Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
The YouTube thing was clearly just to see how many subs she could get. She probably thought if she got so many then she would put up a shitty little video. Didn’t occur to her to start with low numbers then grow the channel through hard work.
It’s all about instant gratification with her. ‘I want a takeaway now’ ‘I want followers now’ ‘I want a baby now’ ‘I want another baby now’ ‘I want to lose weight now. Oh it didnt work, so I’ll just stick to being a big manatee’ lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Crowbag

VIP Member
You narf have it in for bisto gal, I don’t think she’s too bad. Anyone is upgrade from bewful gal loz
No i don't have it in for her.
She’s just a nothing.
Show me how anything I've said is false, because I don't understand what you see in her at all?

We have balloons - Scrunchies assemble - We have BALLOONS !!

(Unfortunately BYG isnt holding the balloons but next best thing she is standing with Balloons)

YAY
I see those shoeslipperthings fit as well as her flipflops.

Pee ess
Scrunchies Assemble is one of the funniest phrases to come out of the lozza threads, it's brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
This just popped into my head at this ungodly hour and wonder if any fellow Scrunchies may agree with me here...

Amy claimed Charles ‘slid into her DM’s’ via IG and that’s how they met; right? Thing is she had about 5 (not so alluring) photographs on her account, and a very small following before/during the time they were shagging. So this begs the question; how did he find her?

I also only just found out today that her full time job is working at a spa. Charlie boy is always at the spa, in the sauna (with all kinds of unsavoury folk) and getting ‘special treatments’ done... so does anyone else think that’s how they met? When Amy was working? And that their first meeting (probably a massage) may have finished with a ‘happy endiing’ - and that’s what made Little Charlie keep going back for more?

I may read this back in the morning and wonder what the heck I’m going on about, but it’s making sense for now (to me at least!) x

Bisto and Ch'arg were in that music video together. They knew each other before he got with Loz.

• Wow
Does this child never smile? She always looks in a daze. Probably witnessed some right sights with those two as parents... Imagine

• Sad
  • Sick

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
So Ch’arge getting desperate again.

So who’s bathroom is this? 👀
View attachment 1073602
The desperation of pimping yourself out for a tenner to ‘drop the towel’ 🙄

And now she’s publicly stated she will be doing another book. Hahahahaha.
Christ I wouldn’t fancy editing that book, just reading one of her Instagram posts hurts my brain 🙃

What exactly is she going to write about?

Chapter 1 - what I had for tea on monday
Chapter 2 - what I had for tea on Tuesday
….you get the idea 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Lauren isn’t happy because she thought she would have the most beautiful baby and that everyone would comment on how beautiful she is but in reality Lauren isn’t happy that lacreepy eyes didn’t live up to her dream baby. Hence the constant photoshopping. What Lauren needs to realise is that her and the father aren’t good looking at all so they weren’t going or produce this amazing baby. Btw I think most kids are cute and am not putting the baby down but this isn’t how Lauren will think

WordSalad

VIP Member
Don’t worry, there’s absolutely no relevance to the post at all. She’s off her rocker as usual. Looking at other people’s videos about other (other) people’s successes and applying them to herself.

Worse than a con artist she is. At least con merchants have some clever idea on how to fleece people, she lacks that element. Just rocks up willing to rip everyone off with no questions asked. I’m looking for a redeeming feature 🕵🏻‍♀️
She's got a few trained morons jumping to her defence 'she's just a mum trying to her best' 'have you forgotten be kind' and of course she's pregant. That makes her beyond criticism. How anyone can defend her dishonesty is beyond me.

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
ooooo, shes put a days worth of food on IG!!!
Get a grip lean cuisine or whatever you are called, BYG is really not a good advert for you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
It's disgusting isn't it? That she posts photos and videos of her infant daughter, interspersed with advertisements of her sex work.

• Sad

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Gotta agree with a comment earlier, if her broadband was down she would be ranting. Either she not paid the bill or she just stalling again

• Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
Nah, said it before and say it again: bewfulyungel is too dumb to figure out how to use video filters and doesn’t want to share the video of the staff at the aquarium trying to hoist her into a tank after mistaking her for an orca.
Oi orca are intelligent beautiful family orientated, they will even share food with any pod members too old or poor to catch their own. They are therefore far more civilised than bewful soft gurl!

• Haha