Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laureen has been reading Tattle again 😂
When is she going to stop blaming exhaustion for her illiteracy? You’re an imbecile, Lozza! If you can’t see it now, you never will. It breaks my heart that she’s bringing yet another child into this world, when she can’t even string together a cohesive sentence. What example is she setting for her 2 bewful yung gels?! What she needs to do is stop laying on her back and get her backside back into a classroom, or pick up a book for that matter. Not a magazine with all the bewful pictures of the gels she wishes to be, but a proper book. I despair!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It isn't how dim she is that irritates me, people's talents and skills lie in many different areas. Sadly far too many children and adults slip through the net at school or college.

It's the way she preaches to others without making sense. Or making downright dangerous statements, especially about child care.
And the rambling illiterate posts - it's easy to improve them loz, use spell check, get someone to read it through for you. Read it out loud to yourself before pressing that sodding button.

Own it - hold your hands up, say 'my spelling is awful please bear with me', or something along the lines of 'i hope this makes sense!'

But making pompous, arrogant, inaccurate statements riddled with spelling and basic grammar mistakes is just making you look a twit.

Maybe scrap the words and stick to the natural self portraits.
Oh.

Maybe post the occasional photo of you interacting with your daughter.
Oh.

Erm.
Post your daily activities, hobbies and interests?
Oh. duck.
Er.

Stay in bed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It isn't how dim she is that irritates me, people's talents and skills lie in many different areas. Sadly far too many children and adults slip through the net at school or college.

It's the way she preaches to others without making sense. Or making downright dangerous statements, especially about child care.
And the rambling illiterate posts - it's easy to improve them loz, use spell check, get someone to read it through for you. Read it out loud to yourself before pressing that sodding button.

Own it - hold your hands up, say 'my spelling is awful please bear with me', or something along the lines of 'i hope this makes sense!'

But making pompous, arrogant, inaccurate statements riddled with spelling and basic grammar mistakes is just making you look a twit.

Maybe scrap the words and stick to the natural self portraits.
Oh.

Maybe post the occasional photo of you interacting with your daughter.
Oh.

Erm.
Post your daily activities, hobbies and interests?
Oh. duck.
Er.

Stay in bed?
Anywun no proof reader Cranham area DM me fanks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lozza is gonna see that article by Ulrikakaka and not acknowledge anything in it other than she got her name in the paper without having to do a pap walk. That’s a massive win for her.

I have a few of these kid things around the house, all of school age and when I tell you their home work blows my mind 🤯 even the littlest one. How are poor Laroast n Lepotato ever going to cope or progress when mum is still on Roger Red Hat reading books?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t get 5 minutes but is laying in bed at 10am…. Where is LaForgotten?
Oh no….now I’m all for some screen time…my boy watches the dancing fruit and veg….but only before bed as a wind down as he’s done with the day at about 5pm and needs a chill out. But I can imagine big lozza throws lalilly in front of it all day while she’s posing for the camera or bent NAKED over the bath for OF

• Sick
Reactions: 13
One of the many many problems here is that mother shaming on SM is at an all time high. So when someone is being called out/advised on their dangerous parenting, they (and their fans) just think it’s jealous mum shaming. They can’t see the difference. My friend has 2 kids just a bit younger than my two and she is always asking me for advice on things. I will always tell her what worked for me, and I will make sure she knows that it may not work for her. If I don’t know, I will simply say that. I won’t advise on anything I have little to no knowledge on. I will also advise when I think something is wrong (i.e. giving her 2 year old a full punnet of grapes without cutting them up 😮). She stopped immediately and admitted she didn’t think it was a problem as she was supervising it. I wasn’t mean, or jealous, or nasty. I was simply advising her on something dangerous and she welcomed it.
So BYG, we aren’t being mean, we just care that your baby girl is healthy, happy and safe because this advise may one day save her life!

Reactions: 17
Oh no….now I’m all for some screen time…my boy watches the dancing fruit and veg….but only before bed as a wind down as he’s done with the day at about 5pm and needs a chill out. But I can imagine big lozza throws lalilly in front of it all day while she’s posing for the camera or bent NAKED over the bath for OF
Sad thing is - Monkey See Monkey Do.

Won't be long until she's pimping out her daughter like this cretin (external website):

Something is Terribly Wrong With the "Pepper.Pics" Instagram Account | The Vigilant Citizen

(you don't necessarily have to subscribe to the other parts of the journalism re symbolism - just an example of how parents just post pics of their babies and children and the harm it can do).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lurker here but had to comment today. That poor baby is the most emotionally void child I've ever seen. Even when Lauren was baby-talking to her this morning there was no response. She wasn't smiling, cooing, making eye contact or anything. Something about this child makes me incredibly sad and I can't put my finger on what the issue is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lurker here but had to comment today. That poor baby is the most emotionally void child I've ever seen. Even when Lauren was baby-talking to her this morning there was no response. She wasn't smiling, cooing, making eye contact or anything. Something about this child makes me incredibly sad and I can't put my finger on what the issue is.
Came on to say this. Maybe she couldn't hear the high pitch Lauren was talking to her in but there was nothing, no response

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor little Labored. If she could talk she would say ‘duck off you moon faced piggy eyed idiot’
She looks so pissed off. She is six months years old now so why is she still propped up with cushions with a phone shoved in her face 😞

Reactions: 21
Todays video is bizarre. Usually a baby will be bouncing off the moon when they get talked too. Alert eyes. Excitement and joy. LaRose doesn’t even blink. She’s just looks bored.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I literally hate the sound of her voice and no wonder the poor bairn is prob thinking ‘shut the eff up’. No wonder Ch’arg up and left: could anyone stand that voice 24 hours a day?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.