Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a son with autism and adhd, we had to tell people, it helped him. Now 17 and at grammar school doing a ib. Everyone is different, but help should be asked for and provided and needed. Now my lad has no issue telling people himself of course.
There are certain people who need to know and others it’s helpful to have know. But that doesn’t mean it’s ok to share it on social media. It’s bad enough Lauren has put her child on social media in the first place. Some things should be kept private.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lauren, what the duck have you put that child in? Revolting, tacky, flammable shite!
Kitsch ribbon hairband present and correct. I hate seeing babies dressed in sportswear, it's so naff. Same with overweight people who have never jogged a minute in their life (usually beer bellies in footy tops) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are certain people who need to know and others it’s helpful to have know. But that doesn’t mean it’s ok to share it on social media. It’s bad enough Lauren has put her child on social media in the first place. Some things should be kept private.
I'm surprised she is not using it for profit if the kid does have issues, her hero Katie is still dining out on Harvey , there already could be some munchausen by proxy tit going on with lozza, she's a bleeping selfish bleep at the best of time

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have never seen such an expressionless baby in my entire life.
I just thought that , just blank stares no laughing , she’s constantly on her phone and filming her. It’s must have something to do with that. I can’t believe no ones picked This up tbh

Reactions: 19
Yeah but they are pretty useless my baby 16 months and never met his health visitor. Probably due to covid. But i already have a 2 year old and 10 year old so know what to look out for. Lauren I think need some mum friends or support from someone who knows about delays. It’s nothing to be ashamed off. My 10 year old had delays and I never realised till she was 2 and at nursery. I thought she was just a normal baby but when it’s your first and you don’t have family round you with children it’s difficult. :(
That's a shame. My health visitor was worth her weight in gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
duck me. What a skinny face she has.
873546FB-2EB1-4306-B3D7-2E0CB4859872.png

She is so sad and desperate to try and look pretty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Natural glow? That filter is no more natural than the litres of Botox and hyaluronic acid sponsoring BYG’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with what you are saying. But if she is trying to act like a mum guru to her followers then she should be honest in case her followers have children with the same issue but hasn’t picked up on it because Lauren’s baby is ‘ok’.
I know it’s the parents’ responsibility to make sure there child is ok, but when her followers hang on to every word she says, it can become a concern for not just Larose, but other young children out there. I hope that makes sense as I am not bashing anyone (inc Lauren)

View attachment 1027603

She has a white circle around her mouth 🤨

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1027603

It’s a shame she’s more bothered about pumping shite into her face than to focus on the needs of her daughter. LaPlop never stood a chance and neither does this new surprise sprog she’s cooking in her nether regions…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1027603

She needs to read this article https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/...stop-telling-little-girls-how-pretty-they-are though I fear it'll be too late.

(Both genders like being told they look good, but looks fade, intelligence and hard work last a lifetime).

We need to add a gallery of Loz's many filtered faces to the Wiki! I can't keep up with them all!

Reactions: 8
I met a friends baby for the first time last week,I think younger than LaRose by a few weeks, she's never seen me before (covid has scuppered multiple attempts) and she was instantly smiling, laughing and reactijg to me...why?because as soon as i saw her I came down to her level face to face, no phone in hand, smiled, spoke to her and engaged with her throughout and her mum does as well so she recognises this kind of loving interaction and reacts.The concerns that have been shared here numerous times are real, Larose doesn't appear to be stimulated in any way close to what she needs to be, I've said it on here before but she's like jake quickendens kid barely reacting because the parents spend their whole pathetic life on a bleeping phone and dumping them in front of the tv rather than interacting with their precious babies like most ordinary people do

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1027603

The absolute audacity cracks me up. She could go on masked singer. Looks bleeping nothing like her. She’s used a crappy make up filter on her face you can see the pigments over the top of her lips and why has she got a white circle round her mouth. This girl needs to see a therapist asap!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I completely get protecting the child.

She already has no privacy, and lauren has zero shame about sexualising the poor thing. Protecting her privacy until she's old enough to consent just isn't in Lauren’s way of thinking.

In an ideal world lauren would think 'wtf have I done' and delete all photos of her daughter, starting with the awful oralsex account.
That's not likely to happen.
She’s effectively made her baby 'our' business - the only way to avoid it is to stop posting anything at all about larose.

I can see several sides to this,
things that mostly rely upon parents with much more compassion and sense than byg will ever possess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the many many problems here is that mother shaming on SM is at an all time high. So when someone is being called out/advised on their dangerous parenting, they (and their fans) just think it’s jealous mum shaming. They can’t see the difference. My friend has 2 kids just a bit younger than my two and she is always asking me for advice on things. I will always tell her what worked for me, and I will make sure she knows that it may not work for her. If I don’t know, I will simply say that. I won’t advise on anything I have little to no knowledge on. I will also advise when I think something is wrong (i.e. giving her 2 year old a full punnet of grapes without cutting them up 😮). She stopped immediately and admitted she didn’t think it was a problem as she was supervising it. I wasn’t mean, or jealous, or nasty. I was simply advising her on something dangerous and she welcomed it.
So BYG, we aren’t being mean, we just care that your baby girl is healthy, happy and safe because this advise may one day save her life!
This is perfect, word for word!

6 months on and we are still only seeing LaPillow in a vest propped up in bed. By 6 months she should be babbling, rolling , attempting to crawl, beginning to sit unaided. She doesn’t even respond when being called a ‘bewful gel’. That baby needs professional signposting.

She’s meant to be 6 months old and is no more alert and responsive than a newborn.
I don’t think that poor baby has much interaction unless it’s for the gram. Probably shoved in front of the tv and left to it

Reactions: 9
Ch’arg is desperate again
“Hello you” is he joe from you now? Eurgh I bet no one has asked to see his dick, we know from watching that awful video i shared on here it is constantly floppy and he slaps it against his ever growing thighs but nothing happens...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.