Lauren Goodger #49 Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @NinaStar90 for the thread title!

Previous thread here:

Happy Christmas Scrunchies!

Roundup:

* Big Loz says all three of them had COVID and ‘proved’ it by showing three positive test results on LFTs
*Timelines don’t add up though as she blames him for bringing it back from the football and they were both out and about when according to her, they should have been isolating so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
*Said LaChristmasDinner was being checked for ‘septis’
*Big Loz got a new phone so was off her IG for a few days as she couldn’t remember her password but shes backkkk! Big lie as she resorts to Twitter when she can’t use IG
*obvs received loads of DMs asking about her COVID from other Mums
*Ch’arg got a bowl haircut for Christmas
*LaRedoute has been gifted more obscene polyester outfits and we just know she’s going to be trussed up in one for Christmas Day poor thing
*Shes still a twunt

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Slides a sweetcorn on a string through the letterbox.
Sits quietly outside.

When loz lurches towards it, I'm going to pull the string a little bit so she'll follow.
I'm aiming to have her out and onto the drive before she realises.
Backgrid have been notified and paid not to edit photos.

Game on, laureen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m on maternity leave so have lots of time on my hands - so I decided to try and work out the timelines of them “staying in for 10 days” based on their IG activity. Took me a while as had to use tattle to log dates of stories…

Yeah so it’s physically impossible for them to have done the required isolation and also for all the tit they have posted to have been real. So either (a) they had covid and isolated as required but all the IG posts were bullshit (b) they all had covid and didn’t isolate or (c) they didn’t have covid.

my view: I believe Chazza was at the boxing gym thing because I think he has realised he is getting fat and The business is small so he’d be called out on fakery - on that basis, they absolutely did not all isolate for 10 days. There was never 10 days they could have done the isolation between his boxing gym visits and Lozza pushing her empty pram round the block.

so either they didn’t have covid, or they did but they didn’t isolate. Simple. Cunts.

I am so bitter about peoplenot isolating. I live in Asia in a city that is RIGOROUS about covid. It’s so rigid in its rules that I have a 4.5 month old baby who has never met his family because if we travel home we have to do 21 days quarantine in a hotel room. I have had to use half my mat leave interviewing for a transfer to another office in another country and have had to cut my mat leave short by6 months to accommodate it because of this And ITSALL BECAUSE OF CUNTS LIKE THEM THAT KEEP SPREADING COVID.

duck these cunts- I hope they bleeping die of it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They're certainly the type who think isolating is just for for others.

As for those who are too thick or arrogant to get vaccinated, wear masks correctly or isolate properly, there's a special place in hell for them. It's run by very angry scientists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yet she’s happy to snort coke up her nose. Wasn’t their rumors she’s selling or storing for sellers. Makes sense if this is how she gets her money. Wouldn’t suprise me, that bleep wouldn’t give a tit if that stuff ended up in schools so she can fund another fricken pizza and get more LIPO.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So basically they didn't have it but they thought the press would run a story if they did. But they don't care enough.

She's actually coming across as either classic narcissist or she's bipolar as there's just something not right with any of this narrative they throw out.

That poor baby is not well looking ever and someone needs to intervene.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So basically they didn't have it but they thought the press would run a story if they did. But they don't care enough.

She's actually coming across as either classic narcissist or she's bipolar as there's just something not right with any of this narrative they throw out.

That poor baby is not well looking ever and someone needs to intervene.
What does La'Pleaseadoptmesomeoneanyone do all day while the walrus is lounging in her pit filtering her fat face? Probably stuck in front of the telly being ignored. Haven't seen the poor child for a while so maybe porker has foisted her off on family or friends, like she did when she got bored with the puppies and realised they're hard work.

Reactions: 18
Ahhh, relaxing insanity of lozzaland.

(it's turned into a sycophantic love in elsewhere, with some top level manipulation.
One of the more bizarre things I've seen recently).

So loz, have you worked out a better time line of events yet, as some on here have done the leg work for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
None of her civid lies make sense. Why didn't they go for a pcr test like you are asked to. I had to , currently isolating because it was positive. She really is a massive bleeping lier

Reactions: 16
So she has been very quiet wonder wether she’s been caught out for her lies

Reactions: 12
Im now back on track and all caught up 😀 x
Back tomorrow 💖 Love from Pom 🥰 x

Resizer_16399419330910.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder what they're doing right now?
The three of them and their Cinema Couch.
And la'bored's one toy.

Presumably it involves food.

I'm having a break from arting.
Are they watching telly, choosing which gameshow to go on? (my phone insisted that was 'ho on' which seems fair enough).
Is loz injecting Charlie in the arsefetics shed?
Are they both flashing their lumpy/flacid bits?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211219-235524_Chrome.jpg

Is she going to squeeze into this peach of an outfit for Christmas? From 2 years ago, just before her dramatic dash to hospital. Remember her shaking her butt in front of her young relatives? Pure class complemented by the fluffy slippers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi bewful scrunchies I just been chuckling to myself reading Lozzas dictionary on here lol.

Screenshot_20211219-234638_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.