Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his contract is up, but he won’t be spilling the beans unfortunately as he‘ll have signed an NDA. He showed little glimpses of outing her with some of his less flattering videos like bowling, but I don’t think we’ll ever get the full story. Shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think his contract is up, but he won’t be spilling the beans unfortunately as he‘ll have signed an NDA. He showed little glimpses of outing her with some of his less flattering videos like bowling, but I don’t think we’ll ever get the full story. Shame!
Do we think Lozzer bizness woman of the year would have had any chance of forcing an NDA?! She's not got a pot to piss in so isn't going to be lawyer-ing up to get that sorted in the 5mins before she got knocked up by him or any time since, I would say.

Reactions: 13
Do we think Lozzer bizness woman of the year would have had any chance of forcing an NDA?! She's not got a pot to piss in so isn't going to be lawyer-ing up to get that sorted in the 5mins before she got knocked up by him or any time since, I would say.
I think it was all stage managed by Moleman at the management agency, so possibly yes :-(

Reactions: 10
I think it was all stage managed by Moleman at the management agency, so possibly yes :-(
Judging by the people he 'represents' I'd say he hasn't got much of a pot to piss in either, or any clue about NDA's. These are below z-list people. Remember Ch'arg did a tell-all on Katie Price, if anyone had the motivation to keep one of her many men quiet it would be her.

Reactions: 19
So Chaz will Sink without trace , Moleman will become Mealman and help out Lozza beg for freebie food to keep her in the quantity she is accustomed to .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Old Oddbod was sensible enough to refuse to sign an NDA when he was with Skanky, so I hope he hasn't signed one for Lozzaraptor either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chaz is the kind of bloke who won’t be single for long. I wonder what car crash he will end up with next. Someone younger and skinnier than BYG I imagine.

Reactions: 12
Chaz is the kind of bloke who won’t be single for long. I wonder what car crash he will end up with next. Someone younger and skinnier than BYG I imagine.
He could put his footy shirt on, some Nike socks & dazzling new smile and go for that Goodman thing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven't been on for a while as there has been nothing of interest to make my blood boil but the rage has been building slowly.......

1. If I see one more photo of the poor little mite bundled in to that dressing gown...she just looks so uncomfortable!
2. Where are the pictures of her interacting with anything other than a phone thrust in her face or a TV?
3. Why is there never (well hardly ever) a picture where Lauren isn't just in her underwear?
4. I predicted way back there would be a magazine deal within a year titled "My life as a single Mumma to my Baby Gel"
And....
5. Never thought I'd say this but I miss the gushy posts Charlie used to post as they used to make me laugh they were so girly :giggle:

Reactions: 16
I hope Charlie goes for a bloke this time and says kp and byg put him off women for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait,,,, they broke up??? why am I not surprised?
Unconfirmed but very likely - They’ve both been posted a few daft 'inspirational quotes' recently. Sounds it’s all kicked off in the Big Loz household.

• Haha
Unconfirmed but very likely - They’ve both been posted a few daft 'inspirational quotes' recently. Sounds it’s all kicked off in the Big Loz household.
There's nothing to keep them together. Ms Goodger's celebrity value is dwindling, she doesn't look like she does in photos (yet still peddles the lie she's a hot Insta Hun - er - Facetune/Young filter), she has no Plan B, is thick, lazy, entitled, arrogant and doesn't appear to have a sense of humour, be relatable or likeable. People laugh at her. She isn't someone you'd want to be connected to, if you had any sense and had your eye on climbing the zeleb ladder.

Unfortunately for Charles Drury, he's best-known for being a fling of Katie Price's and he's downgraded to Lauren Goodger. Not sure who's lower on the food chain, next.

Charles is a bit more of a mystery (well, apart from his pr0ny shenanigans and randomly going off on one at haters). If he's got any sense he'll wise up, abandon the sinking ship (thar she blows), and either find himself a new "work wife" or get himself gainful employment far, far away from the hair-flicking, pouting, shape-shifting, self-obsessed Barbapapa.

Unless she's stunning, vibrant, resourceful and amazing company in real life - but I doubt it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There's nothing to keep them together. Ms Goodger's celebrity value is dwindling, she doesn't look like she does in photos (yet still peddles the lie she's a hot Insta Hun - er - Facetune/Young filter), she has no Plan B, is thick, lazy, entitled, arrogant and doesn't appear to have a sense of humour, be relatable or likeable. People laugh at her. She isn't someone you'd want to be connected to, if you had any sense and had your eye on climbing the zeleb ladder.

Unfortunately for Charles Drury, he's best-known for being a fling of Katie Price's and he's downgraded to Lauren Goodger. Not sure who's lower on the food chain, next.

Charles is a bit more of a mystery (well, apart from his pr0ny shenanigans and randomly going off on one at haters). If he's got any sense he'll wise up, abandon the sinking ship (thar she blows), and either find himself a new "work wife" or get himself gainful employment far, far away from the hair-flicking, pouting, shape-shifting, self-obsessed Barbapapa.

Unless she's stunning, vibrant, resourceful and amazing company in real life - but I doubt it.
Barbapapa! 🤣🤣 Brilliant, bloody crying here 🤣🤣

• Haha
I leave this here lol..the thought came to me when I put the same type of pic on the Katie thread 😄x.

Resizer_16362454474540.jpg

Loz can join the dancing grannys on their extra large moving trolleys. She certainly looks the part 😄😄 x.

Back Thursday night next to catch up after my hoilday 🥰🤗😘 Love from Pom 💖 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.