Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
yeah it’s a bit weird. He’s also just posted himself at the wheel of a merc… doesn’t big Loz drive a merc? Doubt oddbod would have the funds on his own for one
Yep she has the merc.

they are just trying to drum up story lines or piss off here becsuse she’s sick of being called out for being so fucking thick and ugly.

maybe she’s handed her insta over to her new “PR” person and getting it redone like she wanted. That or still mending from getting LIPO

Reactions: 10

Eureka

VIP Member
I bet she’s much prettier in real life too. There is nothing attractive about an alien head and all that contouring. She looks like a crap drag queen.

• Sick
  • Haha

Glortard

VIP Member
Hope he remains in his daughter's life as he might have something of a positive impact on her.

Jokes about teeth and sinks he did seem to form a bond without her which did not seem simply for a photo.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Bet big loz gets the hump with hell fresh yuk as they don't have any sweetcorn on the 'ome maid delights she is punting, she ll do absolutely anything for a free feed like

• Haha

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Never heard mention of a 'floppy' cock in any attempt at sounding sexy before 😂😂oooh come and get a load of this flaccid limp dick....PMSL
At least he can spell! If the nude modelling is not going well (and why would it??) then perhaps he could be copywriter/social media editor for his BYG GF?

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
How the hell does she balance that arse on those skinny heels????
errrrrrm how old is her kid???
Always think she looks like she's breaking wind when I see that photo (she probably thinks it looks like she's doing a sexay slut drop/twerk).

Lauren's quoted from an account called @loveofwomens (?!?!) which tells you all you need to know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
N is for nasty wind rats
O is for ora (mummy’s calming ora!)
P is for pasty from Greggs
Q is for quarter pounder from McDonald’s
R is for rapper (just like your daddy!)
S is for stron
T is for textbook birth
U is ultasound
V is for me Virgo perfectionist
W is for water birf
X is for xtrordinary bluds
Y is for your never alone
Z is for mummy’s list status!

Fankyew so much for join me teatching my baby gew the albet. Buy guys! X
Brilliant! Well done yungson.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Have you seen the state of him? 😂 I bet they came out as dry as they were going in
Who are we talking about here?? Lozza or Pricey??

And goodger posting she’s got a little brother on Instagram 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I think that’s what she’s saying, or is she calling LaRose her little brother???

Last edited:
  • Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Hello ! Newbie here. I have been down a tattle rabbit hole for 3 days since I got directed here from comment on CW’s insta.

I am not 💯 convinced the baby is on hospital.Her comment covers baby so you can’t see and the subsequent photos of her does not prove she’s in hospital imo.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Loz posted about baby to direct attention onto her instead of Chaz’s bomb drop about them splitting up 🤔

WordSalad

VIP Member
Let’s do a Q&A with me, myself and I as I can’t bear to watch itvbe at 9 and see the family that I was so desperate to be part of and loved by
Thanks for that, didn't know The Addams Family was being repeated.

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Fatty Boombatty has been very quiet lately…….she wouldn’t have a reality show filming would she? I read how they culled a whole lot of TOWIE stars recently, imagine if they bought her back !!😂😂.
Lauren moves from loo to bed to sofa to fridge to bed to sofa to loo to bed to sofa to fridge. Repeat x 7 days a week.
God I'm knackered just imagining that, off for a lie down now!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So I’m still on the fence about them breaking up (I know, stupid me) but I really do hope it’s true and it does feel more likely it’s true as the week has been progressing but I don’t wanna get my hopes up….

it really wouldn’t surprise me if they’re playing us all along and making us think they have split but are they really that smart though??).

like yesterday, she was so careful not to pan across the whole dinner table like she usually does, was Charles sat on her other side 🤷‍♀️

no doubt we’ll find out soon, they don’t even share the capacity of one brain between them to be able to keep up the charade for that much longer