Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie mate, you are 24! Sort yourself out. Yeah maybe you're not doing roids and sniff anymore, but you've become a lump so young . Get your tit together. Loz, look after your children, you lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doubt she made that soup herself , imagine the salt in it 😩 larose will be 21 and still launching bowls about if they don’t try and show her .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha she smugly stares into the camera whilst Charlie is singing her praises "the way Lawen 'as towt Lawose how to eat iz just loike amazin"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Charlie mate, you are 24! Sort yourself out. Yeah maybe you're not doing roids and sniff anymore, but you've become a lump so young . Get your tit together. Loz, look after your children, you lump.
He is probably still on the Packet.
I swear he’s the new Arg. He even dresses like him. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He is 24. He looks like he drives a people carrier, drinks bitter only on a Sunday, his hobby is building train sets and his favourite TV show is countdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hahaha she smugly stares into the camera whilst Charlie is singing her praises "the way Lawen 'as towt Lawose how to eat iz just loike amazin"
Poor kids had no other choice but to learn how to eat. It’s lump of a mother can’t be bothered to feed her so she just dumps the food in front of her and gets back to watching Tv.
The whole interview was very food based…. 🐷

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If this is an example of baby led weaning I'm really glad I had mine when the phrase didn't exist.
And don't all pile on me, i know this is lozza's version so bound to be shite.
Common sense and homemade was so simple! Make sure they'd eaten properly and safely then let them have a try themselves.
Without the soundbite/catch phrase.

And no need to stick them in a field to do it without 'sharing' with anyone within 30 metres.

Loz, maybe drag the naff spa into the street, plonk lanosoupisinmymouth inside with her 'meal' and then waddle for cover.
Absolutely. Me too. What do they do when they are out? Let the babies chuck food everywhere? Naaah

Reactions: 11
Wow! That video 🤣 I'm in shock she was happy to sit with that sheet in her or whatever it is? She looks like she is on one of those fat programmes my 600lb life! And ready to go down for surgery!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone mentioned earlier that Charlie is in Arg’s cast offs - thought well we know what is going to happen when the new child arrives trip to turkey for some weight loss surgery for them both for free

Wow! That video 🤣 I'm in shock she was happy to sit with that sheet in her or whatever it is? She looks like she is on one of those fat programmes my 600lb life! And ready to go down for surgery!
What video is this?

She looks like she's waiting in the hospital about to go in for a procedure 😂View attachment 1240803
Omg I’ve missed this. Wholly crap what is this. The both of them are fatter than I thought

• Haha
Just seen it. Oh my!!!! Wouldn’t even know where to start. And did she have white gunk on her lips the whole time? And Charlie sounds so pathetic!!! What a massive loser. Massive literally, wow he’s gone fa. And she’s just a big fridge. A full fridge. Solid

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This made me laugh so much that I had to try and make two pics trying not to laugh at the same time 🤭😄😄😄😘 xx.

View attachment 1240942

View attachment 1240943
Pom, this is absolute perfection, I’ve got tears rolling down my face from laughing so much! 😂

@Heneghs you’re a legend for finding that video. Holy duck are they massive. She’s easily as big now as she was in the street paps with their wind machines photos, although that’s to be expected given she lost none of the weight she gained from baby 1. He looks like he’s been drinking goose fat by the bucket load.

Her sat covered in a white sheet is hilarious - perhaps they told her it would act like a green screen so they could easily photoshop a different body onto her? Or it was a magic sheet that took off 40 pounds? You can see just how much they’ve photoshopped her when you see the video of the same images being taken.

Chaz saying that Larose has learnt so much:
• She can feed herself - ❌
• She can talk… with her hands 😆

Lauren:
• I have a routine but it’s not, like, regimental to every hour, it’s just a rough routine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Rough routine feeding ya kid tit and slumping her in a high chair. Basically putting her in a food coma so that you can filter pictures of yourself. Also not wanting her to be mobile as that would mean that you would actually have to move. I would be embarrassed if I was her with them photos. Imagine all the people from towie looking at that, they will be thinking who the duck is that Fatboy and actually is that reallylauren as she doesn't look like that. She still looks like absolute tit but she is actually worse than that. Imagine them actually watching her insta stories. She will be an absolute laughing stock and be slagged off for being an absolute tit mother. Keep them coming tho lozza as we love taking the piss out of you and your fantasy life

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.