Lauren Goodger #49 Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If no TV channel will have ya, create your own channel😂😂😂. Fattys given up on her reality show dream - no takers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the worst thing about that cleaning ad isn't actually asking for a cleaner, god knows if I could afford to pay someone else to clean my bathroom and mop the floors I would love that! No, its the picking up and tidying up the bleeping clothes and toys, erm pick them up yourself you bleeping lazy cow.You know that she will think its perfectly acceptable to leave Laboredfuckingwitlesses crap EVERYWHERE for the cleaner to deal with-thats why she needs 6 bleeding hours, they'll be wading though crap just to get to the floors to clean 🙄
She doesn't want a cleaner she wants a maid. The two are very different.

Reactions: 11
Bet she looks at that photo and thinks she looks like an absolutely bewful hot Mama.
Pardon my ignorance but what are "hauls"? Or is it just another spelling mistake?
she really picks the worst pictures for her cover shot. That one up the top is so trans looking.

a haul is video of things you want to show like show and tell, opening new products that you have bought (begged) etc.

I don’t know why she just doesn’t quit this lifestyle. She’s not successful at it and she’s really bad at it. Get a proper job and fade away Lauren. Nearly 40 now and hanging onto her fame she had nearly two decades ago.

Reactions: 16
she really picks the worst pictures for her cover shot. That one up the top is so trans looking.

a haul is video of things you want to show like show and tell, opening new products that you have bought (begged) etc.

I don’t know why she just doesn’t quit this lifestyle. She’s not successful at it and she’s really bad at it. Get a proper job and fade away Lauren. Nearly 40 now and hanging onto her fame she had nearly two decades ago.
Thanks for that - should have known. Bet nothing will have been bought though. The Vlogs should be interesting.......
Got up.
Fed boob to Larosey.
Took 50, 0000 pouty selfies but couldn't choose what was the best so just posted the worst one.
Took so long with the selfies it's Laroseyposys bath time.
Fed boob.
Bed time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is " halirous? " and when do we get to meet him/her 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🥴 🥴 .... this unfortunate baby really stands no chance having ` dumb and even dumber ` as parents ..... also not advisable coughing your fag infested breath into a baby's face 😣😣 ..... she really is a thick manky bleep!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 14
'Hailrous'? bleeping hell! Thanks Lauren, that’s another one for the wiki ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's going to make such a tit youtuber 😂
Blog 1
Me and Chaz are the greatest team
You're all jel coz we're living the dream
(Chaz where are ya? Leave that sink alone and come ere and give us a lovin kiss)

Blog 2
Here's me haul of headbands wot I was gifted for LaNeglected. They get bigger an bigger an more an more scratchy.

Blog 3
Anywun no YouTube producer DM me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet she looks at that photo and thinks she looks like an absolutely bewful hot Mama.
Pardon my ignorance but what are "hauls"? Or is it just another spelling mistake?
I think it’s when she has begged loads of stuff and show it on her channel. She is so optimistic because the only hauls she will get will be cheap tat as she is not as famous or influential as she is in her mind.

Reactions: 8
Blog 1
Me and Chaz are the greatest team
You're all jel coz we're living the dream
(Chaz where are ya? Leave that sink alone and come ere and give us a lovin kiss)

Blog 2
Here's me haul of headbands wot I was gifted for LaNeglected. They get bigger an bigger an more an more scratchy.

Blog 3
Anywun no YouTube producer DM me
Don’t forget the come cook dinner wiv me!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.