Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh bewful girl with her bewful tan and her bewful face is stressed. Time to visit NHS again and take pictures???
Not stressed enough to make sure you photoshop the duck out of your pictures to make yourself look hideously not like yourself so that if it does makes DM, people will call you out for it and you get more comments and clicks.

an idiot who makes herself look fugly for more comments and ridicule

ACB24CE8-4803-4EAA-ADF8-AF4DFDA74786.png

And so so stressed that she has time to complain about Adele on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ohh bewful girl with her bewful tan and her bewful face is stressed. Time to visit NHS again and take pictures???
Not stressed enough to make sure you photoshop the duck out of your pictures to make yourself look hideously not like yourself so that if it does makes DM, people will call you out for it and you get more comments and clicks.

View attachment 960766

Maybe that’s why she’s stressed. Her best friend Adele doesn’t want to see her verminous lumpy self at one of her concerts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 960766

Adele she sing, I no go I no vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 960766

Wtf is " aesthetic baby by Dr. Melloy" at the top BYG's "stressed" story? I did a quick search, but baby brian searched for "Molloy" and found "full body silicone baby dolls" :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wtf is " aesthetic baby by Dr. Melloy" at the top BYG's "stressed" story? I did a quick search, but baby brian searched for "Molloy" and found "full body silicone baby dolls" :oops:
Is that the name of the filter / face she used in that picture??

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 960766

She doesn’t look stressed to me, she looks like she’s about ready to lash herself back in bed, lazy witch only looks half awake.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t look stressed to me, she looks like she’s about ready to lash herself back in bed, lazy witch only looks half awake.
Only half awake? she looks like the lights are on but no one is home :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes! I posted this on the previous thread and it’s such a random thing to say it’s got to be true!!
What’s happened to her every Sunday family catch-ups. I think she’s fucked them all off again. Haven’t seen the dad in the picture for ages. Her mum was there in Xmas day.

Reactions: 21

This is Lauren remember. She probably gets stressed at the thought of having to get up off her fat arse to answer the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is Lauren remember. She probably gets stressed at the thought of having to get up off her fat arse to answer the door.
😂😂 I know I bet when she has a plate & a cup to wash, she has meltdown because there is “a sink full of dishes” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.