Lauren Goodger #49 Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos will just be so boring. She’s so so bland and he has the personality of a door knob too. Maybe he’ll sell her some of his oh so popular twitch videos. What she gonna video, how to open a pouch of food for labotomy, the lazy bleep couldn’t even cook her a meal for her first solids meal. What a witch. So now will see her boil broccoli and blend it with corn and then how to wash a blender. Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all know that LaNeglected only has a playmat and a bumbo. Anyone else wondering whether the toys she wants cleaned and tidied are of the adult varieties and the real reason for the jumbo tit stain on the sofa?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Vlog 1:

*hair flick* Hi guys, it’s Lauren eya…and welcome to me yewchewb Chanel *peace sign*. Today, am going to be doing a vlog. Les get started, babes!

*stomps down the stairs whilst dressed like Mrs Trunchbull* right guys, am just gonna make meself some breakfast. Al be making some beans in a glass wiv some toast cause as you all know, a don’t like to eat much in the morning *grabs two tins of beans*

*camera cuts to Lauren in the park* sorry guys, me phone ran out. A forgot to charg it last night…anyway, av got me littuw family wiv me. This is me stunning boyfriend Charlie. Say hello Charlie!
*grunts*.
*awkward silence*…
Hes very camera shy. Vlogging isn’t his fing…He prefers blocking…and this littuw gel is my dowta, Larose. She my image.

*camera cuts to Lauren in bed* sorry guys, me phone keeps cutting off. Anyway, av just ordered a kebab from me dear friend Murat. It was just bewful *licks lips* so guys, that’s the end of me vlog, am gonna film me second one tomorrow. Make sure yous like, comment, subscribe, and share the petition to ban Tattuw Loif. Buy guys *kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can’t wait. Does she really thinks she’s the next Molly Mae?? How will she edit out the lard ON FILM??
Oh she edits all her videos too. You create your skinny bewful profile and can then use it in the videos. Then she’ll post them on your tube.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope she's got subtitles on her Youtube videos, because her diction (and command of English, spoken and written) are awful. I won't Subscribe, but I'll rely on people updating on Tattle (don't want to give her the viewing figures).

Thread title: Lazy Laureen needs a maid, but how on earth will she get paid? (I know it's a bit tit, but it is on-topic)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
AGREED!!! No issues with anyone needing / wanting a cleaner - but surely she can tidy up after herself !!!! 🤬
Well its not as if Lawose does anything aside from lay propped up on a pillow for all her waking hours with muvver coughing fag-breath all over her, its not likely to be toys chucked everywhere unless they're ChArg's toys, but very likely to be her stuff strewn everywhere because she's too pressshuss to clear her own crap away.
I suppose one of her mates has A Cleaner now so being quite The Most Presshuss she has to have one too seeing as she has so much work and stuff to do LOL :(

Reactions: 9
New yeers resilooshuns 2022 by Lauren Rose

1.Set a weekly remindment to make sure the standing order goes into Charlie’s accant (member when it bounced that time and Charlie bounced too, must not ever appen again)
2. Start tryin for Baby 2 (start list of baby names - wots Charlie’s middle name again? Ian? John? LeJohn mite be nice, it’s litrally same as LaRose, it would be like the Kardashuns or like that bewful aftershave by John Paul Galltiay)
3. Get a deal wiv JYY (it’s litrally ridicless that they keep Pricey on there books after she drugged drived and evrythin) veloor lange ware for us curvy gels me finks
4. Find out why all those publishers I’ve sent my book to arnt answering calls ‘Cooking with Corn: a cornstar marteeni’ would be litrally the biggest bestseller
5.find out ware that barsted Unique Pichures lives, that pap scum.
6. send backgrid my speshul tata recipe from Xmas, that will keep ‘em sweet for doin those little tweeks on my Carpark shots
7. That’s all I can think for now. It’s litrally hard to perfict perfiction

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet she looks at that photo and thinks she looks like an absolutely bewful hot Mama.
Pardon my ignorance but what are "hauls"? Or is it just another spelling mistake?
I wondered that too. Unless she means hauling that fat arse of hers about.....................................

I don't think much of Chaz's new only fans pic 🤔😄 x.

View attachment 959772
It looks like a dead cat on his head; No wonder he wears that tea cosy all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have the worlds most random interaction with her. My friends and I were eating frozen yoghurt and she kinda came up to us and said I want one to her minion and then walked off. It was with a blank face as well so awkward. This was during the early days of TOWIE and she was walking around westfield in massive platforms :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she not embarrazzzed???View attachment 959897
Is this just going to be another blank page or failed project again. Just this last year or so many promises and nothing.
Laulie: set up over a year ago and nothing. Said awhile back it’s coming but I don’t think so.
L&C wardrobe. She said exciting things were coming to this page from her and C. All that was exciting was the tit stained sofa. Now she’s got her used phone up there.
Columnist : that lasted what three months tops.
Aesthetics: how many times has she said coming soon. Taking bookings soon. And then nothing.

She's going to make such a tit youtuber 😂
That is the thing people forget that the people that are really good at youtube but a lot of time behind the scenes to making it happen. They also tend to be engaging and interesting something she is not.

Would be amusing for her to livestream though just to see what she is actually looks like.

Reactions: 13
That is the thing people forget that the people that are really good at youtube but a lot of time behind the scenes to making it happen. They also tend to be engaging and interesting something she is not.

Would be amusing for her to livestream though just to see what she is actually looks like.
Exactly. She'll be wanting to make money from it but she's got a long way to go before she can start putting ads in. So much work goes into it and she's bone idle 😂 even if she just wants to start off by doing Primark hauls and 'what I got for Christmas ' or the 40 questions tag, which anyone will watch, she will be switched off within 60 seconds cos of her personality. Then again, let's see if she can summon whatever it was she had about her that secured her a TV role. But I won't hold my breath for obvious reasons!

God, I've just thought. What if she goes down the ASMR route and just sits there for half an hour with the camera placed at the bottom half of her face whilst she smacks her lips continually with the occasional 'yeahundre percen 'thrown in? why do I give myself nightmares?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe we’re hitting the big #50 milestone! My suggestion is ITV don’t want to know, turns to YouTube to make some dough

I wonder how long it’s taken Moleman to convince her to start this channel? She was aiming for a Mummy Diaries programme but of course she wouldn’t have been able to get the whole thing filtered so this probably suits her better. I imagine it will fizzle out because she won’t be able to think of content and she’s too lazy to spend any time on it - she’ll probably want it professionally lit and filmed. Perhaps that will be added to her list of demands for her new slave cleaner?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Small suggestion for thread #50 Lozza wants a Mrs Mopp to clean up her plop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Diddums 🥺🥺

Big Loz can't take her vaccine skeptic arse to the Adele concert.

My heart bleeds for her . . . . 😐
Screenshot_20220103-104614~2.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.