Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrunchies have been on fire these past two weeks! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Forget about Rembrandt. We have @Pom Bear ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

I don't know her, so can't possibly say i like like her.
Not sure how she has her head screwed on?
In what way?
I think laureen is a total prat, but can't see what amy is doing that's deserving of praise.
It's just words, she's just playing to her little audience.
It's exactly like two 13 year olds trying to better each other, but coming across as a Little Britain sketch. Without the humour or intelligence.
As far as Bisto Girl is concerned , agree wholeheartedly โฌ†

Loz needs to shut down Larose's account and stop plastering the child's face all over social media. The weirdly sexualised bath posts, the face tuning ...that baby is a commodity and will need therapy by the time she reaches puberty.
Even if Loz does the right thing and scrubs these photos and vids from her account, they have been captured for perpetuity by the tabloids. Please do not think for one moment that I am critiquing Larose's looks. She is adorable, but children can be so cruel to each other, especially girls. The poor girl's only hope is if Loz sends her to school with children of fellow Z-listers and they can all commiserate on the humiliations inflicted on them by their mothers. I sound like a broken record, but children lack agency, and I hope that laws are enacted protecting the use of their images on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She gets ยฃ3 for everyone who uses her referral code. We can all have our own federal code, itโ€™s not a paid advert.

Thatโ€™s how desperate she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The fuzzy blur round the whole picture and her new face just goes to show how edited it is. Iโ€™d pay good money to see the before shots!๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posing in a cold looking flat containing no sign of life and with badly aging decor a la bland, advertising cheap tit Chinese imports.

With her laureen poster.
Niiiiice.

Reactions: 10
What she on about? Is that her OF postings? Does our reporting her pics work. Haha.

I googled jt

What Is an Instagram Shadowban? โ€œShadowbanโ€ isn't an official Instagram term, but we know that Instagram has the power to deprioritize accounts on the app. Posts can be hidden or restricted, often unbeknownst to the user. This can make your content (or account) undiscoverable via hashtags and the

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lozza you thick bleeping idiot, instsa does not support of. So when you constantly post of, instsa will withdraw hashtags. Hth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.