Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Off we go!

Now here’s a little story
To tell it is a must
About a bewful yungel
That loves a good stuffed crust
Some yungels earn a fortune
Others earn a mint
This yungel don’t earn much
Unfortunately she’s skint

Oh my yungels a dustgel
She wears a dustgels hat
She wears polyester jumpsuits
And she lives in a rented flat
She’s eating a banana
In her great big minge trim boots
She’s got such a job to pull them up
Whilst eating her beetroots

Some gels give tips at Christmas
And some of them forget
And that’s the case with BYG
She won’t tip anyone yet
Now one yungel got nasty
And to the council she wrote
That bewful yungel over there just punched me in my throat
Bravo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

JakeM

VIP Member
I’m actually a bit sad that we will never get to see ball and bike get married. Imagine the absolute monstrosity she would have worn. It would have provided so much entertainment 😢
I’m already picturing it:

Last edited:
  • Haha

mchops

VIP Member
Oh dear lozza. Just because you once owned a designer handbag doesn't mean you are in ^ fashion° you never were, it was the bag hun

• Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Did we miss this one??? Is she saying “yeah so I still get ma face pumped fulla botulism and fillaz cuz I wanna look yung like baybay gew. I jus pump my gold medicine and frow ee away innit cuz might make lawose look yunga Dan me”

E0679FF8-3DD8-40B4-A88C-E75C3E6203BE.png

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow

Gullri

VIP Member
Hi friends who follow Larose more closely, is there still no photos of this little baby smiling? I haven’t seen one .

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
All this wedding talk, and our BYG walking down the aisle, has really touched my heart 🥴🥴🥴 ... Im also quite pleased to see, there are many choices out there for the " Fuller figured " bride to be 😯😯😯 ... so lozzaaa will have a wide variety of gowns to choose from ... to show of her ` delightful ( blubber ) CURVES ` ..... like these fair maidens ... she can be a bigger woman, and still look absolutely " boooooooooooootifuuuuuuuul " ... ( really pulling at ma heartstrings now ... Im welling up as I write this 🥺🥺🥺 ) .... All she has to do now, is find a MUG " stupid " enough to marry her 🤔🤔🤭🤭 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Ohhh bewful, goodger will look even more bewful then these ladies. Goodger is just one of a kind bewful.
“Unreal” as a lot of her “followers and friends” call her online because they’re too nice to speak the truth or write lies.

• Haha
Will be honest, my dad was (say was, as now dead) dyslexic and my mom didn't finish high school as her mom made her go to work as soon as she turned 16.
One thing they were both good at was maths, and they taught me (and I just sucked at it). They didn't teach me to read and write because both weren't very good at it (that's what they told me). I have a 2:1 degree in English language and literature and worked really hard to get into a really prestigious university.
My dad was in top of his classes for maths- was told he would have a promising education at uni, but was kicked out of sixth form for vandalism (didn't take teen shit lightly in the 70s).
I am still fucking terrible at maths. Took me 2 goes to pass my GCSE. Also took me an embarrassingly long time to tell the time.
Let's hope having dumbo parents doesn't rub off on the little one in the future.
However, you're parents don't necessarily have to be skilled at something for a child to "click" with it.
My mum bless her is dyslexic and and isnt very good at maths never had support and school at home in the late 60s-70s so never really improved. My dad is very good at maths and so is my sister but I'm terrible at it. Took me 4 goes to get my GCSE. But my dad always helped me with my homework and my used to read with and get involved in school stuff.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
All this wedding talk, and our BYG walking down the aisle, has really touched my heart 🥴🥴🥴 ... Im also quite pleased to see, there are many choices out there for the " Fuller figured " bride to be 😯😯😯 ... so lozzaaa will have a wide variety of gowns to choose from ... to show of her ` delightful ( blubber ) CURVES ` ..... like these fair maidens ... she can be a bigger woman, and still look absolutely " boooooooooooootifuuuuuuuul " ... ( really pulling at ma heartstrings now ... Im welling up as I write this 🥺🥺🥺 ) .... All she has to do now, is find a MUG " stupid " enough to marry her 🤔🤔🤭🤭 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
I think we’ll get a Christmas engagement and/or another baby announcement. They both have no educational qualifications, skills, or ways to make money aside of selling their genitals so they’ll need a magazine spread to pay for Christmas.
And they can’t even do that right ! Imagine paying good hard earned money to see that pair of chubby fucks 🙈 vile 🤢

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Blimey not even any pics of Laroastdinner asleep which is what she was posting all the time… maybe she’s busy interviewing for her Depop person? 🤔😂

• Haha