Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
S
Quite a lot of parents do exactly that, and learn with their child.
Illiteracy is a bigger problem than many think, plus the resulting embarrassment. And of course learning English as a second language.
Same with maths.

In lozza's case it's a combination of being thick as shit, arrogant and lazy.

Loz should have started straight away, reading to la'boredrigid every single day. I just can't imagine that the thought has ever crossed her mind.

(go on lozza, show us a photo of you reading to your baby, dares ya)

I like making you laugh pom, your photos make me lol every time. ❤
That's lovely to hear and thank you too 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

An old favourite of mine to share again 🥰 x
Loz having a nap with her balloons 😄.

Resizer_16166069683250.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eureka

VIP Member
I’m actually a bit sad that we will never get to see ball and bike get married. Imagine the absolute monstrosity she would have worn. It would have provided so much entertainment 😢

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Hmm, intriguing 🧐 Moley will be on the case touting for a mag deal no doubt. Perhaps a Moley competitor will sign Chaz up for his kiss and tell? That would be juicy AF.

Feel bad for the baby and hope she’s on the mend soon. Big Loz will have to stop the smoking because it seems like LaProp will be prone to breathing difficulties for a few years at least.

Wonder if she’s expecting some kind of medal for being with her child in hospital? Nice of her to acknowledge the NHS staff instead of slagging them off on her social media.

Crowbag

VIP Member
How is it not fair? If he doesn’t want kids then that should be respected. I’m surprised she hadn’t told that girl to poke pins in his condoms 🙄
So that's what you did with sink boy ?
You got yourself pregnant regardless?
And now you're advising stupid women (who aren't you really, cough) to trick their partners into having unwanted babies?

Fellas, this is another reason to use a condom.
Lauren, stop writing to yourself and get a grip on something other than your tits.

Have you been sitting in bed all week scoffing a KFC like big lass? If so then it’s a possibility.
I'm a veggie so no.
I might have shat on the settee though....

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Oh god is Lozza actually for real posting this about her bairn… it says ‘thank you for the 20k followers’ but was one of those where the writing moves so couldn’t screenshot it properly. You’ve allowed 20k to view your child 🤬
View attachment 847787
20 thousand strangers with access to her child. To be fair she’s not the only one who allows that so I’m lumping a load of people in here. Respect your kids privacy, no child should be allowed to be exposed like this.

• Angry
  • Sad

Clickbait

VIP Member
Lawoastdinner and Fatty wrecked moon face 🤣 Should not have come on here before bed, can’t stop laughing 😆

I’m still in disbelief that Oddbod has done a runner. Imagine if Moley signs him up too and then gets him to do another kiss and tell 😬

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Get Sexy by the Sugababes:

Yeah
Yeah
Whoo

When I’m walkin' down the street they say
hey, bewful (hey, bewful)
When I’m strutting through the park they say
hey, bewful (hey bewful)
When I’m driving in my car
Or I’m wolfing chocolate bar
It don’t matter where I are
They say hey, bewful (hey, bewful)

Silly boys
They paying me so much
Silly boys
He can look but can not touch
Silly boys
I ain’t got the legs to walk
Silly boys
Just shut up and watch me talk

Cause I’m to bewful in this club
To bewful in this club
So bewful it hurts
If you feel bewful in this club
Then go 'head toast it up
Take it down
Let’s get bewful right now
Get bewful right now
Get bewful right now
Get bewful right now

When I’m shopping with my gels they say
Hey, bewful (hey, bewful)
In a two piece on all fours they say
Hey, bewful (hey, bewful)
When he’s Chazzing up the sink
Or he driving me to brink
It don’t matter if I stink
They say hey, bewful (hey, bewful)

• Haha
  • Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Unconfirmed but very likely - They’ve both been posted a few daft 'inspirational quotes' recently. Sounds it’s all kicked off in the Big Loz household.
There's nothing to keep them together. Ms Goodger's celebrity value is dwindling, she doesn't look like she does in photos (yet still peddles the lie she's a hot Insta Hun - er - Facetune/Young filter), she has no Plan B, is thick, lazy, entitled, arrogant and doesn't appear to have a sense of humour, be relatable or likeable. People laugh at her. She isn't someone you'd want to be connected to, if you had any sense and had your eye on climbing the zeleb ladder.

Unfortunately for Charles Drury, he's best-known for being a fling of Katie Price's and he's downgraded to Lauren Goodger. Not sure who's lower on the food chain, next.

Charles is a bit more of a mystery (well, apart from his pr0ny shenanigans and randomly going off on one at haters). If he's got any sense he'll wise up, abandon the sinking ship (thar she blows), and either find himself a new "work wife" or get himself gainful employment far, far away from the hair-flicking, pouting, shape-shifting, self-obsessed Barbapapa.

Unless she's stunning, vibrant, resourceful and amazing company in real life - but I doubt it.

• Heart
  • Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I have to say re the nurse thing - lozza is a fucking moron for sharing shit I bet she hasn’t even read never mind understand.

Also- I’m triple jabbed plus a flu jab but if I was planning a pregnancy, pregnant or BF I likely would refuse for now. 🤷‍♀️
I think the main takeaway point (for anyone who works or had worked in the medical field) is that a nurse who doesn't understand basic science probably shouldn't be practicing anyway. It's scary to think someone with a degree wouldn't know about breastfeeding and transmission. 😳
As if Loz would understand the ethics, science or even the contractual agreements you make when you work in care. She's just using it as "Oh look, someone agrees with me".
The blind leading the blind; which is WHY so many people tear their hair out over these imflunsaz getting involved. Yunggel has a mental and literacy rate of a child rock. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited to add- feel I was too harsh on children there.

Last edited: