Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really let himself go when he was with Big Loz didn’t he! See below for before and after:
50167ADC-E4FD-43D5-BF95-ECB9138AAF78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Assemble all Scrunchies, what we missed? (Apart from BYG completely not comprehending simple sentences 😂 ) Or is this old cyanide story from a couple of years ago that's been resurrected?

1645280964432.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
hes young enough to learn a trade, take it seriously, build the skill and get decent work. Essex love a good tradie

Her on the other hand, she’s mutton and way beyond expiration

and as far as her family threatening the tanned kid…. I thought they didn’t like their own sister and her coke head mother dropped her off at daddy day care on a one way ticket - can’t see them threatening a mosquito, let alone a human but if they did, I’d be recording that tit and going straight to the Essex popo, they’d probably love to caution it charge those chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Assemble all Scrunchies, what we missed? (Apart from BYG completely not comprehending simple sentences 😂 ) Or is this old cyanide story from a couple of years ago that's been resurrected?

View attachment 1073628
‘Most people with half a brain’. She’s got some front 😂

I've been on Amazon to see what "Book" she's alluding to and only found the "Essex Girl" one and the DVD one. Amazing the transformation in 1 week after 6lb loss!

View attachment 1073658

However I DID come across this, a life size cut out of our BYG

Lauren Goodger Life Size Cutout : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

View attachment 1073659

A mask Lauren Goodger Celebrity Mask TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

View attachment 1073661

Annnnnnnnnd a going out out cut out

View attachment 1073663
Omg! This is the best ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1073628
This is all kinds of wonderful.

I've been on Amazon to see what "Book" she's alluding to and only found the "Essex Girl" one and the DVD one. Amazing the transformation in 1 week after 6lb loss!

View attachment 1073658

However I DID come across this, a life size cut out of our BYG

Lauren Goodger Life Size Cutout : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

View attachment 1073659

A mask Lauren Goodger Celebrity Mask TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

View attachment 1073661

Annnnnnnnnd a going out out cut out

View attachment 1073663
And so is this!

Reactions: 8
So Ch’arge getting desperate again.

So who’s bathroom is this? 👀
View attachment 1073602
The desperation of pimping yourself out for a tenner to ‘drop the towel’ 🙄

And now she’s publicly stated she will be doing another book. Hahahahaha.
Christ I wouldn’t fancy editing that book, just reading one of her Instagram posts hurts my brain 🙃

What exactly is she going to write about?

Chapter 1 - what I had for tea on monday
Chapter 2 - what I had for tea on Tuesday
….you get the idea 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Subject and title guesses Scrunchies! I'll start:

Self Tannin Applicashun "50 Shades of Bisto" by BSYG (Bewful Soft Yung Gel)
How to make your baby gel your wewld: tips for being the best mutha ever

1. Wean your baby as early as possible so you can have more sleep - doesn’t matter if they’re ready or not;
2. The television is a great baby sitter - prop your baby up with a pillow and plonk them in front of the TV. More time to edit your photos and eye duck your own reflection;
3. Make sure you take your baby out of the house when you get your hair and nails done. Baby gel needs to realise from an early age that image is everything, doesn’t matter if chemical fumes aren’t good for her: beauty is pain;
4. Remember as a mutha, it’s all about you so name your baby gel after you. Make it a unique and classy name, preferably an anagram of a sex act or activity;
5. Baby gel needs a profile - create an Instagram account to post all her photos to: dressed up in polyester outfits with big headbands (the bigger the better) or half naked. Often those ones get the most likes from men. It’s important that men are interested from an early age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Our BYG must be selling photos of her trotters on OF. Her comments are full of fetish guys.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I didn't even ask her about Charlie boy. She seems like a sweet person. The best thing unprompted she said was about Lauren looking absolutely nothing like she does in pics.. 🤣🤣I said tell us something we don't know ha.
Wait, so she met our QWEEN LG and saw her in the flubber (I mean flesh...)?! How?!

Bit of a mad idea... but what if we all bought a few of those cardboard cutouts, a mask each, met at a pub to get sozzled ,and then turn up in tandem for an assfeticks appointment with her?! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.