Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep your shitting false bullying to yourself cos you NO nothing 😂😂😂
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... Looooooooool ... SMFH!! :ROFLMAO:🤡🤡🤡

I hope if they are throwing threats out to lil ronseal Amy, she keeps all evidence, and goes to old bill ... these morons ( family ) all come across as an inbred science experiment gone wrong 🤷‍♀️ ... not surprising lozzaaa is soo bleeping thick ( fucked up genetics does that ) .... If you are here reading Amy, try to not worry .. if there is one thing this obese fake ` Heffalump ` fears, is being exposed for the bleeping fake arse she is ... so expose the bleep to the media and make some money as well .... here she is with her ` wonderful ` CRACK bleep mother ... says it all really ... BIG LOZZZZ IS NOTHING BUT AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE 🥴🥴:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The desperation of pimping yourself out for a tenner to ‘drop the towel’ 🙄

Christ I wouldn’t fancy editing that book, just reading one of her Instagram posts hurts my brain 🙃

What exactly is she going to write about?

Chapter 1 - what I had for tea on monday
Chapter 2 - what I had for tea on Tuesday
….you get the idea 😂
Jesus she will need a book per chapter if it’s what she ate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been on Amazon to see what "Book" she's alluding to and only found the "Essex Girl" one and the DVD one. Amazing the transformation in 1 week after 6lb loss!

View attachment 1073658

However I DID come across this, a life size cut out of our BYG

Lauren Goodger Life Size Cutout : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

View attachment 1073659

A mask Lauren Goodger Celebrity Mask TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

View attachment 1073661

Annnnnnnnnd a going out out cut out

View attachment 1073663
😂

Is there really demand for a BYG face mask?! I’m here for it!

Maybe she will start wearing one to pretend she still looks like that facially 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyssss I’ve been cheating on our BYG with Krusty Katie Price for a few days. Has anything exciting happened?

Who am I kidding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Assemble all Scrunchies, what we missed? (Apart from BYG completely not comprehending simple sentences 😂 ) Or is this old cyanide story from a couple of years ago that's been resurrected?

View attachment 1073628
I remember this interview and watched a clip, whilst I wouldn't expect a bafta winning bewful yun gel to know what cyanide is - it was the fact she said specifically she doesn't care what it is, her followers will lap it up or something along those lines. So to try and be all 'I didn't know' is bullshit, anyone with 2 braincells to rub together or a shred of moral decency would ask what it is, before showing off she can flog anything to her gullible 'fans'.

Rancid woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I remember this interview and watched a clip, whilst I wouldn't expect a bafta winning bewful yun gel to know what cyanide is - it was the fact she said specifically she doesn't care what it is, her followers will lap it up or something along those lines. So to try and be all 'I didn't know' is bullshit, any one with 2 braincells to rub together or a shred of moral decency would ask what it is, before showing off she can flog anything to her gullible 'fans'.

Rancid woman.
Will they use this scene in her film 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused after the surname revelation!
So her dads surname is Norman?
Her mums surname is Goodger?

Am I getting this all arse about face? So her mum has a son and a daughter, then Lauren but have Lauren back to her dad aged 4 and kept the older two? So are they from a different dad? And then her younger sisters from another man also?
I’m gonna need a diagram 😫

• Haha
What cracks me up about this is that it was so much exposure for her and she looked absolutely tit in it. Complete Ting Tong and a massive round plate face she couldn’t hide. It’s probably what fucked her off l the most.
It must’ve been those pesky wind rats. Who do they think they are, hiding their wind machines during such an important interview? No wonder poor BYG regrets coming into the public eye recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauren isn’t happy because she thought she would have the most beautiful baby and that everyone would comment on how beautiful she is but in reality Lauren isn’t happy that lacreepy eyes didn’t live up to her dream baby. Hence the constant photoshopping. What Lauren needs to realise is that her and the father aren’t good looking at all so they weren’t going or produce this amazing baby. Btw I think most kids are cute and am not putting the baby down but this isn’t how Lauren will think
I really don’t get this at all! Every mum thinks their own baby is beautiful, it’s a maternal thing… What would she have done had her baby been born with a severe disability or facial deformity? Because believe me their mums also think they are beautiful but can you imagine Lozza’s reaction if she feels the need to filter her child now.

• Sad
Guyssss I’ve been cheating on our BYG with Krusty Katie Price for a few days. Has anything exciting happened?

Who am I kidding 😂😂
I've been cheating with Alice Evans and her descent into lunacy.
I totally forgot how much I fancy Ioan Gruffudd.

• Haha
The YouTube thing was clearly just to see how many subs she could get. She probably thought if she got so many then she would put up a crappy little video. Didn’t occur to her to start with low numbers then grow the channel through hard work.
It’s all about instant gratification with her. ‘I want a takeaway now’ ‘I want followers now’ ‘I want a baby now’ ‘I want another baby now’ ‘I want to lose weight now. Oh it didnt work, so I’ll just stick to being a big manatee’ lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.