Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rewatched it. Her voice and his voice and the way they look. Omg it’s just pure trailer trash. And she wanted to be on a talk show😂😂. She can’t even speak properly. She Must have to get paid a bit to not be able to edit that video and release it like that. How humiliating, no wonder she hasn’t sent the link for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Harley and I are back together now’

Who’s Harley?
So she's at the dentist whilst doing the interview, yes?
And charlie is wearing fat large's cast off body suit.
And chinos.

And now i can't unsee the 3 arms , or the fivepac gangsigns.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s on that puppet show when someone is standing behind her and using their arms in a comedy sketch.
8698ED80-4E84-427B-8747-51E7174F9AB9.jpeg

What a unit she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So I’ve done a screenshot of the video and then lifted a similar photo from the article. It’s not an exact match but the posing and position are really similar.

Here are the photos side by side:
31387374-300B-4EE1-B580-4389D5031182.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I rewatched it. Her voice and his voice and the way they look. Omg it’s just pure trailer trash. And she wanted to be on a talk show😂😂. She can’t even speak properly. She Must have to get paid a bit to not be able to edit that video and release it like that. How humiliating, no wonder she hasn’t sent the link for that.
She sounds like she has a severe nasal infection. And she can barely breathe. That video was horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok.
That's the first time I have made myself listen to lozza.
Oh duck me sideways and call me moses.

That's a French and Saunders sketch surely!

He looks at her with disgust throughout.

My favourites are learning that one pushes a baby back (presumably to store it in the arse shelf?) when giving birth, and probably the only true thing she said was about lafuckedoff treating her with contempt.

Screenshot_20220503_233348_com.android.chrome.jpg

My brain has now atrophied to the size of a pea.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A comment on her recent post
‘I scream house down she been traumatised’
I scream house down? But u gonna be in the stable this time hun, like an orse wiv legs pulled back. Ain't that so? Lol.

I did baby led weaning. Not by choice as such. My daughter just wasn’t interested in being spoon fed AT ALL! I just assumed she wasn’t ready, but I ended up giving her something (think it was a bit of my toast) and she practically demolished it. I soon realised that the independent little ‘madem’ just wanted to do it herself. She never had soup but would let her try small amounts of spag bol etc to try when we ate. She never got as messy as Larose (it gave me anxiety to be honest) but she was always happy to get her hands in and shovel in her mouth. She definitely didn’t have portions as large as BYG gives to BYG#2 though!
I also never gave her a full bowl. Would just give her a spoonful at a time to pick up from her plate. I agree all babies are different and certainly parenting styles differ, but BYG is not helping those mum’s that she is ‘influencing’. I have seen a number of comments asking her for advice because their babies don’t do X, Y, Z. I always go to my mum for advice or at least discuss with friends. I’ve mentioned before that we always discuss things about our children but we pick and choose what works for our own/ourselves.
I think all her posts about 'all the DM's asking me for advise about..blah blah blah' are posted by herself, from her imaginary 'fans'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Pom - definitely one of your best.
I’m howling 🤣😂
That's killed me Pom you make me laugh so much 💙.
Pom, this is absolute perfection, I’ve got tears rolling down my face from laughing so much! 😂

@Heneghs you’re a legend for finding that video. Holy duck are they massive. She’s easily as big now as she was in the street paps with their wind machines photos, although that’s to be expected given she lost none of the weight she gained from baby 1. He looks like he’s been drinking goose fat by the bucket load.

Her sat covered in a white sheet is hilarious - perhaps they told her it would act like a green screen so they could easily photoshop a different body onto her? Or it was a magic sheet that took off 40 pounds? You can see just how much they’ve photoshopped her when you see the video of the same images being taken.

Chaz saying that Larose has learnt so much:
• She can feed herself - ❌
• She can talk… with her hands 😆

Lauren:
• I have a routine but it’s not, like, regimental to every hour, it’s just a rough routine.
Thanks very much for the comments.. 😀🥰 Love from Pom 😊💖🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Is Chaz trying to copy the 'Terry Wogan Bulge' pic 🤭😄😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16516273282853.jpg

Resizer_16516278763961.jpg

Resizer_16516273154541.jpg

Loooooooooooooooool 😄😄😄😄

Of to catch up 🥰..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh there is an ok video , go on to Facebook at it’s there , such howlers on it

What an absolute unit he’s turned into 🐽
Ok did them well dirty giving them the tiniest chairs they could find to plonk them on, guna need a shoe horn for them both to get off 🤪🤪🤪
Both of them look HUGE! I don't get why he has to be in all her interviews with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I’ve done a screenshot of the video and then lifted a similar photo from the article. It’s not an exact match but the posing and position are really similar.

Here are the photos side by side:
View attachment 1241028
They've shopped Larose's legs thinner. Slimming down a baby - what a tit rag you are, OK.

Has anyone, please, got a link for the video? I can't open the video on OK's website (overseas) and I can't find a youtube of it yet. I've got serious FOMO :cry: It sounds amazing!

Thanks Pom, your plucky legless skateboarder has secured my place in hell :LOL: I think I've pulled a muscle laughing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.