Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Day 4 of the BYG Awards 2021 🥳 is upon us as we count down to Christmas 🎄 I made a slight miscalculation thinking we’d finish on Boxing Day when in fact our last category will be on the BIG day (fitting for our Lozza).

Today Scrunchies I am asking you to choose her Biggest Beg of the year:

DD890E48-47AB-4F91-A4D2-809EBD34884D.jpeg

👍🏻 Her Amazon wish list so her fans can have the honour of gifting the lazy heifer a robot vacuum cleaner
❤ The “basic” bitch pram with minge trim upgrade that remains barely used aside from pap walks
🤣 Casual mention that she wants to scar the neighbours for life lolloping about in a free hot tub in the garden
😮 Requesting a sofa manufacturer send someone to clean her baby’s shit off her (no longer) white sofa 💩

Oof 😅 Good luck with this decision! Choose wisely…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Clickbait

VIP Member
Right Scrunchies - it is time to get voting in the BYG Awards 2021 🎉I will post a series of grid photos for you to choose your favourite from, you just have to choose the reaction icon that matches the photo. I will tally up the scores and announce the results on New Year’s Eve.

I will post one new category a day between now and Boxing Day (6 in total).

Today’s category is: Best pap shot

4D502DE6-41A8-4389-9AD1-129CC71AA0EC.jpeg

Obviously hard to choose just 4, but these were chosen as they represent some classic moments and poses.

👍🏻 Wave your arms in the air like you just don’t care
❤ A not at all set up walk in a field with balloons
🤣 Street rat paps with their wind machines
😮 First post-birth car park pap walk with more rolls than Greggs and Larose showing early signs of disgust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Clickbait

VIP Member
It’s Christmas Eve and that can mean only one thing - the penultimate day (5) of the BYG Awards 2021 🤩

When you look to the skies tonight in the hope you’ll spot Santa on his sleigh, you may just be lucky enough to see Big Loz’s family* spacecraft come for Christmas! Let’s hope she’s remembered to give them her change of address…

A true shapeshifter, her size always seems magically altered from reality. Today’s category asks what is your favourite alien 👽 face this year? (*no relation to @Facehugger)

E3B1515A-1F44-4EBB-BA4A-0828343FC2A8.jpeg

👍🏻 Classic space raider chin, scrunchie round the wrist and a possibly naked diner behind her
❤ Face shaped like a plectrum, lips like a monkey’s anus, all sprinkled with star dust. Just bewful!
🤣 Sleeps with one eye open. In the process of being probed. Chin could be used as a pick axe
😮 Half of her face is missing here. She may have started regenerating. Spock eyebrows on point.

Which is it to be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Clickbait

VIP Member
The voting has been going really well, thank you Scrunchies for getting involved in the BYG Awards 2021 🌽

Day 3 and the category is: Who Dis?! (a.k.a best new face of the year). We know the FaceApp, FaceTune and Photoshop apps are her saviour even with pap pics but which one has given you the best laugh in 2021?

762C7708-EA37-4AC5-B606-696F111C7B4D.jpeg

👍🏻 Poo brown polyester and so ‘shopped she looks superimposed. It’s just a trip to Sainsbury’s!
❤ Slimmer than she was at the start of her pregnancy and with a different face too
🤣 Such a tiny head for an arm that’s chunkier than Chaz’s!
😮Laureen debuting her Jimmy Hill chin

Remember to vote using the corresponding reaction icon to the picture you have chosen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Clickbait

VIP Member
Good morning Scrunchies, it is Day 2 of the BYG Awards 🙌

Today’s category is: Big Loz’s Baby Brian (a.k.a most nonsensical 💩 she’s come out with this year). Obviously a hard one to narrow down.

61055A05-892F-491A-A219-F3461A54F1C2.jpeg

👍🏻 I smell of tuna (and presumably sweetcorn)
❤ He a bike, she a ball
🤣 What a perfick (Rita) Ora you have Big Loz
😮 A well known psychic who knows a lot of things

Remember to choose the reaction icon that matches your favourite thick as mince moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Clickbait

VIP Member
It’s the time you’ve all been waiting for Scrunchies…
🥁 *drum roll* 🥁

The results of the Bewful Yun Gel Awards 2021 💃

Winner of Best Pap Shot 2021 📸
80FD6E7E-E95D-4196-A227-D1B3CBB789E8.jpeg

Congratulations to the street rat paps of Click News and Media and their trusty wind machine for this beauty. Lauren’s response: “Feking hell… I’ve just eaten Charlie.” Thread #29 (pictures from post #495; response post #780; wind machine blamed post #891).

Winner of Big Loz’s Baby Brian (most nonsensical post/s) 🧠
51BB02AF-7E77-4725-8708-DA423249CA71.jpeg

A close run battle in this category sees the now legendary “he a bike”, “me a ball” take the crown. Thread #32 post 283; Thread #35 post 453.

Winner of Who Dis?! (Best new face of the year) 2021 🪄
65E45CBF-EE4C-4E5E-959F-0C3A83ACA813.jpeg

A vision in brown 😍 shit brown too-short-flared-leg polyester jumpsuit, trusty Nana trainers and the Hollywood 2 FaceApp filter. Strong work from our BYG. Thread #13 post 816.

Winner of Biggest Beg of 2021 🤲 💰
A2D2A321-1965-4D6A-90EF-9794E0C43000.jpeg

This was the most popular category. The winner by a considerable margin, the Scrunchies were sickened by BYG tagging a sofa manufacturer to come and clean her baby gel’s shit from her sofa (and God knows what other stains). Zero shame. Lazy and vile. Thread #44 post 851.

Winner of Favourite Alien Face 2021 👽
5266AF8F-E240-4CA3-837A-FF25882FD9CF.jpeg

Apologies to anyone opening this on a desktop computer! 😂 BYG at rest in a hairdressers. The lips are grotesque, the eye half open is creepy, and the chin is oh so pointy. Classic dairlylea triangle head. Thread #28 post 289

Winner of Favourite Pom Bear Masterpiece 🐾 🖼
3C133010-6907-4F8F-A5ED-46C20EECA51A.jpeg

Another tough category to choose in, the real New magazine cover just edged Piggy Loz. Loz’s face courtesy of screenshots from Steph’s Packed Lunch on C4. Thread #40 post 9.

Big thanks again to @Pom Bear for the time spent on creating the pictures we all enjoy so much 😘

Thank you to everyone who voted and to the Scrunchies for all the laughs in 2021. Happy New Year 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Clickbait

VIP Member
🎅🏻 Merry Christmas Scrunchies 🎄

I can’t believe we’ve reached the final day (6) of the BYG Awards 2021! Christmas is a time to feel thankful and so I felt it was only fitting for today’s category to focus on the joy that one of our own - the very talented @Pom Bear - brings to us all year.

So our final category is Favourite Pom Bear masterpiece 🖼🐾 It would have been too hard for me to narrow it down to 4 so I’ve used previous votes to select the shortlist:

5D2417BC-03FC-4AC3-858E-C1F7CBD4CCB4.jpeg

Thank you for your services to the Scrunchies Pom, I can’t wait to see what you produce in 2022!

The voting will close at 6pm on New Years Eve and I will be announcing the winners later that evening.

Have a wonderful day everyone x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I always wonder: Do you think it's nice to be as dim as Lauren? I mean, I'm not particularly smart, but smart enough to know that I'm pretty stupid compared to others and I always have a lot going on in my head, I notice little chances in others, I'm sad about a lot of things, I constantly worry about the future, always want to do better. And then I see someone like her, who seems so present in the moment, for good and for bad, can't grasp larger concepts, so doesn't worry about them, like a child in many ways. It seems so freeing, even with a baby, her world is so small: hair, make up, clothes, eating, watching TV, filtering photos. She's also very naive, so when a psychic tells her she's going to lead a long, happy life, it makes her genuinely happy because she believes it. In many ways, people like her seem much better off and I'm starting to think about lobotomies and how I can be more like her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

lamaitresse

VIP Member
This commenter makes a good point..
Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 15-13-33 Lauren Goodger takes daughter Larose for a stroll.png

(been a while since I've taken a baby out but I remember all the accessories you have to haul around with you!).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Crowbag

VIP Member
Just off topic for a moment to say hello to anyone spending the day on their own for whatever reason, or anyone who struggles with this time of year.

Be kind to yourself. Have a biscuit, some chocolate, or curl up with the telly or a good book.
Plump a cushion up, snuggle under a throw, a jacket or jumper. If you have a sad light pop it on.
Grab the cat, dog or a precious memory.
It's a day, it doesn't have to be all singing, all dancing. Give a friend a ring or a text.
Help lines are open, please use them if you need them.
Be gentle with yourself.

That's all.
Thanks for bearing with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Omg Scrunchies. Christmas has come early for me. My Amazon order is about to get delivered. Catch ya later gotta go do my hair and makeup for my guy.
3A000253-AC4B-4E35-BE1A-F86005ADDEC2.png

I kid you not!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She is mahoosive in those videos from OK mag!
Yeah she is.

Here’s the words on her frame!! Hahaha. What a prized twat is what it should say

153946F1-B93F-4721-8830-0E39C421946F.png

I don’t think she could do the zip up on her dress. And she got her big fat bra showing

68BF8D52-1433-4BB3-83D8-862B02BB17A5.png

She’s trying to look classy but just can’t pull it off.

4D3EA7AA-1B4A-403C-BDC8-437764D2A467.png

Bewful

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37