Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Why does she keep flogging the #notanad garden furniture. Who is looking for Loz for home inspo and especially on this dreary day in Essex.
I would bet you anything that she was gifted them & been paid money under the instruction that she pretend she bought them so they can avoid ASA scrutiny. There’s no way she would wax lyrical unless she was being paid.

Well this explains the flat head. A pillow?? At seven months years old??

8FEE7BD2-3974-4431-801E-0E3B721EE295.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7

mrbusiness

VIP Member
No she’s calculating. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Why all of a sudden the naked bath pics. Perfect timing with advertising OF. She did the same last year.
And I don’t believe she needed to put .x on LaRoses insta name.
She’s too stupid, she is hardly functional

klairklopp

VIP Member

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
What she on about? Is that her OF postings? Does our reporting her pics work. Haha.

I googled jt

What Is an Instagram Shadowban? “Shadowban” isn't an official Instagram term, but we know that Instagram has the power to deprioritize accounts on the app. Posts can be hidden or restricted, often unbeknownst to the user. This can make your content (or account) undiscoverable via hashtags and the

• Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
That’s where
Oh my god so a video has just popped up as an ad on Snapchat for life insurance (gonna need it with all the surgery she has had and with the current size she is, cannot blame a baby for that) I simply cannot deal with it. She looks horrendous! I honestly didn’t even click that it was her till I heard that god awful voice.

View attachment 1068544View attachment 1068543
she was sat like a Buddha 😁

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Does anyone remember her ‘sex tape’? It was about 10 seconds long and I think it was leaked to titillate Mark to come back if I’m honest.

She actually does look ‘soft/pretty’ here. But I bet nobody has said that to her in the past 7 years though.
Not that I’ve seen said clip but wasn’t there a third person filming it? Might be thinking of someone else tbf.

She does look pretty here. She’s ruined her poor face.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Ch’arge back at it today. Getting like Lozza with her “so many messages” lies

View attachment 1075892
Poor Chaz, going down the "scally lad" route (I only learnt this recently - ebay don't allow them any more but the listings used to be hilarious).

ebay say it's for health and safety concerns but there were wannabe cam girls / boys and sex workers who would list on ebay (not necessarily anything wrong with it, it's just no longer a "thing").
Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 16-16-47 Used clothing policy.png

• Heart

Hootero

Chatty Member
Poor Chaz, going down the "scally lad" route (I only learnt this recently - ebay don't allow them any more but the listings used to be hilarious).

ebay say it's for health and safety concerns but there were wannabe cam girls / boys and sex workers who would list on ebay (not necessarily anything wrong with it, it's just no longer a "thing").
View attachment 1075972
The nappies part has genuinely scared me.

So our busy BYG is sitting around and mashing her keypad with her oversized trotter at messages likes this?!

I just can’t with this woman anymore...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I think of our chazza went back to Ronseal Amy it would be obvious . He would have a tanned face . Like babies have sometimes if their mums breast feed after they fake tan. 👀 🤣

ah my fella is a Basildon boy. Nice to see there’s a strong Essex presence here!
I’m from Leigh-on-Sea, another local! (who cringes at the constant Essex references to people from Towie!).

• Haha

WordSalad

VIP Member
I hope la’dieux is a very loud demanding baby. One that sleeps 45 minutes a night. It might make big Loz come down off her super mumma high horse and might stimulate laporkchop.
Well it will keep us amused with all her sad face, igzorsted, shtressed posts. But she'll find the shtrenth to drag both of them round the hair and nail salons.

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Not defending Big Lozza Ben-gate but watching gmb this morning (only because it was the channel left on last night) but I think they have got some bending too (or it is being drawn towards Essex!)
20220209_072801.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha