Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WordSalad

VIP Member
I'm pretty certain, the nasty filthy rich deviants who live and visit ` dubia ` and have poo fetishes, are rich and arrogant enough to pick, choose ... pay for the most beautiful girls to shit on glass tables, and whatever else this fucking disgusting perversion requires ( honestly makes me sick, what some find a turn on, and will do for money 🤢 🤢 🤮🤮🤮 ) .... she has NO CHANCE unless one of these dirty old men, has a fetish for PIGS 🐽🐽🐷🐷🐷 ... I did say, eventually ODDBOD would leg it and she will get desperate for money, and will be whoring herself online, in order to live ... that poor baby .... if charlie boy is gone, that child is in danger, he seemed capable around her ... lozzzzzz the delusional twat, is not mother material, far from it👊 .... she cant even take care of herself, what chance does that baby have, alone with just her 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
That last picture is the definition of gormless. And how long is her neck FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Chaz must have done a runner. He didn’t feature in her Stanford bridge post! Dumped by moleman, he used to do her Depop, probably wants her highly flammable shit out of his house. Obviously skint again and, alone again, naturally!
She did ask him a question in the comments but he didn’t respond.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She said she think she would be good on Loose Women once. Or some show like that.
Funny thing is when she gets interviewed on TV she’s always shaking like a leaf and cries.
She definitely doesn’t have the voice or tone or class to speak on tv.

And the other thing she does when she’s being interviewed is talk over the person asking questions. And she smacks her lips. Awful to watch.
Zero class!!
She sounds just like skanky! Loose Wimmin have given her the elbow so they unlikely to fetch in another one of them are they?

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
there was a nurse in the background of the vid tho
there was a nurse in the background of the vid tho
yes, apologies . I did watch again and saw the nurse. I missed that on the first view. Even so, I think the timing of the post was to divert attention back to her. And I’m sure she has posted on her story in the last 3 days and only mentioned it now that baby is in hospital?

Blowup80

VIP Member
Welcome back Blowie! @Katie8ee made an appearance not so long ago as the season is winding down at work for her I think. Scrunchie sleuthing is suggesting their joint love of a shit inspirational (or should that be insparashunal) quote for the ‘gram and the reusing an old pic show they’re not together.

I’m thinking it’s just attention seeking behaviour.

Hope you’re well x
I am very well thanks Clickie. Hope you are too 😘

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Looool that's another good title 😄❤🥰😀🐾👽🤗😘 xx

Back later 🥰😘 xx.

View attachment 845275
Haaa, brilliant, thank you lovely 👽🤗❤😘🐾🐕‍🦺 xx

Hey there's more on her Instabeg...she got freebies and she's touting for more! Yay!

Also, a shout out for Matalan! And George At Asda!
View attachment 845256
View attachment 845259
I hate the fact that some gullible companies enable this daft, lazy twat. She even admits she's lazy.
View attachment 845272
Oh dear, Matalan. I used to like you (though it's unclear whether it's #gifted). I don't know what's worse, those elastic bow things (makes me fear for baby's soft spot) or the pom-pom turbanette monstrosity Lauren's made her wear.
View attachment 845298
Asda get a mention too. Maybe she's hoping she can be the new Denise Van Outen (who infamously came down a peg or two, forced to do cringey Matalan adverts, pretending she was on a cosy afternoon TV show).
Oh lovely, that hat makes her look like she's all ready for a Turkish bath 👍👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mollichop

How does she know La Misérable loves anything? Babies exist to only sleep, scream, feed & fill nappies at this age so has she outright come out with it and told Mummy
"I weeeely luv dis sheet fing so u mayke shure iss on me bed OK?? An dat 'at fing - stik it on me 'ead naaaah!!"

As to "coming back to socials....................................." Has she ever left considering she spends 98% of her time slumped in bed tapping away on her phone?
La Miserable! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
is she claiming the dole saying he does not live there so she can claim more benefits could be one of the reasons she isnt in the media down loading her fake photos for cash

wrongturn

I reckon she’s dumped him…

Used him to get upduffed but reckons she can do better with an Essex hard lad with more money…

He served his purpose for her now. I don’t think he’ll do a kiss and tell because of Larose…