Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting how sometimes when she goes out for a meal there’s lots of selfies of her there and of the food but her backgrid pictures it’s just.........THAT BLOODY CAR PARK

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not paps! She doesn’t get papped (certainly not in the car park outside her house)
This is all backgrid

Reactions: 11
I just love the fact she still maintains her ass is natural when it looks like two melons in a sack
I love the way she claims she's lost weight because of all the sex she's having with Charlie boy 😄 Presumably she's talking about the Gemma Collins type of weight loss because I see none. And it's pretty obvious by now where Chas's sexual preferences lie. What a fibber!

• Haha
That’s pizza would feed a family
That's A Lot of food for two people to eat and was the waiter bringing more?! I've said before on here I'm overweight so I'm not trying to say I'm perfect and eat healthily and my partner eats a lot too but we couldn't eat all that in one go. I wonder if they get dessert as well...

Reactions: 10
That's A Lot of food for two people to eat and was the waiter bringing more?! I've said before on here I'm overweight so I'm not trying to say I'm perfect and eat healthily and my partner eats a lot too but we couldn't eat all that in one go. I wonder if they get dessert as well...
And your honest and I’m presuming you don’t sit at home and take pictures of yourself and then photoshop them so that you look half the size and then send them to your friends.

Reactions: 12
And your honest and I’m presuming you don’t sit at home and take pictures of yourself and then photoshop them so that you look half the size and then send them to your friends.
I'm the same, I'm not slim and I do sometimes have a crappy diet once or twice a week as I enjoy pasta and pizza, however I do try to eat healthier most days of the week. I see the absolute banquets she eats all the time and I feel sick at the amount of food she has, its colossal and I dont know how she can manage it!

Reactions: 7
See she and rent boy have ordered most of the menu off the pizza express menu lol
Jesus that is some munch !

• Haha
That is a phenomal amount of food for two! I’m a big eater and overweight but even I couldn’t manage what would essentially be half 🙂

Reactions: 8
Arent we meant to be envious of these Instagrammers and where they wine and dine ?

Or

is she being like totes Stacey Solomon and relatable to the peasants ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.