Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
DM use to be considered an upmarket newspaper its one of the worse now they no darn well what she looks like in the flesh and every pathological lie that comes out of her mouth they print knowing its all ball shit the only people that have positive things to say about lauren are the blind paps in mags and papers until they stop printing her deluded fake photos and lies according to lauren everyone else is a jealous hater
Not sure when the dm was ever upmarket.
It's a right wing rag that prints lies and misogynistic crap.
That's all it's ever been.
Nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Blowup80

VIP Member
She so powerful! Must something to do with her being a psychic, bewful, stron ormoned, Virgo perfectionist wiv amazing bloods.
Immaculate bloods. Perfect. Strong. Natural and soft. Sounds like a fucking Tampax advert!

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Oh my days ..

Fresh from the vegetarians are not normal post we have ... drum roll . .. only girls can apply for this job.....

Is she tone deaf?? Wait I know the answer to that question .....
She’s advertised this like probably three times in the last year 😂😂😂. No one wants your stupid commission based slave job because nobody wants to buy your polyester fake crap you dumb blob.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
My heart sank when I read that BYG was expecting a second child when she isn't fit to have one child. I feel so sad for this girl and seeing pictures of her just triggers me. My son is 7 and I remember his at Larose's age being engaged, curious, his expressive face as he discovered things. And also his toys, general, colourful, sensory, musical and him wanting to grab things, fling them about, put them in his mouth and just laughing and making noises. Don't forget the baby and toddler groups as well as nursery (as I had to go back to work).

I feel this girl is missing out on so much and there is very much something missing in terms of her developmental milestones and her apparent lack of reaction. But it's not surprising when most pictures of her are her looking at her mum's phone, propped up on cushions on the sofa and the lack of interaction with her mother. Lauren should be communicating with Larose, playing with her, tummy time, etc and there should be toys, baby books, rattles and other baby items everywhere. But it looks very sparse....all this baby sees is her mum pouting and preening into her phone. I'm not sure social services would be on the radar, even though technically both parents are classed as sex workers but maybe they don't see any risks or issues there. I don't know - add another child to the mix and I can't see how that's going to pan out.

Here’s the crop Top thing it doesn’t even sit snug under her chest which I’m guessing it should View attachment 1057390

She really is harsh rough looking. She did that herself.
Yes, very mannish. That square jaw - more akin to Kryten from Red Dwarf.

• Haha
  • Sad

Crowbag

VIP Member
Hi everyone, thanks for joining me.

I'm lauren, and I need your help!
I struggle with literacy and grammar, and would really like to be more confident for when my daughter gets older.
Anyone fancy joining me on here for basic skills sessions?

If that isn't your thing, I'm also struggling with my weight.
I have a 7 month (year) old and I'm pregnant again. I have to admit i love food, and don't tend to eat heathily - would you join me in trying to eat a more balanced diet, including the burgers, and adding simple stretches etc to the day?

Do say yes.
All ideas welcome.
Thank you.

There ya go laureen, it really isn't difficult.
Have that for beggy free.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Def Chaz in the background of her video this morning!
So next weeks magazine headlines “ yes I took Charlie back he tolz me he made big miztake and screwed someone who was not as pretty as me and he said I’m the most bewful girl and said he wontz ever leave me again.” And I believe him. Also DM please stop calling him my on off boyfriend now as we back together and this time it’s foreverz. We will love eachothers forever as we a family and we have a speshul bond.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Lovely to see baby animated for once. Of course she was gonna take him back. She’s desperate, she’s take the postman if he would have her. He will be faithful for a few weeks and that’s it.

• Haha

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
Lacrosse probably doesn’t want her weetabix cos it resembles wallpaper paste!!! Make it with milk and make it runnier you absolute dipshit.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well Pom the 'I want this' needs to be on a thin photo of BYG or better still Bisto Kids body and her 'thin' head............
Just made, I tried my best hope it's fine Love Pom ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

I couldn't get Loz any thinner...it's as thin it goes looool 😄😘 x

Resizer_16451149672520.jpg

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Lawoeful never seems to have a teddy or dolly to hold / wave around / chew on/ throw on the floor.
There's nothing.
Just a baby.
On a big empty settee.
In an empty mirrored room.

• Sad

hayleybaby

VIP Member
The thought of Lauren being in charge of a fire pit with two babies in the garden having a ‘pic - nic’ is giving me the absolute horrors!

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
How does she get away with putting #notanad on this? It's blatantly an ad.
View attachment 1063561
Yes, she got sent it for free and now she’s promoting it. I’m not on IG or I’d complain. She’d give that baby any formula if it came for free, she has no scruples when it comes to advertising products she has done no research on, I cannot imagine she’d look too much into this.

Userom

VIP Member
Just seen the YouTube update so straight to Tattle.

OMG what an absolute numpty 🤣

Like all her millions (🤣) of subscribers are waiting for the content. The only people waiting are us Tattlers so we can have a good laugh !

BYG you need to pay your WiFi bill 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I can’t help but love Bisto Amy. I love that fact Laureeeen will be hating the fact she’s knocked up again and fat and single. Hahaha. Poor Lozza. Not quite gone to plan has it poppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24