Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nothing about YouTube so Scrunchies assemble. Questions?
1- do people pay to subscribe to her ‘channel’
2- will they get their money back seeing as she’s done nothing?
3- or is it that you only pay if she puts something up, to view it?

Reactions: 6

These are great as actually I don’t know a thing about it either 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not an expert but here’s what I think.
It’s all free membership for us to view her. You don’t need to subscribe to her channel to view her videos. She gets paid revenue if she puts adverts on before or during her clip. But to do that you need to have certain criteria met like x amount of viewing hours and x amount of followers. That’s why I don’t subscribe😂😂
Or someone might pay her to advertise a product.

I posted an article on the criteria a few weeks ago.

Unless you have so many views like over 100k it’s not really much money in there.
And she’s probably realised that

ECF377D1-4807-4BB9-8039-F767C32D4284.png

Here’s are ways to make money. So it looks like you can charge membership fee but I don’t know if any who do

26C9A073-AA5E-4AD7-8B0E-D5C1B1B2D024.png

I think she’s already quit and moved onto Aesthetics this month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she given that baby a WHOLE bleeping banana? Doesn’t she understand that a 7month old’s stomach is still really small? My 2 year old still doesn’t eat a full banana at breakfast. 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why has she given that baby a WHOLE bleeping banana? Doesn’t she understand that a 7month old’s stomach is still really small? My 2 year old still doesn’t eat a full banana at breakfast. 🤮
She's stuffing the poor kid so she'll sleep for hours and hot mumma can trawl Insta for insprashunal quotes to post.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220220_125847_com.android.chrome.jpg

Laureen you're going to have to explain pet.

'Perceive of me' on it's own doesn't mean what I think you think it means.
You added the word 'inspiring'.

Are you saying we should perceive you to be inspiring? Because you can't order someone to perceive of you ito be a certain way.
Perception is based upon what we are shown, but also our personal belief and what we make of an individual or circumstance.

And in no way are you 'inspiring'.
Perspiring yes, is that what you meant?

So do you mean that the quote 'Perceive of me' is itself inspiring?
How?
Do explain.
Because otherwise it looks like you've just copied and pasted something you don't understand, and we don't want you to look a total plantpot do we.

As for the photo. What's it saying? How is it inspiring? Who is it?
It looks like a doll with bad constipation wondering whether she dare fart.

Who are the people you are shouting at?
Why are they 'in the back'?
Where is the back?
Come to think of it where is the front?

Are you on tour?
Aha! I think I've got it.

So you're on tour with a farting doll, sweating heavily, and ordering us to perceive you to be something other than the dipstick you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember the utter contempt she showed for her fans in the infamous Cyanide video? Saying she never took the Skinny Coffee product but pretended she did to fans, but not just that - what was most contemptible was her mentioning how her friends would ask her about buying the Skinny Coffee and she said ‘I don’t use it! They should know me by now!’ In terms of how she just takes ££ and doesn’t use what she promotes to her blind followers.

How she has any fans left is truly shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember the utter contempt she showed for her fans in the infamous Cyanide video? Saying she never took the Skinny Coffee product but pretended she did to fans, but not just that - what was most contemptible was her mentioning how her friends would ask her about buying the Skinny Coffee and she said ‘I don’t use it! They should know me by now!’ In terms of how she just takes ££ and doesn’t use what she promotes to her blind followers.

What annoys me is her response to it ‘I was set up’ ‘they twisted my words’ ‘they didn’t tell me the ingredients’

She totally misses the point that all of those statements are irrelevant! It was her responses that showed her true nasty colours.

Brain dead 💀

ETA -
sorry I mean baby Brian 💀 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah. There's a relevance to lozza's post?
Can you tell selena gomez isn't top of my list?!
Don’t worry, there’s absolutely no relevance to the post at all. She’s off her rocker as usual. Looking at other people’s videos about other (other) people’s successes and applying them to herself.

Worse than a con artist she is. At least con merchants have some clever idea on how to fleece people, she lacks that element. Just rocks up willing to rip everyone off with no questions asked. I’m looking for a redeeming feature 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
1645370179436.png

"Medically trained"? Really?!

Anyone have access to this account to ask the question about her medical training?

:unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
7966C1CF-C25F-43CE-844E-F7D5165A598A.jpeg

What’s a grown Mad???

Something we know nothing about???? We saw the video. We saw her sneering about how she’s happy to sell any product without even trying them. It is about the cyanide but that’s just a tiny piece of it. Everything else is still horrific.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.