Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

Something we know nothing about???? We saw the video. We saw her sneering about how she’s happy to sell any product without even trying them. It is about the cyanide but that’s just a tiny piece of it. Everything else is still horrific.
‘Who is in the public eye’ ffs she is totally in love with herself isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scrunchies have been on fire these past two weeks! 😂 👏👏👏
Forget about Rembrandt. We have @Pom Bear 🥰🤗

I don't know her, so can't possibly say i like like her.
Not sure how she has her head screwed on?
In what way?
I think laureen is a total prat, but can't see what amy is doing that's deserving of praise.
It's just words, she's just playing to her little audience.
It's exactly like two 13 year olds trying to better each other, but coming across as a Little Britain sketch. Without the humour or intelligence.
As far as Bisto Girl is concerned , agree wholeheartedly ⬆

Loz needs to shut down Larose's account and stop plastering the child's face all over social media. The weirdly sexualised bath posts, the face tuning ...that baby is a commodity and will need therapy by the time she reaches puberty.
Even if Loz does the right thing and scrubs these photos and vids from her account, they have been captured for perpetuity by the tabloids. Please do not think for one moment that I am critiquing Larose's looks. She is adorable, but children can be so cruel to each other, especially girls. The poor girl's only hope is if Loz sends her to school with children of fellow Z-listers and they can all commiserate on the humiliations inflicted on them by their mothers. I sound like a broken record, but children lack agency, and I hope that laws are enacted protecting the use of their images on social media.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
You need to try a damned sight harder then lauren.

Screenshot_20220210_113537_com.android.chrome_edit_119269712539092.jpg

And all the criticism?
It isn't 'bad vibes', it's the truth.
Your version of 'best mum' is extremely poor.

If you're not prepared to constantly adapt as your daughter gets older, but prefer to hide behind meaningless words, then you're a selfish, arrogant fool.

Now, that grammar.....

• Haha

Blackbeltbarbie

I didn't even ask her about Charlie boy. She seems like a sweet person. The best thing unprompted she said was about Lauren looking absolutely nothing like she does in pics.. 🤣🤣I said tell us something we don't know ha.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So the picture fatty posts of Lafiltered are so different to what her mate posted last night when they were at dinner. In fattys picture, Lafiltered has eyebrows and a slimmer face. The photo posted by her mate Vicky yesterday is quite different.
How fatty can be ashamed of her daughters cute little baby face is beyond me. She needs help.

• Sad
Apparently, the estate of Roald Dahl is rewriting the BFG and it will be the BYG: Chronicles of a bewfelyungel who transcends reality with her beauty. A film is due to be made, Scarlett Johnansson and Angelina are tipped to play our bewfelyungel.

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
So she's boasting about dating again, when the second one arrives 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ further proof of her delusions ... lozzaaa ... once the second arrives, and if its a grouchy baby that wont sleep, needs attention all the time, as my daughter was ( took nearly 2 yrs, to get her into a sleep pattern, where she wasn't constantly crying .. it was exhausting ... felt like a zombie through lack of sleep ) keeps la`bored awake, you will have two to deal with, and its not easy ... we all know this is bitching and trying to make ODD BOD jealous .... its immature, embarrassing to witness .... I hope this back fires on her and he starts seeing ` ronseal amy ` ... they start going steady, get serious ... that should bring the deluded moo back down to earth with a bang, make her wake up ... either take him back, move him in ... so he can help, or grow up, you silly woman and shut the fuck up, these interviews are ridiculous, further feeding the fairy tale in her thick head ..... you wont be able to wipe your big baboons arse in peace with two little ones, let alone date!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
So she's boasting about dating again, when the second one arrives 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ further proof of her delusions ... lozzaaa ... once the second arrives, and if its a grouchy baby that wont sleep, needs attention all the time, as my daughter was ( took nearly 2 yrs, to get her into a sleep pattern, where she wasn't constantly crying .. it was exhausting ... felt like a zombie through lack of sleep ) keeps la`bored awake, you will have two to deal with, and its not easy ... we all know this is bitching and trying to make ODD BOD jealous .... its immature, embarrassing to witness .... I hope this back fires on her and he starts seeing ` ronseal amy ` ... they start going steady, get serious ... that should bring the deluded moo back down to earth with a bang, make her wake up ... either take him back, move him in ... so he can help, or grow up, you silly woman and shut the fuck up, these interviews are ridiculous, further feeding the fairy tale in her thick head ..... you wont be able to wipe your big baboons arse in peace with two little ones, let alone date!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She makes it sound like she's the hot chick that guys are queuing up to date. In reality it seems she's only had four boyfriends in her adult life. One of those was in the nick and ran a mile when he got out, and the current loser who appears to prefer men and is being paid to be with her. The level of her delusion is quite scary.

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
She was probably sat there for 15 minutes talking about her calming Rita Ora until she realised that she hadn’t turned the camera on.

• Haha
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
"101 Sweetcorn Recipes" - or should that be "Wun unnard an' wun wecipees wiv dat sweytkorn stuff innem"
'Hi guys, chef Lozza eya! Join me on Onlyfans tonight were am going be cooking some of me bewful respis 🤍'

• Foiv dishes to cover in gravey
• Six of moi favourite chicken respis
• Homemade Mcdonuwd’s
• Burnt broccoli tutoriuw
• Charlie’s home made egg mayo respe
• How to burn your broccoli the rite way
• Me bewful tomato/sweetcorn pasta dish

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
No WiFi, a laptop that’s not working and hence no YT content. Liar…a) she can’t be bothered and b) probably still trying to work out how she can filter her face on her videos content.

I think she’ll need the services of Dreamworks and Pixar to get access to extreme effects like that to make her look normal again.

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
She must realise that the Only Fans route isn't making her any money? That no one wants to see her. Her and KP are passed their sell by date years ago. Young girls are doing girl on girl, threesomes all sorts on their only fans and charging a lot less than these two. It's time to grow up, get a fucking job, some self respect, start a plus size clothing line, OWN her size and be a mamma to her two girls. She could earn more money if she accepted herself, her size AND her situation.
Blowie - I agree with all of this aside from the plus size clothing line. She dresses appallingly - has no taste and actively shuns natural fibres. If there were a load of Big Loz’s wandering the streets with their thighs rubbing together* in polyester we’d have people spontaneously combusting all over the shop. I’m surprised she’s not banned from the petrol station forecourts for being a fire hazard 😂

Of course she did promise Laulié the leisurewear clothing line with Oddbod but nothing came of it. Either because it was actually going to be Larose’s name but Scrunchies rumbled her, or because she is bone idle and incapable of putting any sustained graft into making any of her ventures successful. She’s currently a full time mother and uses the TV as a babysitter - her most longed for vocation and she still can’t muster the effort.

*Absolutely nothing wrong with thighs rubbing together and am not trying to body shame with this comment. As has been said many times on here - no one cares if Big Loz is a size 16 or more, she just needs to stop lying that she’s a 10-12.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
7966C1CF-C25F-43CE-844E-F7D5165A598A.jpeg

What’s a grown Mad???

Something we know nothing about???? We saw the video. We saw her sneering about how she’s happy to sell any product without even trying them. It is about the cyanide but that’s just a tiny piece of it. Everything else is still horrific.

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
we are all still waiting with eager anticipation for the YouTube channel to be updated from their day out …… she never follows through with anything she says.
It will be like when people do interviews under witness protection. She’ll be sat with her chair turned back to the camera, shrouded in darkness. She’s waiting on a delivery of extra heavy lined curtains.

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member

So this is why she's so quiet:oops::oops: .... making content for her yewwwwtub ` chanel `🤔🤔..... GOOOOO ... GOOOOOO .... BIG LOZZZZZ ...... SHAKE YA THANGGG ... Lookie at dem boobies, busting some moves :LOL: :LOL: ... she's absolutely gorgeous 😖😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

the slosher KP

VIP Member
New thread Scrunchies! Thanks to @Clickbait for the new title!!

Onwards and upwards for the next instalment!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
Chaz went off with the Bisto kid Amy whilst they were split and Amy keeps coming back with photos that obvs keep winding up our BYG as she puts photos on from about ten years ago
She claimed herself as ‘soft pretty’
She went out for a carvery
She’s made Big Ben bend into the Thames with such bad photoshopping (but it hasn’t been touched according to her)
She’s starting a You Tube Chanel (her word, not mine) and will be uploading their recent trip to the Sea Life Centre in London which we absolutely cannot wait for as it will be photoshopped to the hilt and LaBored will still look at her like she wants to kill her
Been gifted a free pram again
And, she’s still a cunt 😂
She made a delicious dinner of cottage pie, salad and Kiev ON THE SAME PLATE
She also said she doesn’t need a filter and gets a lot of good attention
She also referred to lafirstborn as 7 months year old AGAIN

• Haha
  • Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
I can see why bisto lass and laureen are trying to have a bitch fest filter-off over Charlie.

He's handsome, intelligent, caring, sensitive, devoted, hard working, a great dad, kind, loyal, did i mention intelligent?

The three of them should set up house together and save everyone else from their vapid shallow pathetic lives.

• Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
A narna n a powwidge a narna n a powwidge

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
That’s really beginning to piss me off. Lawose ffs get teef so we get a new song

• Haha
  • Sick