Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Just realised the Lean Kitchen videos have sound (guess who barely uses Instagram), she sounds bored, not enthusiastic at all (uh, advertising a company? freebies?) and yeah, as mentioned before, calling non-Vegan / non-Vegetarian eaters "Normal" is a bit weird - it's almost like the language my mum uses about heterosexuals versus gay / alternative lifestyle-living people.

My take away from those video clips is "Yeah I'll advertise it for ya but I ain't gonna eat it" (proceeds to prepare a calorifcally-horrific meal instead and shares that on Instagram a few hours later).

She is so staggeringly stupid and un-self aware it makes me want to rescue Larose before her dimness is transferred over. (Though it's likely Larose is already more intellectually advanced than Laureen).

It's actually amazing she made it on TV. I'd worry about her even taking direction or reading cue cards, she's that stupid.

Reactions: 23

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
The begster is looking for a blow dry for a "photo shoot" tomorrow....c'mon Essex based scrunchies, surely one of you has a spare hour and a paddle brush? Get yourselves round there!!!

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
I always think of that Cyndi Lauper lyric from ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ when I see a rare pic of our BYG...

‘Somebody take a bewful’ ‘yung ‘gel and hide her away from the rest of the world....’ 💔

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Bewful nightmare lyrics excerpt:

Turn the lights off!
Every day I rest in my bed,
With hopes I’ll get another freebie for fuck all,
I’m constantly off my head
Lost in a fairytale, can you hold my hand and be my guide (so I never alone)

I could be a sweetcorn dream or a bewful nitemare
Somebody punch me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
So the goodger family is like the mafia now 🤣 have a go at Ch’Arg he’s the one dipping his dick ! 🥴 rough as assholes that lot

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well Pom the 'I want this' needs to be on a thin photo of BYG or better still Bisto Kids body and her 'thin' head............
One for tomorrow 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

I CAN’T POM!! 😂 Every time I think your mock-ups can’t get any funnier, you go and bloody top it once more! Crying with effin’ laughter here!! Thank you!! 😂 xx
Loooool 😄😄😄 xx.
Thank you ❤🤗🥰😘 xx
Oh that's fabulous, thanks pom! ❤
Thank you, you're welcome ❤🥰🤗😘 xx

An old one for now 😄 xx.

Resizer_16164375750740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
I hope Odd Bod is back with her ... we need more photos like these golden moments ... of our BYG ... wiv her strong ormones ... perfekt bluudsss .... her psikik ` rita ora ` and those industrial strength WIND MACHINES the press use ..... while hidden in their vans for 12hrs 🥴🥴 waiting for our big lozzz .... BYG to be seen in public ... come on charlie boy, its worth it, just for the giggles, the sweetcorn and cremated goose fat roasties ...... AYYEEEE 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ :LOL::LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
So has she posted any photos that actually show them inside Sealife or did she just stand outside and pretend they went in? I wouldn’t expect she got complimentary entry as she is a nobody and even Merlin have standards 😂

• Haha

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
Personally I think bisto is awful.
Just another absolute nobody desperate for some publicity.

She’s all filter and photoshop, alien face and inflated tits.
Desperation and bisto ooze from every pore.
She’s just one of many, clueless and pointless.
Do you know who is really awful though? Chas - takes a break from family life, couldn't wait to get his dick wet and then runs back to his pay cheque (small though it is) when things hot up a bit. What an absolute prince amongst men.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
She better start thinking on how the heck she will support two children ... Im sure odd bod can only give the silly deluded moo a certain amount from his labouring job, and onlyfans fiasco, probably not enough to pay for even the basic essentials, and now he has his own pad, will have to pay his own bills ... once she has two demanding lil ones wanting her attention 24/7 ... she wont have the time or energy to wipe that blubbery arse of hers ... let alone continue to be this ` super star ..... famous ... IN DEMAND .. delusional ... PRETTTIII .. SOFTY .... BYG ` 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ..... that we all love " LIPSMAK ... LIPSMAK .... FLIPPING RIDICULOUS LIPSMAK!!! .... AVE A NARRRNNNNAAA AN POWWIIDDDDGGGEEEE ... BABY GURLLLLLL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: "... she thought she could do yewwwwtooobe ... but is finding that it takes some skill, determination, discipline and a few ` BRIAN CELLS ` to actually be a success in this field, where competition is fierce, she has none of these traits .... what the fuck does our lozzzaaa have, that people want to see???? ..... well apart from that odd over weight body, baboons arse ... and MOON HEAD ... bad grammar, atrocious spelling ... she gives that ALL FREE on IG regularly ... she cant cook, cant speak, cant do anything much, but lay in bed all day, is bone lazy ... probably not employable for a regular job .... she's a con merchant ... posting very old pics, to her pervs on only fans .... what exactly has she to offer on yewwwwwwtooobbbeeee🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... maybe she should do a feeders channel, where deviants pay the dumb mare to stuff her bloated boat race, with cakes, chocolate and take away crap ( there's a big market for this ... a lot of crazy punters out there ) ... that's one thing she is good at .... EATING ... there you go lozzz ... Ive just given you another idea ( your welcome ) 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Clickbait

VIP Member
That’s quite a big stomach for four months isn’t it.
She keeps panning to the other pillow. Is she trying to show Charlie is not there and she hasn’t taken him back yet?? Is she waiting for her Valentine’s Day special again. Last years was a doozy 😂😂

Remember the Tatttlers discovered her gender reveal and told the Sun ( or Sun read here).
View attachment 1061218

Hopefully she’s treated to some more balloons and Ferraro Rochers this year like last year.

View attachment 1061232
Ah yes, that was a classic piece of Scrunchie detective work and she tried to claim it didn’t reveal it at all. If she didn’t overshare on social media she wouldn’t have been caught out.

I believe that was when she got made a breakfast by Chaz of toast and beans in a glass. So romantic. I’m surprised they don’t have cook book deals on the table - goose fat potatoes, egg mayo baguette, how to cut a chicken kiev etc. The literary world’s loss must surely be YouTube’s gain? Oh wait… she’s still not posted a video.

I wonder what will happen when the money really dries up? She can’t keep popping babies out for a magazine story. She thinks she’s above getting a normal job and no one would employ her because she has no experience or work ethic.

She’s tried the aesthetics thing but she couldn’t fill her slots when she begged a chair from a salon - people were just making appointments to take the piss. No one wants her botched face looming over them wearing no PPE and not following any normal infection prevention precautions.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
From Mirror article

The insider added: "They had a great time at the Aquarium and Larose was fascinated by all the colours and fish – it was lovely to see. It was one of the best days out they have had with her”

UMMMMM ITS THE ONLY DAY OUT THEY HAVE HAD WITH HER

And the below quote is her trying to justify to us why LaLockedup is housebound and hasn’t been taken outside for fresh air or to see the blue sky 😂😂

"Larose hasn’t been able to do much because of the pandemic, plus a few months ago she wouldn’t have taken any notice as she was too young."

• Haha