Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glortard

VIP Member
Do you think she has always been this fucking stupid or it's got worse over time seen as she does fuck all but stare at her phone her brain has just turned to text speak?
Over time as studies have shown this happens as well as the reverse if you actually exercise the old grey matter.

Reactions: 9

Cady1954

VIP Member
It's the basic skills that end up lacking, every bloody time. There's a generation of kids now who can't tell the time on a round clock with hands because they and their lazy parents always rely on the time display on their phones. Disgraceful.

Nice to see our @Blowup80 back 👽🤗❤😘
But she's 34 isn't she??

pinkstar16

Been for a nice long walk this afternoon to clear the old head from the Skanky Price shenanigans and thoughts turned to our BYG (as they do). I think the story will be Oddbod has found a better sink to **** in but they are saving the big announcement to be in an "Essloosive" in Take a Dump for end Nov /beginning Dec. We'll be treated tp pics of our BYG looking sad/pensive/hungry in a selection of locations (hope she picks our faves for old times sake) with LaCwaa dressed in a hideous flammable outfit with matching headband/bow. She will then spiral into a decline for a week (we might get a downcast unfiltered car park walk with the Basic Pram if we're truly blessed) before appearing heavily filtered in the Sidebar of Shame on location in Dubbya with girlfriends for moral support. She will be taking a "Much needed Break" to recover from the "Heartache" with her honied tresses piled up into a casual updo while she lounges poolside before trotting off to take a dump for $$$ for pervy A-rabs.

You heard it here first Scrunchies!
All likely except no one, no matter how Pervy, would pay for that load of blubber

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
Yeah I think for attention as well and then she will come out with a magazine spread of their engagement. It was just over a week ago he posted how he loves kissing both their heads before heading off to work. She’s just adding fuel to the rumors in here by not posting I reckon. I really think they will split in the next two years but I think they’re still together.
This weekend she’s probably dragged LakidneyDamaged to the hair and nail salons so her mum can get her vanity fix and poor bub has probably enhaled even more fumes. She’s probably not going to post those pictures
Now though but wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a car park walk shoot coming out soon, way overdue, and If she’s got a new haircut she’ll want to show (scare) us all for a few £££

That’s what I think anyway.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

You’re so strong 💜💜💜💜

Now I’ve finished reading everyone’s comments… I’m like the odd one out thinking they’re still together 🙁🙁🙁
You're not the odd one out (better than being the odd bod).
I don't think even they know if they're together or not.
They're probably waiting to see how many people ask if they're still together with each mumbo jumbo idiotic post they leave.

• Heart

pinkstar16

yes, apologies . I did watch again and saw the nurse. I missed that on the first view. Even so, I think the timing of the post was to divert attention back to her. And I’m sure she has posted on her story in the last 3 days and only mentioned it now that baby is in hospital?
agreed… weird timing from both of them

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Inglesh of course!

'Hi guys, me an Chaz sadly announcing split. We wish each uva the best going forward an will co parent our baby girl because she our angle. Please respect our privacy at this devstated time ❤

Lauren x'
Angle!!

• Haha

VIP Member
So many questions:

Why so many ovens?

What are they used for (lack of evidence from the BYG suggests not for cooking)?

Does she not have a tumble dryer/airer/clothes horse/radiator/ outside rotisserie, whirly thing, if so why drying washing on the oven rails?

What is Oddbod showing LaRocheposay on his phone?

What is making her look completely puzzled and him so amused ("That's ya muther pet, before she got a phone with filters on" maybe)?

Is no-one gifting her any baby clothes anymore as she's never out of babygros?

Edited to add - WTF is she posting now, clicking "why" doesn't let me see:

View attachment 853782
lozz08nov01.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8

thetrooth

Chatty Member
I think you would probably get bored and end up throwing something at the screen after a few episodes. You’d demand your tv license fee back!! And the electricity that powered your TV.

I just popped over there and had a quick read, you really did drop some bombshells 👏

I don’t read that thread, but who is Paige?
Seeing her real face in HD on a big telly might be a bit much I must admit 😬

Paige is an ex employee of KP who stole a large sum of money from Katie after not being paid.

• Wow

bignellie

VIP Member
It's quite telling she's now asking for someone to take over her Instagram/potentially other social media posts - she must see the roasting she gets on here for her daily barely-decipherable diarrhoea.

"If anyone on her good as social media PR dm me ❤" 🤔

Hi Loz 👋
are you sure it was'n't DIM me?

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Did we miss this one??? Is she saying “yeah so I still get ma face pumped fulla botulism and fillaz cuz I wanna look yung like baybay gew. I jus pump my gold medicine and frow ee away innit cuz might make lawose look yunga Dan me”

View attachment 844710
Haha, the little sidestep there where she doesn't actually admit to doing it!
Also, is that true that new milk is every 4 hours? Thought it was a supply & demand kinda situation...

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’ve missed this but who is Vicky Gage? So they’re having a sleepover which defo indicates Charlie boy has gone, right?

pinkstar16

Literally he's took every pic down and back in training.
Ooooooooooo (in the sound of that annoying card machine advert on tv)
can’t get that sound out of my head now 😂

🎶 it must have been love, but it’s ovaaaaaaa naw

Last edited:
  • Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Has Larose actually got her own Instagram account? Or is it a spoof?
It's real. One Tattler said it was Public but it seems to be set to Private tonight.

(I suspect when she comments as babylarose.x on her Instagram, it's to encourage people to Follow. Either way, it's cringey, anyway).