Lauren Goodger #49 Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My offering . . .

Covid expert (self taught, of course!) with a face the size of a bleeping horse 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That baby and her chubby little legs make my ovaries ache. It’s very unlikely I’ll be able to have a child naturally so it makes me so sad that that beautiful baby is with such tit parents 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That baby and her chubby little legs make my ovaries ache. It’s very unlikely I’ll be able to have a child naturally so it makes me so sad that that beautiful baby is with such tit parents 😞
I feel your pain. We are starting IVF soon as it annoys me how miserable and uncared for that baby looks. Why have a child if your not prepared to put all you have into loving them. I feel for the baby as she barely smiles and just looks bored all the time. Her “Mother” puts herself first and its so sad to watch. Sending you lots of love as I know how you feel. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My thread title offering: "Terrible tatties doused in goosefat, hurry up and save your child Mr Murat!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little La’teralflow has been left on her back way to much- pretty undeniable looking at this. All hail aunty nicola for getting her something she should have had 3m ago

45945DE6-8CCA-481A-B68D-69D7BC4C5601.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Every time I see Larose in that thing on the counter my stomach lurches. It’s an accident waiting to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My thread title offering: "Terrible tatties doused in goosefat, hurry up and save your child Mr Murat!"
I bloody love your name. Brings back memories of my teenage years when loads of old Turkish men would randomly add me on MSN, say Merhaba then get their Willy out in webcam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does she own that house ?
We think rent. She came out not long ago and said she didn’t purchase yet but she contradicts herself all the time, as she then went on to say in another interview we haven’t gutted the place but have done some work to it. I don’t know why she would lie unless she paid in cash and trying to hide from tax people.

Reactions: 6
New Thread!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.