Lauren Goodger #49 Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs a cleaner minimum 6 hours a week? Her house must be filthy 🤢
What the duck is she doing in there? That’s basically an end of tenancy clean for a house that has has the worst tenants

I think the worst thing about that cleaning ad isn't actually asking for a cleaner, god knows if I could afford to pay someone else to clean my bathroom and mop the floors I would love that! No, its the picking up and tidying up the bleeping clothes and toys, erm pick them up yourself you bleeping lazy cow.You know that she will think its perfectly acceptable to leave Laboredfuckingwitlesses crap EVERYWHERE for the cleaner to deal with-thats why she needs 6 bleeding hours, they'll be wading though crap just to get to the floors to clean 🙄
She has one immobile child who is never dressed. Does she mean her clothes?

Reactions: 9
It just entertains me so much how she can't spell like halirous what an idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Tattle tells Lauren to engage more with her baby and Lauren does so by coughing in her face 😐. Not quite what we had in mind. It does make me wonder, she has mates with kids. Does she not get called out on this or is this how her lot raise their children?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so stupid
A cleaner CLEANS, your house has to be tidy for a cleaner to clean. She’s looking for a bleeping personal assistant
AGREE…. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She wants someone - don’t think it’s a cleaner !!! Maybe a housekeeper , that she wants to pay a cleaners wage too 🤬

Reactions: 11
There won't be much work involved in picking up toys.
Poor kid doesn't have any.

I hope a long handled grabber and hazmat suit are included if the clothes are lozza's brown stretchy outfits. Bork.

• Haha
Tested positive = coughs in child’s face
Smokes like a chimney = dirty fag breath in a child’s face …

she is an utter sket bag !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I bet she can't get the goose fat burnt on potatoes off the pan.
That's what she's desperate for, a clean pan.

She loves pans, she styled her face on one.
Took her favourite plate and her favourite pan to the surgeon and said make me look like this.
Not a lot of people know that.

Normal people teach their children to cover their mouths when they cough and lead by example.
Given it's a (very much ongoing) pandemic even more so.

Laureen?
Nah.
Cough in the face of a baby who's been in hospital twice with breathing issues because apparently it's halirous.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220102-185846_Instagram.jpg

Bath - for LaWotsit
Boob - that'll be Chaz, a right friggin boob
Bed - for Kween Laureen, she's never out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the worst thing about that cleaning ad isn't actually asking for a cleaner, god knows if I could afford to pay someone else to clean my bathroom and mop the floors I would love that! No, its the picking up and tidying up the bleeping clothes and toys, erm pick them up yourself you bleeping lazy cow.You know that she will think its perfectly acceptable to leave Laboredfuckingwitlesses crap EVERYWHERE for the cleaner to deal with-thats why she needs 6 bleeding hours, they'll be wading though crap just to get to the floors to clean 🙄
AGREED!!! No issues with anyone needing / wanting a cleaner - but surely she can tidy up after herself !!!! 🤬

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ…
Getting what done, disposing bodies? He's looking like such a serial killer lately

Just why? WTAF does she do all day, well we have an idea but it's not playing with and keeping Lasudocreme stimulated. Had no idea hair masking was so time consuming 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 957548
why would she not go about seeking a cleaner the normal way? Is she not bothered that any old nut job follower of hers could apply wanting to get close to her or worse, the baby she insists on exploiting?!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She has finally got her to laugh by coughing in her face and from what I read it says larose coughs to get attention or to get a laugh so already the baby is pretending to be bad to get attention but fat tit is over the moon that she has actually laughed at about 7 month old

Reactions: 12
That 40 a day habit coming in handy then Lozza…

View attachment 958276
She (Lozzer) really is something else. I'm not saying she was ever on her rocker, but she is clearly off it and nowhere near it.
That poor baby is trying to communicate with her and is mimicking like all babies do as part of learning. She only ever hears that weird, gruff throaty sound we were all subjected to in the 'she's laughing' video so communicates as such. It's not like she has the thought process of doing a 'fake cough' to 'get a laugh'. Attention, yes. Because she doesn't get enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #50: Lozza’s too busy to clean or dust, thinks a cleaner is a must.

Oh my. She’s setting up a new YouTube channel.

She’s not gonna compete with KP is she

396F20E9-35E4-43DD-B23B-B98774B7E61B.png

Won’t be subscribing. Don’t need to be another money making stat for her. You’ll be able to watch without subscribing anyway

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.