Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.

Confirmed cast just released:

BYG: Has to be created by A.I as no human being can do justice to our radiantly bewfelyungel
LaRose: Matt Lucas
Chaz: Tom Daley
Mark Wright: Leigh Francis
Arthur Daley rather than Tom Daley?
😁

Breaking news: Big Lozz's botty to be used as temporary roof cover for O2 in London.
It looks like Charlie's saggy pants with holes in doesn't it?!

Btw, i hope everyone is safe and warm. It's pretty wild here.

lord of the Bygs?
Loz can screech at la'ffsakemotherno,

Maaaa bewful babba preshussssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Arthur Daley rather than Tom Daley?
😁

It looks like Charlie's saggy pants with holes in doesn't it?!

Btw, i hope everyone is safe and warm. It's pretty wild here.

Loz can screech at la'ffsakemotherno,

Maaaa bewful babba preshussssssssss

Tom has backed out due to scheduling so we're trying to get hold of Alan Carr. Failing that, a sink will do.
Moleman to be played by Arg.
As someone suggested earlier, Amy Bisto to play Mich Keegan
Eddie Izzard to play GC

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you 🥰 you're welcome ❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Thank you 🥰❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Loool 😄😄😄 ...

View attachment 1070486

View attachment 1070487
Pom, when I get admitted to the hospital for breathlessness from hysterical laughter, I’m sending you the bill!! (Of course I’d go private btw, I want to lead the Goodger lifestyle! And I totally blindly believe her when she slags off the NHS!!) xx

EDITED ADDED EXTRA:

Just came across this!!

She’s Father Christmas as look at the date it was posted on!

Nearly ten years on... more tit from our BYG that never manifested! There’s one thing you can’t say about our luscious Lozza - she doesn’t half have form!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nothing exciting just her friend saying “I love you, you’re a witch” and BYG says duck you love you as she drives off in a convertible. She isn’t pregnant in it and her face looks to be a few injections ago.. 😁
Omg what’s happening in this vid of her 🤣

Reactions: 5
First scan photo we’ve seen…

View attachment 1072027
1. 'Baby girl' makes me vom.
Especially as it's probably what Charlie calls you in bed. Gross.

2. Don't make out you're supermum.
This storm needs respect, it's a damned sight more powerful than you. People have died in it today.
It's idiots like you driving when the emergency services are saying keep off the roads, that cause accidents. The scan could have waited.

3. We know you're a shite mother anyway, waving a scan around doesn't change that.
Prat.

Aaaaand
The baby looks like you. Same fuzzy outline.
😎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How will she distinguish if both just get called baby gel? Very confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How will she distinguish if both just get called baby gel? Very confusing.
She’s going to dress them the same, isn't she? Oh lordy.
Vest and nappy each. Nowt else.
Sitting next to each other in front of the telly.
Matching highchairs.
Fag each when they get to 13 years old.
That sort of thing.

And names are easy-
Baby gel
baby Gel

(mini baby bel?)

Happy to help

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys I have news. Last night me and Amy were chatting via insta DM. I screen shotted the tattle life and she thinks it's hilarious. Now I do feel a bit bad because of the while bisto thing, I hope she took it in good grace. She thinks this site is too funny. She just messaged me now, Apparently lozzas family are threatening to come down to her work. It's not on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.