Larose hasn’t been to any sensory groups, music groups, stay and play. She’s missing out on so much!
I love the image of him cursing the furniture (excellent typo, thank you!).
Get out of the way you bleeping chair, never did like you twit bastard table, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hahahah she's crawling all over. Well why don't you show us then Lauren. That baby isn't crawling you have just read the comments on on and now trying to cover that square arse of yours. Bare faced liar

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well there's the name for pastaeater#2.
Little sister lucky.
Love how the only factual part is highlighted.

As for the rest of the gibberish.
Can mylittlepony fit in her bouncer? Or get in it unaided?
And are you planning to recreate the nativity in the shed surrounded by cast off crap toys?!
Lucky-Heather would be bewful.
So yeh, she's ad them ring fings since December but obviously never seen them before, hasn't got a clue what to do with them. And surely Hamleys haven't gifted her this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the image of him cursing the furniture (excellent typo, thank you!).
Get out of the way you bleeping chair, never did like you twit bastard table, etc.
😂😂😂brilliant.

My boy is an absolute menace. I can fully imagine him doing exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If LaPinkyPie ( yes I’m going through my little pony characters today, cuz why not 🤣 though I don’t think derpy hooves can be beaten tbf ) was able to crawl she’d have been long gone off that mat. Which still had the cellophane on the mirror bit. 🙄

whats loz got against that baby? She’s filthy or inappropriately attired aT ALL TiMES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.