Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Licks the other half of the stamp!!! Never heard that one! It's over side of the fence or AC/DC if you are bisexual according to my 69 year old mam!!

She ain't got the money to get to Ayers rock! Can't even afford the sealife centre!!
Saving her pennies for dubia.

Reactions: 12
Licks the other half of the stamp!!! Never heard that one! It's over side of the fence or AC/DC if you are bisexual according to my 69 year old mam!!

She ain't got the money to get to Ayers rock! Can't even afford the sealife centre!!
Or Sarfend for a stick of rock!

How long before we get pics like these:

Reactions: 27
Sea life, bet they thought she was an escaping manatee...

Reactions: 16
I’m so with you here. It’s cost me a fortune to get stuff for my baby (also due may, congratulations!) and I’m going to have to take a loan even to get a second hand pram. Not that I’m above that but this no good gets one for free??????

Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for the vlog of sealife- we can play “spot the manatee” and “which shark was photoshopped to look softer and prettier”

Reactions: 8
But but buuuut
Manatees are wonderful!

Definitely not lozza and lacomatose.

Reactions: 24
I’ve had Kevin and Perry in my head today for some reason…’All I wanna do is do it…BIG GEW BIG GEW BIG GEW BIG GEW!’

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.