Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
That’s hilarious , junk food Kiev not even homemade and cutting it like it’s a masterpiece on the chopping board 🤣. She’s such a knob

Bet their kitchen reeks of grease

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
View attachment 1079593

What’s a dick. That was painful to watch. That music and her face all over the place.

how does she watch Sky all day without broadband. Is that cocomellon thing on normal tv? Did she cut off sky sports??? Now Charlie will never come round.

Bewful soft pretty

View attachment 1079607

She must have got a lot of slack for her weaning advise. Wish she would just shut her trap. It’s dangerous.
Cocomelon is on netflix and Amazon prime so she defo has wifi the lying bitch

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Though, didn't the Bisto Kid ask for Valentine's lingerie outfits or something recently? So she's not averse to hinting for freebies at all.

Making snarky comments towards Fatty is all well and good but she can't do it forever (look at Summers Fontey-Whatsit who still passive-aggressively takes swipes at Paul Hollywood, years later). Gets a bit tragic after a while, z-listers sniping at each other to an ever-dwindling audience.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member

Me waiting for the world's dreariest YouTube upload to happen...

I'm sure it was back in early January she said she was starting her YT channel with regular videos and what did people want to see. True to form for Lazy Lozzasaurus, she never sees anything through. Or maybe she was expecting more than 500 subscribers 😆

How she reckons she should have a Mummy Diaries style TV show when she can't even think of a single interesting thing to do/film in a month. Of course it isn't just that she's got no content / personality, it's that she'd have to show her true face, so I don't think these videos will be coming.

Also I'd love to know who came up with the name Bisto Kid? It has me in giggles every time I see her, she must be fuming that's her nickname 😂

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s the coats fault for shrinking, her bewful soft body is only getting better and better! I blame those terrible people who swap her normal perfect size 10 clothes for size 4. I imagine she will address this issue on her long anticipated and highly subscribe YewTeube channel.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Aww I think LaTakemeouttofeedtheduckspleasemumfortheloveofgod is a lovely little baby
That Amy needs to fucking grow up I’d be mortified if she was my mate. That’s my opinion regardless of anything I think or feel about Big Gel
She’s definitely milking 2 minutes of fame for as long as she possibly can.

I just love how she must be winding BYG up so much

• Haha
  • Heart

Hootero

Chatty Member

He’s back in the game!! Anyone else know what’s going on with Big Cha’rgs accent? Genuinely confused here.
I’m going to enter. I want that ‘Krazy Sneaker Keychain’ more than I want world peace, kapeesh?

And NO, I won’t share it with ANY of you lot! That ‘Krazy Sneaker Keychain’ is mine, ok?

I’d be so proud of it that I’d wear it in the deepest slums of Brazil, and if the teenage gangs came at me with a gun, they’d have to shoot me right through the fucking heart for it!

MY KRAZY SNEAKER KEYCHAIN! AND MINE ALONE! YOU GOT IT? *kisses teeth*

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Ok I've changed my mind.

I think loooooads of lads and lasses should aim to Be More Loz.
Dress like her, speak like her, get their fizzogs altered to look like her. Eat like her.

Send a bloody army of them, thousands of them, clad in too tight stretchy catsuits with their giant arses sticking out, pushing empty basic minge trim prams.
And balloons. Lots of balloons.

Each robotically uttering one of her best words or phrases.
Stron hornmones.
He a bike.
Six month year old.
Over and over.

Putin's brian will explode.
War over.

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Oh, Lozza. Who spells "picnics" as "pic nics"? (Maybe her always-ravenous mindset is mistaking it for Pick N Mix?).

#notgifted ??! You mean she actually bought something? (I bet they still offered money off).Even Liberace would think twice about that décor (reference for the teenagers).What does "I haven't this also" mean?!
Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 21-20-38 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Here's Lauren trying to amend her #notanad post.

Surely if you're promoting a company, ad or discount or not, you would PROOFREAD first so you don't piss the company off? Maybe even run it by them first? She is such a dope. Any idiot could promote a company but Lauren fucks even that up.

She did something similar when praising the people who removed poop off her sofa - her grammar and spelling were so nonsensical it just made them look unprofessional/desperate for choosing her to advertise them.

• Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
God she’s so funny! Resorting to posting things she’s bought for engagement and still stuffing it up.
Also WHY does she only wear things which are too small? I can see her foot hanging over the back of her mules #delicate #petite #smol #pretending #manifestingdinkyfeet
Look at those soft, bewful, pretty cankles doing a sterling job of holding big lozza up!

By this point it's probably la'rothmans who is having a quick fag outside.

Am i the only person who zoomed in on the halo thinking it was circled for a reason??!

😂
think she’s more of a LaAmberLeaf girl 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Wow I can really see she has actually photo shopped her baby after looking at this. Unreal

I completely agree. Bubba gel is super cute and chunky. She isn’t the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen and I’m sure your right big loz is disappointed in this.
I literally want to scoop her up and show her what she’s missing out there in the world as Big Loz just doesn’t seem to do anything with her ❤

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Anyone else find it difficult to believe that someone as phone obsessed as Goodger wouldn't be whining and 'demanding answers' off her broadband company, tagging them all over social media, if she really was blamelessly without WiFi for 4 weeks! 🤔
Exactly. She would have brought it up five times a day. What a lying fuck face. What a dick. And why??? Just say I’ve been too busy.

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
So she’s advertising her garden furniture that she claims to have bought… mysterious as to why she’s done this but never mind whilst she’s trying to advertise them, she’s explaining she hasn’t got something of theirs… 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

View attachment 1050363
God she’s so funny! Resorting to posting things she’s bought for engagement and still stuffing it up.
Also WHY does she only wear things which are too small? I can see her foot hanging over the back of her mules #delicate #petite #smol #pretending #manifestingdinkyfeet

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
0C3B181B-39E3-4C7F-A271-34A69F1956E2.png

What’s a dick. That was painful to watch. That music and her face all over the place.

how does she watch Sky all day without broadband. Is that cocomellon thing on normal tv? Did she cut off sky sports??? Now Charlie will never come round.

Bewful soft pretty

424AD21F-24BE-4450-99CE-D58E7838E41F.png

She must have got a lot of slack for her weaning advise. Wish she would just shut her trap. It’s dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart