Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
DM use to be considered an upmarket newspaper its one of the worse now they no darn well what she looks like in the flesh and every pathological lie that comes out of her mouth they print knowing its all ball shit the only people that have positive things to say about lauren are the blind paps in mags and papers until they stop printing her deluded fake photos and lies according to lauren everyone else is a jealous hater
Exactly. And just feeding her ego using her photoshopped pictures. It’s all clickbait.

Reactions: 9

Hootero

Chatty Member
Woke up with the strange urge to want to change my username to ‘Sheisneveralone’ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
QUOTE="Crowbag, post: 8447854, member: 249105"] Top row

sensible bloke (has started a normal drainage business) mega big headed grifting ponce, who according to Jack tweeds girlfriend "would eat eltons johns shit if it made him famous"
bottom row mega deluded bint, daft bint, old boiler who thinks she's really something, ex page 3 stunna still waiting to get married
HTH
That's my sort of description!
😂

• Haha

Lorelei

Chatty Member
It’s lovely to see the baby (finally) a bit animated and reacting to the world around her. I think it’s the first time I’ve seen her like that. I still don’t think Charles is the biological dad though. I think number 2 probably is though so it’ll be interesting to see what she looks like.

So Beggy Mitchell has been given a free high chair and again, Chaz you can hear is in the background so they def haven’t split, or he hasn’t moved out. Lozza is filming and you can see the little one laughing but that’s cos Chaz is there. She never engages with Big Loz

View attachment 1059032
I thought exactly this!

Chaz can clearly be heard and LaBored is delighted to see him! Still no toys though!

Clickbait

VIP Member
What's her youchewb channel link please?
If you go onto YouTube you need to search in Channels for Lauren Rose Goodger - if you just search videos you get the Towie and Celebs go Dating ones. No need to subscribe to see content and there is none currently 😂

• Haha

Hootero

Chatty Member
SLUMBER PARTY????????????????????????????
Thats more like a fucking nightmare!!!
I have Beyonce’s #Beautiful Nightmare# in my head now! Charles’s song when he simultaneously thinks of dipping his wick in Amy and then having to go back to the grotesque Lozza?

• Haha
  • Sick

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
they’re in Turks and Caicos but downfall is that the entire clan is there too - Jess, Chandler and the oldies.
old fatty couldn’t even afford Turkey, let alone the Caribbean , she’d could probably scrape the money pot for a Turkish takeaway or beg for a freebie from daddykins as alimony

She won’t be able to claim she was his “longest” relationship in a few months - his actual wife will soon take that crown
I read somewhere their holiday was gifted