Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why say that she is “pregnant” - is this not actually true or just stupid and can’t use the English language/grammar correctly? I’ve probably just answered my own question there😂
Yeah I thought it was strange she put that in inverted commas( didn’t even think she would know how to use them) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Keep us posted @Hootero ❤

So this is Ellie May Mackenzie of Lift Aesthetics who Lozza went to train at… she’s always posting herself driving and did so the other day whilst her child was in the (front seat) and this is her not giving a duck doing it in the dark. I’ve reported her to Essex police via Twitter last time as because I don’t know where in Essex it was I couldn’t report on their main website but this is a pic of the video she’s put on (can’t upload video). She does it numerous times each week and what I don’t get is why 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one is interested in the road she’s on or listening to her effing ‘singing’. Her mate Fern is banned from driving and other her mate Katie ‘Krusty’ Price is banned and had that ‘car accident’. Any other ideas of where to report??
She does it ALL the time!!!! I’m not 100% but I think her dad died in a car accident of sorts so that’s even worse! She lives in ongar so any local police to there would be the ones to report to….

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Morning Scrunchies! Managed to miss a whole day and a bit as had to work boo hiss! I did spy our big gel in the DM wearing that lovely sleeping bag she showcased last year. I see all the headlines are alluding to a reconciliation which is rather tediously obviously a go. They are so bleeping boring.

Poor wee Larose first her name is Larose and second she's getting filtered it's such a sin. I hope everyone has a fantastic Saturday planned I got rudely woken up by 64mph winds battering the house. Fingers crossed it's dying down so I can at least make a wine run 😂😂😂😂

Love to you all 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning Scrunchies! Managed to miss a whole day and a bit as had to work boo hiss! I did spy our big gel in the DM wearing that lovely sleeping bag she showcased last year. I see all the headlines are alluding to a reconciliation which is rather tediously obviously a go. They are so bleeping boring.

Poor wee Larose first her name is Larose and second she's getting filtered it's such a sin. I hope everyone has a fantastic Saturday planned I got rudely woken up by 64mph winds battering the house. Fingers crossed it's dying down so I can at least make a wine run 😂😂😂😂

Love to you all 💕
Saturday wine session !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Saturday wine session !!!
Tis the only thing to be done! The weather is insane so going outside is dicey and I have a big group in the big house so can't go to my office 😂 there is nothing else for it.

Some tattling and some vino!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She does it ALL the time!!!! I’m not 100% but I think her dad died in a car accident of sorts so that’s even worse! She lives in ongar so any local police to there would be the ones to report to….
No way! I saw that her mum and dad are both gone but to be doing this if her parent died in one is just… it beggars belief! I called her out on it once and she read the message and blocked me. I have several accounts though…!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unbelievable, she will never get to "rest" again. And a 6month yr old ?! head. Secretly she's loving the certain publication (cough daily mail) reporting on her hence the petrol station pics. Jesus with my first I walked the baby in the pram morning, noon and night, she never walks anywhere and this is her doing because she can't walk as she'll get papped. That poor baby no wonder she always ill. Never gets any proper frsh air

She must be referring to this? I actually read it this time. It’s quite brutal

Ironic cause I can't stand ulrikkkk ka Ka but she does make sense in the article.

Reactions: 12

It's completely true. I had my second baby alone because dad (to both) was a bleeping waste of space. Nothing lonelier than being in a relationship where you are completely on your own. You may as well be on your own. I felt that Ulrika was speaking from her own experience.

Reactions: 14
Shouldn’t she be strapped in incase I don’t know, she falls out? Put the bleeping phone down you dumb butch and look after your child
DA6C11A8-12B8-4242-91A6-43BC0D201D8D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's completely true. I had my second baby alone because dad (to both) was a bleeping waste of space. Nothing lonelier than being in a relationship where you are completely on your own. You may as well be on your own. I felt that Ulrika was speaking from her own experience.

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17476391/no-lauren-goodger-fan-sorry-having-baby-on-own/amp/[/URL]
I don’t think it’s brutal at all, not to Lauren anyway. Charlie had a few sly digs. Ulrika is speaking from experience and for the most part I think she was showing empathy to Lauren.

Shouldn’t she be strapped in incase I don’t know, she falls out? Put the bleeping phone down you dumb butch and look after your childView attachment 1025133
She always puts a pillow behind her head too. It’s an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
Must be getting it ready for another petrol station Backgrid walk!!

View attachment 1025084
Ahhhhhh laureen.
Writing 'it's not an advert' then providing a link isn't going to keep you out of trouble.
They're clamping down even more.

Psssst, loz.
Here’s the problem.
You expect everyone else to be as dim as you are.
Guess what?
They're not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.