Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Bisto, if you're reading here, explain what the fuck is the tan situation.

Other than that I couldn't give a shite.
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anna666

VIP Member
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

Something we know nothing about???? We saw the video. We saw her sneering about how she’s happy to sell any product without even trying them. It is about the cyanide but that’s just a tiny piece of it. Everything else is still horrific.
Can we now have that in English lozzzzaaa? ... for those of us not fluent in nonsensical gibberish🤡🤡 .... ( she is such ... a thick dumb TWAT🤦‍♀️ 🥴🥴 ) .... her level of stupidity is astounding 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
P

Pom you are a legend! 🙇‍♀️ 🙌 ♥🤣
Thank you 😀💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Can’t breathe @Pom Bear fuckin priceless babez 😘😘😘😘😘
Thank you 😀🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

I'm honoured, I got a Pom request fulfilled!! :D That made me laugh so much it brought tears to my eyes 😅😘

And as for Lauren's lack of Youtube uploads - if she can post videos to Instagram on her phone (no wi-fi, broken laptop or not), she can upload videos to Youtube.

I'm pretty sure the likes of Katie Price sometimes uploads videos from her phone to Youtube (not 100% sure, as I can't stand her and don't watch her channel/s).
You're welcome 🥰💖🤗😘 xx
I really enjoyed making it Love Pom 😘 xx

Resizer_16455781907340.jpg

Damn I made the bottom bit darker by mistake 😬😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
That's a baby saying "HELP ME" if I ever saw one. Loz has Photoshopped her own lips all funny as well.
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 17-52-59 Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid ...png

• Sad
  • Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
But she is a strong 10 out of 10 remember, well that's what she told that lad on Celebs go dating when he said she was a 4 so obviously she is gonna have all the fellas wanting to see a bit of our soft and natural gel in all her perfect glory 🤮

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Oh my days ..

Fresh from the vegetarians are not normal post we have ... drum roll . .. only girls can apply for this job.....

Is she tone deaf?? Wait I know the answer to that question .....
Imagine having to go through all of her dirty, stinking, stained and stretched to the max clothing to make a few quid on Depop 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Hey lozzzzz .... where's the GUSHING Valentine message to your ` ON AND OFF ODD BOD? ` ..... If ` ronseal amy ` can be arsed, there's no excuse from you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ..... last year you were boasting, about this excellent catch ... making wedding plans ... doing silly interviews, talking a load of bollocks ( as per ) .. about your future together ( do you feel a tad stupid now ) ... yet this year ` SILENCE ` ... come on big lozz, lets be fair ` YOU WERE ON A BREAK 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ `.... One things for sure .... lil ` ronseal amy ` aint going anywhere, she's here for the duration .... even though she's a wannabe desperado ... she looks lovely in her photos, she is growing on me day by day, she also has nice teeefffssss ... maybe you can ask her to babysit when the next sprog makes an appearance 🤔 🤔 you can become besties, and compare charlies boys performance in bed AYYEE ... its now your turn lozzaaa ... post some smexy pics on IG wiv ya big ` pregacy ` belly ... GO ON ... I DARE YA!!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

geordiegirl

VIP Member
What’s she hiding behind the heart? I don’t believe for a sec that she nipped out to the paper shop 😂 I love this pic too as her face is lopsided and her eyes look weird from the photoshopping 😂

10331A9A-C535-43DE-BD0F-04CE57F85B9A.png

She made a delicious dinner of cottage pie, salad and Kiev ON THE SAME PLATE
She also said she doesn’t need a filter and gets a lot of good attention
She also referred to lafirstborn as 7 months year old AGAIN
Oh god how could I have forgotten those gems!!

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
She’ll be getting a double pram if she knows what good for her and the economy rather than another free pram and then another when the baby is here. Fucks me right off, I’m due our next baby in may and we’re having to save up madly for heating and a double pram that will be second hand as brand new isn’t an option and this no body just gets stuff sent to her when she can afford what she wants.

I’m self employed and work my arse off as is my husband and she just does sweet naff all, lays around eating and doing nothing and her bairn doesn’t even know what another child probs looks like and she still gets what she wants. The world is fucked up.

I continue to feel so sorry for the sprogs. Although it does look like Laplanned is besotted with daddy so that’s nice to see. Maybe he’s a good dad.
I’m so with you here. It’s cost me a fortune to get stuff for my baby (also due may, congratulations!) and I’m going to have to take a loan even to get a second hand pram. Not that I’m above that but this no good gets one for free??????

• Heart