Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Just me who thought "her leg's quite slim and fit!", -before realising that it's actually her cankle?

She's still wearing that overpriced Cartier knock-off, you think Arg 2.0 is still wearing his?

laurengoodger_253944124_4919166998134703_3898235623423147068_n.jpg
laurengoodger_255201357_973306370197403_6320363727521382628_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Crowbag

VIP Member
Aye that was me too! She’s so thick that she thinks that we won’t realise!

So she’s regurgitated this old photo as I mentioned you never see the three of them together. This photo was ages ago Lozza; we document everything on here so do a one like they have in hostage situations with the paper held up so we can see the date (although she’s probs photoshop anyway like the rest of her life) 😂

View attachment 845921
Once again la' resigned's face says it all

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I don't know what's funniest - that bloody photo or in the tit.

Oh lozza, you are so special.
I know!!!! Charles dreams she looks like that. Or maybe he doesn’t 😂😂. He must like her natural manly looking Jim Carey face instead.

• Haha
  • Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
He's using an iPhone 12 case for his iPhone X... case closed.

View attachment 853595

So many questions:

Why so many ovens?

What are they used for (lack of evidence from the BYG suggests not for cooking)?

Does she not have a tumble dryer/airer/clothes horse/radiator/ outside rotisserie, whirly thing, if so why drying washing on the oven rails?

What is Oddbod showing LaRocheposay on his phone?

What is making her look completely puzzled and him so amused ("That's ya muther pet, before she got a phone with filters on" maybe)?

Is no-one gifting her any baby clothes anymore as she's never out of babygros?

Edited to add - WTF is she posting now, clicking "why" doesn't let me see:

1636376338960.png

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Was being nosy on chazzy boi insta and he's forgotten to delete our favourite photo of Lozza when she forgot to put the same filter on her mirror reflection to match her face...
Aww, wish it was bigger lol, but even though it's so small you can still see the difference 😂

• Haha

Gail1233

Do we think Lozzer bizness woman of the year would have had any chance of forcing an NDA?! She's not got a pot to piss in so isn't going to be lawyer-ing up to get that sorted in the 5mins before she got knocked up by him or any time since, I would say.
I think it was all stage managed by Moleman at the management agency, so possibly yes :-(

i think she is taking a leaf out of KP and CW seeing how they are stringing us along and now LG is doing her own version
all for the attention so copying them and we also think LG looks on here

• Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Seriously worried about babigels neck.
The design for almost every pre 6 months seat is having the neck slope backwards so they don't have to wobble their neck trying to support themselves.
Screenshot_20211103-082216_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211103-082202_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry