Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if ladeux will come out looking completely different to murat’s baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shouldn’t she be strapped in incase I don’t know, she falls out? Put the bleeping phone down you dumb butch and look after your childView attachment 1025133
And this thick as mince whale is why the idea of forced sterilisation gets support.
For God's sake you great lump of lard, get off your fat lazy arse, put you bleeping phone down and engage with your child!
I actually felt sorry for Lozza, in the belief she was a bit dim.
Jeez, how wrong can you be?
Got one child that's neglected so immediately has second in the hope that it might be a bit more photogenic to save momma the facetuning time spent on La'neglected so momma has more time for her SM posts that expose her for the twit she is.

Reactions: 12
Here we go ..... He dosent care lozzzaaa ... If he did, he wouldnt have cheated on you, so stop with these silly needy posts, put out for his benefit .... of course you're tired, there is a baby to consider now, unlike the first ` pregacy ` where you could lounge around like a pig all day doing duck all, while ODD BOD ran around after you, getting you takeaways to stuff that ugly fat face of yours 24/7 ... what exactly did you expect getting knocked up so soon after having la`icantbearsedwiththisridicolousmoonfacedTWAT .... You were living in a delusional fairytale with the first and now REALITY has finally hit you ... also wanting to ignore the elephant in the room ` ronseal amy ` will not make her go away, like you she is a wannabe, so will use this opportunity, to become a zlist bottom feeder, again LIKE YOU ... your problem is, you have been living in fantasyland for far too long, ignoring all the red flags, completely deluded ... you will have two unfortunate children under one to take care of, without the useless immature prat to help you .. this is where life gets real, and once ` nanasniffsniff ` gets bored and legs it, alot like charlie boy, you're on your own, and like the rest of us, you have to deal with it .... sadly you're not equipped for any of this, so things are going to get ALOT tougher, the fairytale hasnt turned out the way you imagined in that thick head of yours ... there is not much you can do with two screaming lil ones both wanting your attention 24/7 ... you silly woman, you have got yourself into this situation by not being responsible ... once the second one arrives, thats where you will see exactly how hard it will be .... finally use a rubber next time, because despite what your dumb as tit IG mates told you .... you can get pregnant, while breast feeding, and so soon after having a baby ... its been happening worldwide for centuries, what makes you so bleeping special :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I do feel sorry for her in her stupidity. Hope it all works out ok.

Reactions: 8
In the time it took her to write all that self-indulgent twaddle, she could’ve dressed that baby and strapped her in safely to that rocker (which she’s now outgrown).
Pure bleeping nonsense as usual, I always groan inwardly when I see that she’s written more than three words and think ‘here she goes again, showing herself up’. She’s stressed at her own life. Step up and take some responsibility for it! And she doesn’t protect her child. Why say otherwise? She was born into a sleazy tabloid life of Loz’s own making and she insists on pushing forwards with it. Won’t even give her kids privacy. Very ‘protective’.

Reactions: 21
And this thick as mince whale is why the idea of forced sterilisation gets support.
For God's sake you great lump of lard, get off your fat lazy arse, put you bleeping phone down and engage with your child!
I actually felt sorry for Lozza, in the belief she was a bit dim.
Jeez, how wrong can you be?
Got one child that's neglected so immediately has second in the hope that it might be a bit more photogenic to save momma the facetuning time spent on La'neglected so momma has more time for her SM posts that expose her for the twit she is.
I think she will just keep pregnant so that she doesn't have to hide the fact that she is the size of a house!! She thinks no one will fat shame her coz she is pregnant!! And will save her having to at least try and loose weight and be healthier, the thing is she was the size of a house before getting pregnant!!!....The most deluded vile crappy person I have ever came across.....someone had commented on her Insta something along the lines of why have another so soon.....and big lozza actually replied that she had been an amazing mother.....who calls themselves this?? I have been a mother for 23 years and I still would never ever say I am an amazing mam.....that's for my children to say....we all have our doubts and that is natural......I know I have been the best mam I could be.....even when I was a single parent with 2 under 3......I still took them out to the park and played with them! She has done duck all but prop that poor babba up on pillows yet believes she Is an amazing mother!! Vile vile vile fat cretin 😡

• Heart
Please can someone send Lozza a phone with a working comma and full stop button please!

And “6 month year old” classic Goodger 😂

I hope everyone has a fantastic Saturday planned I got rudely woken up by 64mph winds battering the house. Fingers crossed it's dying down so I can at least make a wine run 😂😂😂😂

Love to you all 💕
Hi Katie8ee I hope you have a good Saturday too!

I also got woken up by the winds…..and I live in Essex so I did wonder if it meant those pesky wind machine rat paps wouldn’t need their machine if they catch Lozza out and about today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she's moved her mum in now, what's she going to do when this baby is born?
Keep her there for the forseeable? It isn't going to be easier!

You're a shite mother laureen, absolutely crap. God only knows what you will be like with two bairns. Worse, presumably.
Being incredibly lazy doesn't help.

We all know you read here, don't you ever realise that the criticism is justified? Even for a moment?
Actually you obviously do or you would have continued feeding that poor bairn giant bowls of sugary rusks, followed by burgers.

But this is all pointless isn't it - you have decided you're an amazing mum and that's that, you won't change a thing.
Your daughters (what if this one turns out to be a boy? ) will either grow up like you, friendless, self obsessed and ridiculed, or they'll walk away from you.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Now I'm not myself a bewful yung physic like lozza, put I forsee social services appearing in her and the children's lives in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't caught up sorry got drunk instead but I know it's been said. Imagine ULRIKA JOHNSON feeling sorry for you in the Daily Mail hahahahahahaha amazing I can't 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I think she will just keep pregnant so that she doesn't have to hide the fact that she is the size of a house!! She thinks no one will fat shame her coz she is pregnant!! And will save her having to at least try and loose weight and be healthier, the thing is she was the size of a house before getting pregnant!!!....The most deluded vile crappy person I have ever came across.....someone had commented on her Insta something along the lines of why have another so soon.....and big lozza actually replied that she had been an amazing mother.....who calls themselves this?? I have been a mother for 23 years and I still would never ever say I am an amazing mam.....that's for my children to say....we all have our doubts and that is natural......I know I have been the best mam I could be.....even when I was a single parent with 2 under 3......I still took them out to the park and played with them! She has done duck all but prop that poor babba up on pillows yet believes she Is an amazing mother!! Vile vile vile fat cretin 😡
Sadly she has an army of deluded 'fans' on Insta telling her what an amaazing mumma she is. Why? She does nothing with that child, doesn't even try to keep her safe - the pillows, the duvet, the rocker on a kitchen unit, stuck in front of the TV for hours, never taken outside. It's scary that there are so many young women thinking this is the ideal of motherhood. There must be a lot of at risk children out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ch’arg is desperate again
‘Hello you!’ ‘En-joy’ 😂😂 prat

If she's moved her mum in now, what's she going to do when this baby is born?
Keep her there for the forseeable? It isn't going to be easier!

You're a shite mother laureen, absolutely crap. God only knows what you will be like with two bairns. Worse, presumably.
Being incredibly lazy doesn't help.

We all know you read here, don't you ever realise that the criticism is justified? Even for a moment?
Actually you obviously do or you would have continued feeding that poor bairn giant bowls of sugary rusks, followed by burgers.

But this is all pointless isn't it - you have decided you're an amazing mum and that's that, you won't change a thing.
Your daughters (what if this one turns out to be a boy? ) will either grow up like you, friendless, self obsessed and ridiculed, or they'll walk away from you.
She’d have reframed the packing in weaning as her own personal choice. Having realised it’s much harder work and messier than giving a bottle (or boob). It just so happened it was the right thing to do even though laziness was the deciding factor

Reactions: 7
Stop bleeping reading and reposting stupid quotes and start actually doing something that will actually make a change to your poor existence pathetic life.

842A2046-6BBD-4DAA-8224-0D4EA1E705A1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.