Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Poundland chocs for Valentine’s Day and he did the same for her birthday party too. Pringle’s and Mr Kiplings treats for the guest.
This is all fine, but she makes out she’s living a life of luxury in her rich little world with her Chanel and LV handbags (the fake ones). Why try and be someone you are clearly not. She has zero class and can’t afford that lifestyle. Stop dreaming and go bury your head in the Mr Kiplings box of goodies Charlie got you.

Do you think she’s going garlic or ham and cheese Kiev for their romantic v day meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
ooooo, shes put a days worth of food on IG!!!
Get a grip lean cuisine or whatever you are called, BYG is really not a good advert for you :ROFLMAO:
it was really good of her to call out the word 'normal' in reference to people who aren't vegan or vegetarian, well done Lozza ..

So there's like vegan, and then there's normal ... 😕

Not sure Linda McCartney or Quorn will be signing you up anytime soon

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
I was having a really shite morning until I saw this. Spat my smoothie out. How lucky are we to be blessed with this soft, pretty yung gel.
She looks like a ‘CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER’ character mode on an early PlayStation 1 Wrestling game...

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Four kids? She’s struggling as it is with Larose and Yes. Only Lauren would think having kids to strengthen an already broken relationship is a good idea. Hahahaha, I can’t stop laughing!

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
New thread Scrunchies! Thanks to @Clickbait for the new title!!

Onwards and upwards for the next instalment!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
Chaz wet off with the Bisto kid Amy whilst they were split and Amy keeps coming back with photos that obvs keep winding up our BYG as she puts photos on from about ten years ago
She claimed herself as ‘soft pretty’
She’s made Big Ben bend into the Thames with such bad photoshopping (but it hasn’t been touched according to her)
She’s starting a You Tube Chanel (her word, not mine) and will be uploading their recent trip to the Sea Life Centre in London
Been gifted a free pram again
And, she’s still a cunt 😂
Thanks @geordiegirl for the new thread and round up. Thank you to the Scrunchies for being the new thread title winner 😊 I think I benefited from being the earliest suggestion as there were some crackers.

Thanks also for getting on board with the name poll. Laulié came out as favourite, closely followed by a variation on her own name (again) 😂

• Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
Why has she given that baby a WHOLE fucking banana? Doesn’t she understand that a 7month old’s stomach is still really small? My 2 year old still doesn’t eat a full banana at breakfast. 🤮
She's stuffing the poor kid so she'll sleep for hours and hot mumma can trawl Insta for insprashunal quotes to post.

• Haha
  • Sad

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Just watching this add again where she reads from a script and can barely speak like a normal human -it’s embarrassing. Never seen or heard this sock thing mentioned since that post. Imagine the company paid her for that 🤣🙈🙈

Big loz! Think your on / off / off / on boyfriend is missing his side bit 🤣😂
I bloody love bisto kid
Bisto kid looks like she’s at Nan’s mobile home in the guest room.

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Are you subscribed?! 😬
Not anymore. I subbed last year for 1 month when he was on his $3 offer just so could post it on here 😂 He’s always sending teasers like that tho to try and tempt us expired to subscribe again.

His profile wasn’t that good and it’s defo aimed at males

• Haha
  • Heart

roseturntupnose

So was that balloon shoot supposed to be the big gender reveal?
Then Amy announced the scandal and big loz revealed the gender to try and distract from chaz trying to impregnate anything with a questionable tan and pulse

At least loz has realised its easier to photoshop against a plain background, rather than street slabs or outside a pub

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Pics posted by our bewful just a few days apart 😂😂😂. And if she’s happy posting the first pic, imagine what the actual version looks like. Oh I do hope Charlie drops some amazing pics one day when she fucks him off

4C9FD171-DD06-40B5-BCE9-1111863AF4C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick