Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so I'm gonna launch a you tube channelllllll!!!!!!

ps I have no computer

pps I have no wifi (have I paid the bill I wonder??)

ppps So soz for any delays to my channel its not my fault

pppps Please send me a free laptop

WTAF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just seen the YouTube update so straight to Tattle.

OMG what an absolute numpty 🤣

Like all her millions (🤣) of subscribers are waiting for the content. The only people waiting are us Tattlers so we can have a good laugh !

BYG you need to pay your WiFi bill 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
so I'm gonna launch a you tube channelllllll!!!!!!

ps I have no computer

pps I have no wifi (have I paid the bill I wonder??)

ppps So soz for any delays to my channel its not my fault

pppps Please send me a free laptop

WTAF!!!
She showed off the expensive camera kit she bought but forgot about a laptop? Doh! And what is that creepy background sound? Lahummusandcarrot? Need to try harder hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Like all her millions (🤣) of subscribers are waiting for the content. The only people waiting are us Tattlers so we can have a good laugh !

Wifi isn't even that expensive, unless she's been cut off and now needs to reinstate lines etc .....

My monthly wifi is cheaper than 2 steaks ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
0C3B181B-39E3-4C7F-A271-34A69F1956E2.png

What’s a dick. That was painful to watch. That music and her face all over the place.

how does she watch Sky all day without broadband. Is that cocomellon thing on normal tv? Did she cut off sky sports??? Now Charlie will never come round.

Bewful soft pretty

424AD21F-24BE-4450-99CE-D58E7838E41F.png

She must have got a lot of slack for her weaning advise. Wish she would just shut her trap. It’s dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1079593

What’s a dick. That was painful to watch. That music and her face all over the place.

how does she watch Sky all day without broadband. Is that cocomellon thing on normal tv? Did she cut off sky sports??? Now Charlie will never come round.

Bewful soft pretty

View attachment 1079607

She must have got a lot of slack for her weaning advise. Wish she would just shut her trap. It’s dangerous.
Cocomelon is on netflix and Amazon prime so she defo has wifi the lying witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20

waiting for someone to "gift" her wi fi lip smackin ponce

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That baby noise in the latest IG vid story is the fakest one yet. Her reaction to it is so evidently rehearsed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What's her youchewb channel link please?
If you go onto YouTube you need to search in Channels for Lauren Rose Goodger - if you just search videos you get the Towie and Celebs go Dating ones. No need to subscribe to see content and there is none currently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1079593

Bewful soft pretty

View attachment 1079607

SLUMBER PARTY????????????????????????????
Thats more like a bleeping nightmare!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SLUMBER PARTY????????????????????????????
Thats more like a bleeping nightmare!!!
I have Beyonce’s #Beautiful Nightmare# in my head now! Charles’s song when he simultaneously thinks of dipping his wick in Amy and then having to go back to the grotesque Lozza?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
No WiFi, a laptop that’s not working and hence no YT content. Liar…a) she can’t be bothered and b) probably still trying to work out how she can filter her face on her videos content.

I think she’ll need the services of Dreamworks and Pixar to get access to extreme effects like that to make her look normal again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is bone idle and that’s why she has no content. Who would sit and watch her cooking something with less skill than a year 7 in food tech or being the worlds crappiest mum. The only bonus is the content could be used for those with clinical depression as you wouldn’t be able to not smile at her bewful and soft spoon face.

Reactions: 18
She is bone idle and that’s why she has no content. Who would sit and watch her cooking something with less skill than a year 7 in food tech or being the worlds crappiest mum. The only bonus is the content could be used for those with clinical depression as you wouldn’t be able to not smile at her bewful and soft spoon face.
If your having a bad day and feel really rubbish you could put it on and realise its not all that bad, it could be a million times worse... you could be goodger the moon face moron :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone, thanks for joining me.

I'm lauren, and I need your help!
I struggle with literacy and grammar, and would really like to be more confident for when my daughter gets older.
Anyone fancy joining me on here for basic skills sessions?

If that isn't your thing, I'm also struggling with my weight.
I have a 7 month (year) old and I'm pregnant again. I have to admit i love food, and don't tend to eat heathily - would you join me in trying to eat a more balanced diet, including the burgers, and adding simple stretches etc to the day?

Do say yes.
All ideas welcome.
Thank you.

There ya go laureen, it really isn't difficult.
Have that for beggy free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.