Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to pose a question to this forum as I find you all to be quite interesting with funny comments and quite witty and clever…
I’ve had some photos taken today. This morning, I loved the reflection in the mirror. The results of the photos - I’m now in a deep low mood. I look chubby, stumpy and just not how I thought I looked. I even said to my partner I look like LG!
Why does this happen? Why do we look SO different? (I mean Lozza Is a different breed as she edits her photos within an inch of their life)

but why does this happen?!!
Even supermodels can look ugly in unflattering light and angles. Going by what you've said I'd say it's not you but the photographer. A skilled photographer is knows how to give you the desired results :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They've shopped Larose's legs thinner. Slimming down a baby - what a tit rag you are, OK.

Has anyone, please, got a link for the video? I can't open the video on OK's website (overseas) and I can't find a youtube of it yet. I've got serious FOMO :cry: It sounds amazing!

Thanks Pom, your plucky legless skateboarder has secured my place in hell :LOL: I think I've pulled a muscle laughing...
Try this FB link to the article

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Having caught up since the weekend…

@Pom Bear you, are a true genius.

just when you think BYG and ChunkyChaz couldn’t get any worse, they roll out the OK mag and video 😂

How does she have the audacity when we know what she looks like! She looks like an absolute beast!

Also the new guy who lives down the road from BYG, she needs to be our eyes and ears on the ground, catching candid photos of BYG out in the wild 😂 we want more DM realness!

thank you everyone for the laughs! Been brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I keep getting flashbacks to first clapping my eyes on the sight of them both propped up in those chairs and burst out laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well you can tell I have a baby as the first thing I noticed was that they used the start up music to one of the hey bear sensory videos 😆 thought I was going mad when I recognised it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if OK will realise that the spike in video views is down to hysterical Tattlers rather than their enormous 'fanbase' :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After catching up on the thread I just had to go and watch that video... OMG just why :ROFLMAO: She looked insane wearing that hospital extra large sheet and Chaz the lights are on but no one is home. They are so embarrassing....Cringed so hard it hurt :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’m late but just viewed the OK interview on FB WTF!!!! So many questions but mainly why is she wearing a hospital gown when sitting down!!!! They’re all enormous, kid included, they look awful & the fixation on food is utterly bizarre it’s all they refer to in relation to that kid!! Cannot get over it!

After catching up on the thread I just had to go and watch that video... OMG just why :ROFLMAO: She looked insane wearing that hospital extra large sheet and Chaz the lights are on but no one is home. They are so embarrassing....Cringed so hard it hurt :ROFLMAO:
Seriously why was she wearing the sheet/hospital gown during the sit down interview, what am I missing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I’ve done a screenshot of the video and then lifted a similar photo from the article. It’s not an exact match but the posing and position are really similar.

Here are the photos side by side:
View attachment 1241028
Jesus, they’re all enormous. I wonder how Chaz’s mother feels seeing him throw his life away like this. He’s only 24 for Christ sake. The scrunchies are right, he’s morphed into Arg well and proper. He was never attractive to me, but at least he had physical fitness on his side. Now it’s all gone thanks to Lozza La Bête!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My very first Tattle Thread when they first got together mentioned her wanting to make him like Arg so no-one else wanted him
"Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend in to Arg"

She has been on a mission to turn the sink wanker in to Roy Cropper from day one

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sat stuffed into a deck chair in his beige chinos with his mangina on display….she’s done a real job on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Roy Cropper and his mangina 😂 We have truly had some Scrunchie golden moments in the last couple of days!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.