Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Didn’t she announce it was a girl when she revealed she is pregnant? Why have a gender reveal party, then? So redundant! Anything for a magazine shoot! Next is the baby shower. Only fools will go as she has so much of Lapleasedressme’s stuff as she never dresses the poor child!

What would her pic at Leaning Tower of Pisa look like? The Tower would be photoshopped so flat it would look like a log!
She might be the first person to make it no longer lean ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Her looks soft and pretty,
Her nipples very front on.
Chaz had a dip in a Bisto kid,
But he's still Big Lozza's the one.

Their eyes met across a kebab,
They knew it was love at first sight.
Loz did her bestest chef act,
Putting vine tomatoes on a dinner so shite.

Their love made Labored,
Now they await Launexpected.
Their pram has a minge likely to singe,
In the glow from Bafta Yung gel.

She thought she smelled of tuna,
She blamed it on baby Brian.
Her squeezes herself in polyester best,
Nanna slippers on trotters like swine.

Big Ben bent at an angle,
He fainted at such a sight.
He never imagined what would result,
After a quickie at Sheesh one night.

I've come over all poet laureate for soft and pretty yungel for Valentine's Day 💗💗🍅💗💗
Brilliant!!!

Every single outfit this kid wears is too small. I don’t get it - when my baby’s stuff gets a bit snug we buy bigger sizes… it’s simple. Honestly this is something we should discuss more because we can actually see that this is an issue and that there is a problem. Unlike our discussions on LaPoos stimulation etc I think there is actual evidence of shit parenting and neglect here. The poor kid is constantly bursting out of clothes and curling her toes Up to fit into too-small sleepsuits.
Really surprised at her outfit choices. I thought she would be putting her in a gazillion and one different outfits that had frills and lace and polyester tutoos. I’m actually pleasantly surprised she hasn’t used her as a dress up doll. And suprised she’s put her in adidas tracksuits for a birthday.

I guess when she reposts images of baskets of clothes being sent to LaRose she asked for cash to repost the image and tells them tokeep the goods instead. I know she asks for more money to post images ofLaRose if she’s wearing the outfits.

Unless she’s selling it all on eBay

Last edited:
  • Sad

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Just recently again?
Someone who promotes lack of filters and body positivity (with thousands of followers) shared it a few days ago on IG hence the surge in interest. Daughters mentioned it on Sunday (one of them used to watch Towie in the early days) and never deride anyone's appearance or size (they were brought up propa- like 😂 ) but were slating our BYG her for what she did and how she uses filters.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Assemble all Scrunchies, what we missed? (Apart from BYG completely not comprehending simple sentences 😂 ) Or is this old cyanide story from a couple of years ago that's been resurrected?

View attachment 1073628
This is all kinds of wonderful.

I've been on Amazon to see what "Book" she's alluding to and only found the "Essex Girl" one and the DVD one. Amazing the transformation in 1 week after 6lb loss!

View attachment 1073658

However I DID come across this, a life size cut out of our BYG

Lauren Goodger Life Size Cutout : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

View attachment 1073659

A mask Lauren Goodger Celebrity Mask TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

View attachment 1073661

Annnnnnnnnd a going out out cut out

View attachment 1073663
And so is this!

Hootero

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember her ‘sex tape’? It was about 10 seconds long and I think it was leaked to titillate Mark to come back if I’m honest.

She actually does look ‘soft/pretty’ here. But I bet nobody has said that to her in the past 7 years though.

Hootero

Chatty Member
Thank you 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.
Loads better today 🥰💕😘 xx.

Thank you 💖🥰🤗❤😘 xx.

Great to hear it made you both laugh and cheered up your day 😊💖🥰😘 xx.

Looool I'm enjoying the names Loz -zilla and Leaning tower of Lozza ❤💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Thank you ❤💕😊🥰🤗😘 xx.
I’ve always called her Good-zilla!

• Haha
  • Heart

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Why does she keep flogging the #notanad garden furniture. Who is looking for Loz for home inspo and especially on this dreary day in Essex.
It looks shit and tacky! The cushion isnt even flat over the fire pit! And can’t see lazy Loz protecting it from the elements! I hate that plastic pretend basket weave! 🤮