Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Isn't it fraud on Laurens asfetics site If she is claiming to be medically trained. This needs reporting. Would do it myself if I knew how

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Crowbag

VIP Member
So the picture fatty posts of Lafiltered are so different to what her mate posted last night when they were at dinner. In fattys picture, Lafiltered has eyebrows and a slimmer face. The photo posted by her mate Vicky yesterday is quite different.
How fatty can be ashamed of her daughters cute little baby face is beyond me. She needs help.
I think it's the most disgusting and damaging thing she does, the potential for long term serious mental health damage is immense.
Her own daughter.
A baby.

• Sad
I miss the old days when we would be treated to Lozza's recipe disasters on a Sunday afternoon, cooking a load of shit and eating a tub of pringles with dip whilst doing it. Oh, and @265 showing us his mother's Sunday dinner on a patterned plate some of us couldn't cope with 😂
What do you mean? She's just taken her chicken kiev out of the air fryer and put a knife through it! Pure Insta Gold! 😂

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Nope! A small diet pizza! 🍕 Bless her heart!😂

I’m embarrassed for her. It’s like watching 2 16 year olds borrowing £20 of their mums so they can go out on a little date to Pizza Hut. She’s nearly 40 trying to convince everyone she’s a celeb living her best A lister life when she just sits at home watching day time tv eating smart price food. Stop blagging it lozza!

• Haha

Kilo005

Chatty Member
That photo of her in the green always makes me laugh! The bed does dip down quite substantially under her weight considering how tiny we are lead to believe her waist is 🧐
Not only is this photo years and years old, she never looked like that in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Blowup80

VIP Member
Someone commented on one of her posts didn't they and she kicked off. Then it was screen shotted here. More people read here than people think. Bet she fucking hates our guts 🤣🤣. Sorry not sorry Loz you deserve it

• Haha
  • Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
Pleeeeeeease laureen.
Pleeeeease.
Get the same surgery as kp next.

Screenshot_20220217_114551_com.android.chrome_edit_38725316170132.jpg

The funniest surgery ever.
Perpetually startled.

Go on lozza, you've already made a start.
Do it do it. Double dares ya

(extra sweetcorn if you have the same straight line of stitches)

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

Something we know nothing about???? We saw the video. We saw her sneering about how she’s happy to sell any product without even trying them. It is about the cyanide but that’s just a tiny piece of it. Everything else is still horrific.
What is a pregnant women? Is she two bewful yungels in one?

• Haha