Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
That’s Not My Name by The Ting Tings:

'They call me ball, they call me Virgo, they call me Ting Tong, they call me Loz, that’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name!
Its good, Jake, it's good 🤣🤣 post me a pic, I'll suggest you a song, make it a good'un. 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9

JakeM

VIP Member
My mum used to type nn2r at the end of texts.
No need to reply.
Then she decided it was a waste of letters.
It's now nn.

My favourite was recently, she texted to say thanks for some note pads.
It said

So luvly2cu n t pads....
Cunt pads.
Makes me laugh every time i see it.

Dear Pom , please could I have a vip badge if you have the time?
Then i will truly feel Speshul.
A fank oooo

I shat on the other side.
So when loz gives up begging for cleaners and flips the stained by baby side over, she's going to get one hell of a surprise!
You did what? That poor child when Lauren finds out! She’ll be back on her 'highly anticipated' OF before long so she can afford a new sofa. Lauren, I’m begging you, don’t! I’m not ready to see new OF advertisements 😭

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She shoved a tube up herself
That’s bullshit. She would need at least five.

I can’t get over the fact she wants someone to sort through her flimsy garms and do the posting and depop admin. Oh, she is shameless. Bone fucking idle. Wants to feel like she ‘has someone working for her’ to make her feel important.
And the entitlement of thinking any serious business person is going to hand her a work opportunity on a platter off the back of a garbled IG story….as if!
I reckon she gets her niece to do a whole lot of her crappy jobs for her too. I’m suprised her niece isn’t the one taking photos of her shit stained clothes and putting them on her Depop for her. Niece must be busy cleaning her house for her instead.

Crowbag

VIP Member
He pushed out a begging message to expired OF subscribers last week offering discounts
More coming? Hope you get to the sink in time charlieboy.

I bet his bollocks are really impressed with his gang signing.

(it's like a scene from the inbetweeners)

• Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I’ve no idea what the song is and she’s posting pics of gifted phone cases but the lyrics look like something about splitting up?
She always does this! Pretty sure she promoted some of Laredoute's gifted clothes with a rap song about being a "boss bitch". The child was still a fetus, wtf is that all about?

• Wow
  • Angry

bluecups

VIP Member
‘Fatty boombatty’ 😂 someone think of a thread title using this please.

Nah no reality show… she’s still crying into her dominos/kebab/family size bar of choccy/all of the above about oddbod and figuring out how to spin it
My (bit drunk) suggestion!

#46 Oddbod's done a bunk, said "Stuff this, see ya!" so Fatty Boombatty's planning a jaunt to Dubia

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
I think we’ll get a Christmas engagement and/or another baby announcement. They both have no educational qualifications, skills, or ways to make money aside of selling their genitals so they’ll need a magazine spread to pay for Christmas.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Oh that's fantastic!
So many thighs, all on one leg.
I haven't even looked at the face yet, I'm mesmerised by weird limbs.

It's like a cheese dream.

Pull up a sweaty cinema couch, grab yourself some corn on the cob and enjoy.
Preferably home maid corn 🌽

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Yeah did I read that right? KP pretended that she was getting married in Vegas just for the fuck of it. Like even went to bridal shops on her holiday so the paps would follow her around??
WHY????
People like that should not be responsible for children!
Oh no, that was this morn's news, we've had some piping hot tea this afternoon, get yerself over there for a shufty!

• Haha