Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooof the smugness of this face!!!!
Dunno what she’s looking so happy about she’s done a really poor job of tucking her peen away.
B775D34F-F3B9-487B-9E9A-0D90159D5E9C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hooray we’ve got a pub car park pap walk!

Wtf is with the seriously unflattering creased thin yellow trackie bottoms?! And the orthopaedic sandals in January are making another appearance.

Also got to love the photo of Amy in the article. More wood stain on her than my garden fence!

E9568871-E3E7-4B3C-B9AF-39CC2E918574.jpeg
8219FE0E-76B1-4FF1-9E63-EA5248FD1C87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Those photos side by side are like a before and after. Lauren's blood pressure must be through the roof. I'd say she thinks she will look like Amy once LaSequel is here. Dream on love.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Coupla things:

1643281508903.png

expanded the image - saw this - what are these dots, please - is that a facetune residue of some sort?

1643281556836.png

Brown eyes?

1643281591649.png

Blue eyes?

Can someone confirm what colour the baby's eyes are....?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oooof the smugness of this face!!!!
Dunno what she’s looking so happy about she’s done a really poor job of tucking her peen away.
View attachment 1020004
I just don't understand why she can't dress nicely for once. I have been slim and I've been Lauren's size, and not once would I have ever stepped foot outside in yellow tracksuit bottoms and old grandma shoes. She really does have the worst fashion taste I think I've ever seen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Plus she will get extra benefits , mind you housing benefit is capped I think so she will have to be finding some of the rent money from somewhere , I wonder if that car is paid for outright . I don’t know where she gets her 💰 from .
According to the daily Mail she makes £1million a month on only fans 🤔 #bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wouldn’t make £1m in a lifetime of OF unless she fetishises her trans shaped body and / or people genuinely mistake her for Jessica Alves.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thins is, BYG is so bleeping dense, Moleman is probably paying her £1 a month and convincing her it's a million paaaaaahnds. In big Loz's eyes she is richer, more bewfel and more faymus than Kylie Jenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone’s looking very pleased with themselves! Oh go away from the car park or nearest lay by and look after your baby. She is so pathetic.

What did I do to deserve such ‘stars’ being foisted upon me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
DM comment that these photos were taken last Friday at Plough Pub in Cranham village in Essex.

A quick street view search confirms the same views. 😂

3895794D-79B8-459A-8CAA-2D01FEC5F29E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Poor unfortunate la`pissedoff ... she sadly has her fathers brown serial killer eyes, and yet big lozzaaa has obviously given her blue eyes in the third pic, which has been filtered to duck ... all jesting aside, this is exactly where we see, how sick this woman is .... all her nonsense will be passed to her daughters ..... NO ONE in their right mind filters a lil ones face like this ... whats the bet the new baby has blue eyes, and la`boredasshit gets pushed aside ... lozzz is that deluded, to choose one over the other, to what in her mind, is the ideal looking baby ... as any good narcissist mother would 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... what she is telling us .... the viewer with these heavily edited pics .. is what SHE THINKS the baby should look like, very sad way to behave .... the silly mooo :mad::mad::mad:
Maybe she doesn't like looking into eyes that remind her of Ms Keegan's beautiful dark eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t comprehend this outfit- I’ve zoomed in and made myself feel queezy.

a boob length cropped hoodie, a knotted top? Some kind of gut support or maternity thing and lemon shein joggers that give the look of a jaundice fanny- I just don’t get the inspo here???

4E9C9F70-5EA3-4110-B5BD-A627300A69D2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.